What's new

Camron's ancestors commited mass atrocities in India.

It like that you dream of getting UK visa on one hand and other you dream of destroying it.

We are not hypocrite.

What? We are exporting conspiracy theories to the world?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well well, what a case of pot calling kettle black. Because it is indians who are doing that.

No not conspiracy theory but the foundation on which it is built --> that is past misdeeds of some one multiplied by hate multiplied by infinity.

This thread is a proof of it.

It like that you dream of getting UK visa on one hand and other you dream of destroying it.

We are not hypocrite.

Oh come on man..UK VISA...:lol:
they come and cry evry day here to help them..cuz their evil mindz fail to do any conspiracy here no more..
InshAllah very soon we r going to issue UK Visas to everybody in the world...
:pakistan::pdf:

Oh come on man..UK VISA...:lol:
they come and cry evry day here to help them..cuz their evil mindz fail to do any conspiracy here no more..
InshAllah very soon we r going to issue UK Visas to everybody in the world...
:pakistan::pdf:

:blink::blink::blink::blink: ......ehhh..ummm what was that???

This thread is not about Islamic Empire of India but the British rule so stop trolling in my thread.

Are you dumb enough , not to figure out the topic of the thread??

I dont know why people like you survive on this forum - BTW Last time i heard was Indians and Indian Govt were using Taj mahal as the Icon for India.

It was not built by Hindus - it was built by Muslims & if you think that India suffered more under Muslim rule yet you want to show the world the Muslim built taj mahal then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

Whats wrong with appreciating whats beautiful,and whats wrong with identifying what is wrong as wrong???There were forceful conversions,a reality,and Taj Mahal is one of the Wonders of the World and very much a part of Indian culture,again a reality.It is not like building of the Taj Mahal by a Muslim emperor nullifies the atrocities committed by some other...How did you even draw a connection?????

This thread is not about Islamic Empire of India but the British rule so stop trolling in my thread.

Are you dumb enough , not to figure out the topic of the thread??

I dont know why people like you survive on this forum - BTW Last time i heard was Indians and Indian Govt were using Taj mahal as the Icon for India.

It was not built by Hindus - it was built by Muslims & if you think that India suffered more under Muslim rule yet you want to show the world the Muslim built taj mahal then you are nothing but a hypocrite.

I know what the thread is about, my post was in response a comment of Jana.Now if don't read that, u wont get the context of my reply.

Initially I didn't feel like responding to ur attack msg,but then i saw u are a researcher so i though i might help u.

Taj Mahal may have been built by mogul emperor Shahajahan ,but u must know that the money spent in building Taj Mahal was collected as tax from indian citizens who mostly were Hindus.

Its not like the wealth of Moghul empire was carried along by Babur from his native place Pargana in Tajikistan.

So irrespective of the religion of Moguls, their empire was indian,the monument they bulit were also indian since they bulit in india by indian artisans,with the weath collected from various parts of india. its our property now ,we have right to showcase the beautiful monuments on our land to the outside world .

We are not hypocrite.

NO its like you Indians are getting Saudi, Gulf visas on the one hand and on the other you dream of destroying the Muslims, blabbering about Arabs

How funny & pathetic are the defenders of "Bhagat Singh" , you love those who killed him and uncounted numbers of other Indian Freedom fighters - shame on you.

ehhh dont you know in this thread Bhagat Singh becomes a terrorist who tried to kill Britishers the ancestors of Indian beloved Cameron

Because unlike the British , Muslim invaders attacked and destroyed our place of worship our temples.They even forcefully converted many Hindus in to Muslims.

Seriously i have NO issue with whom you forgive and whom you still hate, i am glade for your selective criticism and hate. Period

:cheers:

Seriously i have NO issue with whom you forgive and whom you still hate, i am glade for your selective criticism and hate. Period

:cheers:

Strange isn't it? I felt the same when I saw venoms against Hindus, India and Orange media by an elite members in this forum...

ehhh dont you know in this thread Bhagat Singh becomes a terrorist who tried to kill Britishers the ancestors of Indian beloved Cameron

Quick question for you.. How many englishmen Bhagat Singh killed and if he kills why he shouldn't be?

Its their way of justifying terrorism.;)

NO its Indian way to shy away and justify terrorism as fair when it comes to the likes of bhagat singh and take a U-turn when it comes to innocent Kashmiris.

There is a very thin line between a terrorist and a freedom fighter in this case.

Back to the topic

NO its like you Indians are getting Saudi, Gulf visas on the one hand and on the other you dream of destroying the Muslims, blabbering about Arabs

Who is talking about destroying the muslims madam??for the thousandth time,hatred against Pakistan doesnt mean hatred against Muslims.try to seperate religion and nationality.blabbering about Arabs are going both side of the border:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom