What's new

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS ???

chines will be compulsary subject in pakistan from 2013 or 2014 ...........

And its going to fail just like arabic compulsary drama...... Because Govt wont be able to provide teacher to all schools, Students will be facing way too much burden with English, Somewhat Arabic (if its still there), and chinese which they'll need to pass without teachers....

I remember my old days we were suppose to learn Arabic, Had no good teacher, As a result we often got beaten by stupid teacher because we didn't know what he is saying. The course was like this first chapter Arabic alphabets, 2nd chapter arabic pharases Are you kidding me.

I hope they take this decision back and make it optional or just put some basics not full stories.

The first page list the reasons why Rafale was a superior choice to Mig-29 and Mirage-2000. The second page mentions some of its capabilities, and deemed it superior to J-11B/J-10A. Third part talks about how Rafale has the range to perform long range strikes into Tibet.

no check again it is comparing it with j10 & j11

Comparing Rafale with J-10 is a non-sequester. It's the equivalent of a J-10 vs Tejas thread. Different classes, different roles, different prices, different capabilities.

The Rafale, taking the same air superiority role as the Su-27 is far superior to the J-11B. One is a little over a decade old with AESA mod while the other is Soviet tech, with localized Chinese production. Specs-wise, the Rafale is god compared to the J-11B. The only thing going for the Su-27 is its combat experience. India should be concerned about the fact that the Rafale has never had any serious kill record nor procured by any nation other than France. Hardware-wise, the Dassault offered inferior tech compared to Lockheed and Eurofighter. The main reason why it bid successfully was because France was giving up military aviation all together, and thus agreed to transfer and cooperate with India on its MCA program. Mig, UK, Germany, and Swed don't have 5th gen tech. The US isn't willing due to India's close ties with Sukhoi. It was a French victory by default given that Indian pilots are Mirage experts also.

Kanwa = BS :coffee:
Meh, anyone can have an opinion. I wouldn't get worked up because the words of a Chinese literature major turned "military analyst", especially he's wrong about 3/4 of the time. He's almost like Carlo Kopp of Chinese military hardware, except worse. He's got all the bullshit without the expertise or experience of Kopp.

THIS IS FROM KANWA DEFENCE REVIEW MAGAZINE,

kanwa1.jpg

kanwa2.jpg

kanwa3.jpg

WELL AS IT IS IN JPEG FORMAT I COULDN'T TRANSLATE THIS IF ANY ONE COULD PROPERLY TRANSLATE THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE IT

REGARDS

I could give it a try once I have free time... Just a heads up though Kanwa is noted for its sensationalist content.

arabic has never been a compulasry subject. it was optional
nor chinese is going to be
its urdu and english plus a regional language for now

Back
Top Bottom