What's new

Can Imran come to power without 2/3 majority?

I am quite disappointed in Imran Khan, he is acting as an idiot but do not doubt his intentions. I hope he gets the majority in the election and his new chamchay loses like Shah Mehmood, Mian Azhar etc etc and his old supporters like Shreen Mizari , Cheema, ALvi wins

I dont think Imran Khan would be able to get 2/3 majority, the political dynamics of Pakistan do not warrant it.
1- We will have to consider how many of the supporters of Imran Khan will be able to cast their vote or more simply, how many are registered voters.
2- The politics landscape is very diverse, While in Upper Punjab the voting depends upon the political leadership i.e. voters vote for party leader.However, the lower Punjab is a complete difference where the candidate matters most.The same situation prevails in Interior Sind and Balochistan as well. In Karachi, most of the voting is based on language basis. Thus In short, the politics in Pakistan depends upon both candidate and leader. Thus at places the leader has to compromise with candidates which deprives any Political leader of leverage over its party and thus the prospect of 2/3 majority, is honestly, a political impossibility for any party.

Incase you don't know pml-n had its fair share and rule over Punjab 5 times on record, look at how Punjab is suffering. If a Party cannot prosper a Province-State it let alone ruling over Pakistan.

I have visited punjab-lahore on many occasions and i can say without a shadow of doubt that sharif brothers improved the province.....Lahore was crumbling and ****** before the the sharif brothers-PML took over.

I can fetch a thousand cases where pml-n had paid money on any tom dick and harry problems and ignored major flood victims twice. A man a family who own 27+ Industries and a chain businesses outside Pakistan in europe pays only 1 crore rupees to salab zadgaan that too seems to be out of Punjab Govt funds not his personal anyway.

Nawaz has not committed anything illegal when it comes to his tax bill......blame the law that lets the wealthy get away with paying low tax's.
If are are talking about tax's paid to the govt can we bring in the amount his workforce pays or how much his companies have paid?.......maybe a number on the amount of people he has given jobs to.

We are looking towards a new era a new government that will industrialize Pakistan, modernize Agriculture field so we can have best of both worlds under those traditional Parties we can only expact a single item upon which they repeat chest thumping oh we have done this and that over and over again.
Well what about putting a pakistani born and bred businessman in charge......nawaz sharif

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Not sure if this is a serious post

And why is that?

^ The Sharif brothers only focuses on Lahore. What have they done for the rest of Punjab? Shahbaz Sharif should have just been the mayor of Lahore and not Chief Minister of Punjab.

Sialkot has the potential of being a huge industrialized city but Sharif brothers chose to ignore it. Most of Punjab is the same as before partition, not much development. Only developing Lahore will not make a prosperous Pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif is more dangerous than Zardari. He is very anti-army and want to weaken the army and he wants open visa-free borders with hindustan. Pakistan is facing threats from all corners and can not afford to implement Nawaz's policies.

And why is that?

Because there is more to Pakistan than just Lahore

We all remember Nawaz Sharif's time as PM and how he F'ed up Karachi while turning Lahore into "Paris"

Most ppl in Karachi actually Voted for Nawaz in 1992 as ppl were tired of Army and Bhutto and in exchanged he deployed the Army stating JinnahPur being the reason which was later proved to be a Hoax

Maybe in Lahore Nawaz has support but for the rest of Pakistan he can just go to Hell and take his room temperature IQ with him

Because there is more to Pakistan than just Lahore

What ....karachi?

We all remember Nawaz Sharif's time as PM and how he F'ed up Karachi while turning Lahore into "Paris"

No mention of the mass killing,extortion,torture that was taking place under the MQM.......O YEAH...thats the reason the army was sent in.

Most ppl in Karachi actually Voted for Nawaz in 1992 as ppl were tired of Army and Bhutto and in exchanged he deployed the Army stating JinnahPur being the reason which was later proved to be a Hoax

But it worked.....violence went down and karachi was open for business again.

Maybe in Lahore Nawaz has support but for the rest of Pakistan he can just go to Hell and take his room temperature IQ with him

ok

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom