What's new

A new plan is shaping up. Nawaz sharif is coming with 2/3 majority

Tlp is a small fish, the big religious parties with international extremism and terrorism links are untouchable.
You answered your own point.

The foreign funded religioud parties are a bunch of treacherous scum that should be all lined up and shot for their constant treachry.

The TLP is a fully domestic, undomesticated animal.

They have filled up the vacuum of leadership of THE largest school of thought in Pakistan!

Not only, he is coming back with 2/3rd majority, but all opposing forces, some retired generals, some current generals, some judges would not only removed but would be punished also.Justice Ejaz could be first causality.

;)
He can't sell his economic achievement ....lol .... 16 months PMLN govt and now Caretaker govt is also PMLN extension ...all Nawaz era civil servants on key post ....lollllllllllll

Nawaz Sharif will be killed soon if he steps inside Pakistan.

Source: Muhammad Qasim

I feel for those who cook such illogical theories. Handing Nawaz the premiership and 2/3 majority means the conflict with GHQ starts within 10 minutes from him taking his oath. The next setup will be just like the one which PTI had. Army will be the central and the most powerful player and for any government to survive, it would have to accede to the demands of the military. Moreover, a weak government also means better chances for Hafiz jee to grab another extension. Looking at Nawaz Sharif's track record, he will not grant Hafiz's wishes. So Nawaz Sharif may come to Pakistan, but he will never be "requalified". These elections will be without Imran, Nawaz and Zardari and the end result will be a hung and compromised government. It will be a bad outcome for the country but the desired outcome for military to keep its tight grip.

Nawaz sharif will be given 2/3 majority via PTI-P and MQM-GDA (so he can be loosely controlled but will be given simple majority as nawaz sharif demanded it)

Supreme court will be cleansed

18 amendment will be scrapped (reason why PPPP is knocked out)

Centralist govt will be formed

Doors to investment will (presumably) be opened

The nationlist will get in line with centralism and have to let go federalism since how can we doubt our brothers in the center they have always been fair

Welcome 2024 !

This will require a lot of preparation so elections happening in 2024

IPP was given the same task but they miserably failed and when asim munir went outside and spoke to people above 50 all of them were patwaris so he changed his mind

Now since 18 amendment caused 1999 debt crisis ..it will be scrapped to get more coal plants build in sahiwal😂
They will not bring nawaz they will not let him come back

I don’t see a situation in which PA will allow a two thirds majority to any politician including Sharif.

Why would PA want a strong political ‘master’?

Tomorrow if Sharif gets two thirds, that day itself he will start to move against the army.

This is simply the logic of political power.

Nawaz Sharif planning to arrive on 12 October instead of 21st October, till than Faiz Hameed case could have been decided.

Really like which one?

No one is more actively extremist than TLP, their demigod Ahmed Raza barelwi was the original king of takfir...in his book husaam ul harmain, which is a must read for all barelwis worth their salt and are required to have a complete belief on it, he calls deobandis, ahle hadees and shias murtid and wajib ul qatl.
Ahmad Shah Reza Khan only did takfir on those who wrote insulting sentences against the Last Messenger of Allah. He called for the killing of only the leaders of those who mocked the Blessed personality by comparing it to thinking of a donkey, and went even further by writing filth such as "..better to think of a donkey...". Those are the scum that are real disbelievers and enemies of Islam from within.

The deobandis/ahle hadees/shia are very small minorities. Their political positions are irrelevant, but their religious slogans can stir up the majority against them if they insist on doing it repeatedly.

Oddly, Pakistan remains the only country where the religious and political majority has remained out of any kind of political, official, bureaucraric power.

The TLP sees that as a betrayal!

I feel for those who cook such illogical theories. Handing Nawaz the premiership and 2/3 majority means the conflict with GHQ starts within 10 minutes from him taking his oath. The next setup will be just like the one which PTI had. Army will be the central and the most powerful player and for any government to survive, it would have to accede to the demands of the military. Moreover, a weak government also means better chances for Hafiz jee to grab another extension. Looking at Nawaz Sharif's track record, he will not grant Hafiz's wishes. So Nawaz Sharif may come to Pakistan, but he will never be "requalified". These elections will be without Imran, Nawaz and Zardari and the end result will be a hung and compromised government. It will be a bad outcome for the country but the desired outcome for military to keep its tight grip.
You guys aren't reading what people are saying

Nawaz sharif asked for 2/3 majority but was promised only simple majority with

2/3 majority will be provided as needed with MQM GDA and PTI p by the military

This was compromised they made

Ahmad Shah Reza Khan only did takfir on those who wrote insulting sentences against the Last Messenger of Allah. He called for the killing of only the leaders of those who mocked the Blessed personality by comparing it to thinking of a donkey, and went even further by writing filth such as "..better to think of a donkey...". Those are the scum that are real disbelievers and enemies of Islam from within.

The deobandis/ahle hadees/shia are very small minorities. Their political positions are irrelevant, but their religious slogans can stir up the majority against them if they insist on doing it repeatedly.

Oddly, Pakistan remains the only country where the religious and political majority has remained out of any kind of political, official, bureaucraric power.

The TLP sees that as a betrayal!
He made no such distinctions, he specifically targeted these sects and called all of their followers murtid and wajibul qatl.

If this was so easy there wouldnt be any need of all 1.5 regime change, they would simply go in election when announced by imran khan for election in april 2022.

Stop watching Geo they will land you on moon. Most journalist are crapy and bhuddas who fire the shot without knowing anything.

Final shot will be by public and public can give big suprise to everyone.

Last edited:
He made no such distinctions, he specifically targeted these sects and called all of their followers murtid and wajibul qatl.
He named those haramkhores by names, those hellbound dogs that sold their eternity for a few petty coins.

May they squeal like and be the donkeys in the eternal hell fire for daring to utter such disgusting filth about our Beloved, the Last Hope for mankind and Jinn, the Last Messenger of the Almighty!

BREAKING NEWS - Footage of the formula being put forward to impress Whisky Munir has been released:

DAFdb7o3lni7UjJI.jpg
Well it works

Been working for 40 yrs (1983)before I was born. Now I am old and still apparently working

If this was so easy there wouldnt be any need of all 1.5 regime change, they would simply go in election when announced by imran khan for election in april 2022.

Stop watching Geo they will land you on moon. Most journalist are crapy and bhuddas who fire the shot without knowing anything.

Final shot will be by public and public can give big suprise to everyone.
It is easy because PMLN Still enjoys a decent support

It's not that hard to change 30 votes into 60 votes

It's very hard to change 10 votes into 60 votes

I dont think I am letting the cat out of the bag as this is now more common knowledge than it was months ago. This was something I was told months ago - during the tenure of Bajwa (and early months of the new man). Plan has always been to build a new system of constitutional governance. A single party system along the lines of the Chinese model (a politburo style setup). This obviously requires a ton of maneuvering and not sure if the Establishment will be able to make it happen. But the original plan was a single part system, with a changed system of governance, and stronger central control. My initial reaction was astonishment at the boldness and the stupidity of the plan that I disregarded that insight. With each passing day I see that seems more and more likely. At least the intention has become clearer. Whether they succeed or not is another story.

I feel the weight of poor governance, systemic rot, lack of fiscal space and poor decision making will make Pakistan less governable, and the entire experiment will come crashing down into a system of chaos. As that happens and the power of the center erodes in will walk the hyenas (from within, the East, the West and the real WEST) - and then all bets are off. And we can only speculate what will be left.
Would be a good idea if the regime wasn't a bunch feudal elites and liberal pajeets just exploiting the resources and taxes of the country with zero loyalty

Back
Top Bottom