What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
A single Chinese warrior have the power of 100,000 men in their Chinese movies. :rofl::omghaha:

agree bro, even india lacks in indian movies, just take out 100 men by 1 indian hero, so your film industry also prove that chinese are 1,000 (100,000/100) times powerful than indian :omghaha: :omghaha:

agree bro, even india lacks in indian movies, just take out 100 men by 1 indian hero, so your film industry also prove that chinese are 1,000 (100,000/100) times powerful than indian :omghaha: :omghaha:

this kind of nonsense happens mostly in certain south indian movies like tamil, telegu film industries. Bollywood on the other hand just focuses on the love cr@p

this kind of nonsense happens mostly in certain south indian movies like tamil, telegu film industries. Bollywood on the other hand just focuses on the love cr@p

bro now days it happens in Bollywood too :coffee:

India is expected to overtake China's population soon. That could translate into a higher GDP than China.

Which means very little if more than half of your population is living under the poverty line. A large population isn't necessarily a good thing, and in fact, it can have massive repercussions. China is already facing a serious demographic thread, as the population ages, the number of young people won't be able to fill the jobs market, as most of the older population will soon be retiring.

India is going to face the same problem, unless it encourages a high birth rate. Having a high birth rate is also a problem, because that's more people that the government has to look after. Unless the government can handle the massive increase in population (in India's, would seem difficult), the country will face a major over-population, energy, food and water crisis.

No. people keep making this wrong assumption. china's population consists of 1.3B han mongloids. 60% of the Indian population on the other hand, due to certain caste reasons are not considered entirely 'human'

a chinaman is a man from china. is it not? and dont act so innocent. your countrymen is cr@pping all over this thread. so dont cry when someone retaliates

he is probably an escapee from a "special" institution

Not to go too off topic here, but why doesn't anyone in power do something about this caste system? How do you think this will affect India's rise?

Singham, Dabaang 1 & 2, Wanted etc etc.....

Still can't beat the Chinese crap. :lol: I was just imagining what will happen when a Chinese Kungfu warrior fight with 1000 aliens at one go. :rofl:

Not to go too off topic here, but why doesn't anyone in power do something about this caste system? How do you think this will affect India's rise?

you are ignorant in this regard sir. A LOT has happened for the people trapped in the lower ends of the caste system. just read the forums, you will see enormous anger from the other indians regarding the outrageous reservations these people get in education and job sectors. the reason for this is simple. Lower castes and untouchables have a high birthrate, throughout history 80% of their children have died due to various reasons keeping their net population under control. since the 60s however, they had access to more nutrition and medicine resulting in a massive rise in india's population. being the majority in a democratic country, they now run india indirectly. so politicians give them massive reservations and opportunities to get more votes.

people keep saying how the lower castes and untouchables live a life of misery in india. but compared to the lives they had the last 3000 years, they are living the dream

I learned about the history of India, probably have more knowledge than you. That is how I know that India was divided into mini kingdoms through out most of its history. Its finally united for the long time under Mughal and British empire. Now, Indians are dreaming of being a superpower, some even made a movie about India with lots of white servants.

Instead of obsessing about India, you should have spent a little time reading about your own history. Even before its independence, the Chinese melon was divided among the colonizers. And even after independence, china leased its land to British and Portuguese. Too much love for the west I guess. You guys still make replicas of British and Swiss villages in your country to feel like Europeans LOL.

Instead of obsessing about India, you should have spent a little time reading about your own history. Even before its independence, the Chinese melon was divided among the colonizers. And even after independence, china leased its land to British and Portuguese. Too much love for the west I guess. You guys still make replicas of British and Swiss villages in your country to feel like Europeans LOL.

West gave them united China by helping to free their lands from the Japanese, but the thankless Chinese hate Western countries for their help in freeing their land. :cheesy:

you are ignorant in this regard sir. A LOT has happened for the people trapped in the lower ends of the caste system. just read the forums, you will see enormous anger from the other indians regarding the outrageous reservations these people get in education and job sectors. the reason for this is simple. Lower castes and untouchables have a high birthrate, throughout history 80% of their children have died due to various reasons keeping their net population under control. since the 60s however, they had access to more nutrition and medicine resulting in a massive rise in india's population. being the majority in a democratic country, they now run india indirectly. so politicians give them massive reservations and opportunities to get more votes.

people keep saying how the lower castes and untouchables live a life of misery in india. but compared to the lives they had the last 3000 years, they are living the dream

I'm not so much as ignorant as I am uninformed, major difference. I've never really understood India's caste system properly, which is why I'm asking. Why does the caste system even exist? What place does it have in a democratic India? How does it affect India's rise in Asia.

To be fair, we're all living the dream compared to people 3000 years ago.

You realize that you're just deflecting his points, right? You aren't really addressing his words, only doing a character assassination.

Anyways, STAY ON TOPIC! This thread is about India's potential rise to power, not about China. If I wanted to start a Chinese thread, I would have done just that.

West gave them united China by helping to free their lands from the Japanese, but the thankless Chinese hate Western countries for their help in freeing their land. :cheesy:

Actually, China is quite thankful for what the US has done for them, but they're just upset over the US's unconditional support for Taiwan and the US's insistence on shifting it's focus to the Asia-pacific to counter China's rise to power. You'd be upset too, if the US moved against Indian interests.

Anyways, again, please stay on topic.

Do you read CCP prescribed book on Indian history. :lol:

Nah, I don't know those guys have any comments about your history. I mostly learn from American sources. And we put India in the best light possible. Which is reflected in my posts.

Nah, I don't know those guys have any comments about your history. I mostly learn from American sources. And we put India in the best light possible. Which is reflected in my posts.

But I see you failed to comprehend Indian history, although you made me research a lot about Chinese history. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom