What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of obsessing about India, you should have spent a little time reading about your own history. Even before its independence, the Chinese melon was divided among the colonizers. And even after independence, china leased its land to British and Portuguese. Too much love for the west I guess. You guys still make replicas of British and Swiss villages in your country to feel like Europeans LOL.

How is the fact that India was divided into many kingdoms have to do with China. That is just the history of Indian subcontinent. Stop shifting the focus to other countries. We are talking about India in this thread. If you want to talk about China, go open another thread in their section.

This thread is about India becoming a superpower. And India can best achieve this by reverting back to many states prior to British invasion. It would make governing such a diverse country more efficiently. An example is to split Uttarakhand from UP, which is extremely badly managed, into another better run state. So Indian people would be much better off if union of India is dissolved.

But I see you failed to comprehend Indian history, although you made me research a lot about Chinese history. :lol::lol::lol:

How is research about Chinese history compensate for your total lack of knowledge about India. First study up on Indian history, especially the glory of British India, before make another post on here.

Its going to be very hard for India to be a super power in real means. With current leaders taking populist decisions than right ones makes it worse. In my state Punjab all the budget is used in subsidies and free electricity because the current Akali bastards want to remain in power forever. In 1960s when Haryana and Punjab were parted Haryana was nothing but jungle and rag tag. Today Haryana's per capita is above Punjab and so is industrial development. This is the story of INDIA.

There are many examples in this country where our leaders choose their power over India. If India wants to be a superpower then it has to reform its economy and laws and take firm decisions. Industrialization is a must and most imp factor.

India currently faces its worst political and leadership crises. One more term for Congress and its allies, India would collapse.

How is research about Chinese history compensate for your total lack of knowledge about India. First study up on Indian history, especially the glory of British India, before make another post on here.

I already know my history but I found lots of things about Chinese history for which you always lost the argument. :rofl::lol:

How is the fact that India was divided into many kingdoms have to do with China. That is just the history of Indian subcontinent. Stop shifting the focus to other countries. We are talking about India in this thread. If you want to talk about China, go open another thread in their section.

This thread is about India becoming a superpower. And India can best achieve this by reverting back to many states prior to British invasion. It would make governing such a diverse country more efficiently. An example is to split Uttarakhand from UP, which is extremely badly managed, into another better run state. So Indian people would be much better off if union of India is dissolved.

The point is, countries being divided in the past is pretty common including your country and the united states. So it is not a hindrance for achieving anything. Not sure why talking about China makes you so uncomfortable.

What a simplistic and childish report ..... no wonder pakistanis liked it.

India currently faces its worst political and leadership crises. One more term for Congress and its allies, India would collapse.

Isn't that being a bit overly dramatic? I highly doubt India will collapse.

What a simplistic and childish report ..... no wonder pakistanis liked it.

How is it childish or simplistic? Instead of making such poorly thought out remarks, how about you actually show what you disagree or consider "simplistic" and "childish"?

The analysis brings up good points, many of which you can't actually refute.

The point is, countries being divided in the past is pretty common including your country and the united states. So it is not a hindrance for achieving anything. Not sure why talking about China makes you so uncomfortable.

I'm not uncomfortable. Its just like China is a popular topic to serve as a distraction for many Indian members here. But this thread is about India, not any other country, including US and China.

As for countries divided in the past, it would make sense when the countries was recognized by itself as a country. For example, if all the EU countries come together and form a country, they cannot say that EU was always a country and they just happened to be separated for most of history except when the Romans, Charlemagne, Napoleon and Hitler united most of the EU country. So we cannot said that India was a country prior to the British as it was a civilization just like western Europe and divided into many pieces with constant shifting border like medieval Europe.

I already know my history but I found lots of things about Chinese history for which you always lost the argument. :rofl::lol:

You clearly need to learn about India first before look into others. especially about Pakistan or China from Indian sources.

I'm not uncomfortable. Its just like China is a popular topic to serve as a distraction for many Indian members here. But this thread is about India, not any other country, including US and China.

As for countries divided in the past, it would make sense when the countries was recognized by itself as a country. For example, if all the EU countries come together and form a country, they cannot say that EU was always a country and they just happened to be separated for most of history except when the Romans, Charlemagne, Napoleon and Hitler united most of the EU country. So we cannot said that India was a country prior to the British as it was a civilization just like western Europe and divided into many pieces with constant shifting border like medieval Europe.

Why are you talking about EU when you have China? Tibet and Xinjiang were not a part of China for the majority of its history. So it is artificial to include them in China. Different cultures and languages were and still are systematically destroyed in China to create this artificial, homogeneous country. So it sounds hilarious coming from you.

Imaging decomposition of India for us to gain something that we considered belong to us.

yes.. keep imagining. it can only happen there. lol

Why are you talking about EU when you have China? Tibet and Xinjiang were not a part of China for the majority of its history. So it is artificial to include them in China. Different cultures and languages were and still are systematically destroyed in China to create this artificial, homogeneous country. So it sounds hilarious coming from you.

yes.. keep imagining. it can only happen there. lol

EU as a country is as unreal as India being a country before British unification of India.

No. people keep making this wrong assumption. china's population consists of 1.3B han mongloids. 60% of the Indian population on the other hand, due to certain caste reasons are not considered entirely 'human'

a chinaman is a man from china. is it not? and dont act so innocent. your countrymen is cr@pping all over this thread. so dont cry when someone retaliates

"when someone retaliates?" So you do know what Chinaman means and you use racial slur to retaliate? Then why are you acting ignorant and asking "Chinaman just means a man from China?" Are you being sly? Honesty is a virtue that every man should possess. you know.

Also every individual has his/her opinion and not represent anybody else. Don't act so innocent? Are you kidding me? I have been very polite and rational and even wish you guys good luck. I don't understand how my "countrymen" behaviors or opinions should affect me and give you somehow leeway to use racial slur. Plus, Faithful is not from China, so how is he my countryman? Because we have common ancestry, we are now all responsible for each other's behaviors?

A ban is in order.

a chinaman is a man from china. is it not? and dont act so innocent. your countrymen is cr@pping all over this thread. so dont cry when someone retaliates

Using racist slurs against Chinese members, and abusing them.

Reported. hope you get banned.

Chinaman? So Indians have to resort to racial slurs to express their frustration? Shouldn't this guy be banned.

It's kind of funny to see some of you Indian members are so worked up trying to prove India is great. Ok we get it and I wish India success!

Better to use the report option to ban them. Such obnoxious people really ruin the place where ever they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom