What's new

Can Iran be rank 1 in middle east by 2025 ?

Because you seem to like this one, special for you:

- Jay Leno was here.

^^ i see a ugly male with a jaw like jay leno... with a skincolour of a mix of pakistan-arab
the woman looks like the normal bangladeshi females with tons of make up to appear white... so were these ur family pics... and they were supposed to be white ? HAHAAHAHAH.... you are a failure man....

^^ i see a ugly male with a jaw like jay leno... with a skincolour of a mix of pakistan-arab
the woman looks like the normal bangladeshi females with tons of make up to appear white... so were these ur family pics... and they were supposed to be white ? HAHAAHAHAH.... you are a failure man....

Don't phuck with Bangladeshis bro. They will eat your Afghan pus$y for fun.

scarface.gif

Don't phuck with Bangladeshis bro. They will eat your Afghan pus$y for fun.

scarface.gif

1.Doesnt know that the true Afghans are more Persian then him
2.Doesnt realize how dark skinned his family looks like
3.No one gets impressed by his family pics

1.Doesnt know that the true Afghans are more Persian then him
2.Doesnt realize how dark skinned his family looks like
3.No one gets impressed by his family pics

No one? The amount of fanmail is amazing.

Bebin patiare... man bahat inja shookhi nadaram. kase koozato boro jam kon ta nakoshtamet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Come at me bro. You would **** in your pants if you would stand in front of me. I eat phaggots like you for fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Come at me bro. You would **** in your pants if you would stand in front of me. I eat phaggots like you for fun.
Remember you were acting the same like you are doing now ? then i asked you for your email to meet up... you gave me this nukkert34@hotmail.com... i emailed you for a date where i can help the world in getting rid of you... but you never emailed be back.... is this a sign of cowardism ? hmmmmmmm..... i will definitely say so

Remember you were acting the same like you are doing now ? then i asked you for your email to meet up... you gave me this nukkert34@hotmail.com... i emailed you for a date where i can help the world in getting rid of you... but you never emailed be back.... is this a sign of cowardism ? hmmmmmmm..... i will definitely say so

I never received that phaggot-like email, you SOB. Second, remember when you send me this PM a couple of months ago and I laughed straight at your face?

I will make sure

that you wont be sure to see ''Iran'' again
just watch

This is what you are, a joke. Only a man on the internet. I know people like you. If you are a real man, buy a ticket and come back again. Than I will give you my address.

I never received that phaggot-like email, you SOF. Second, remember when you send me this PM a couple of months ago and I laughed straight at your face?

You are a joke. Only a man on the internet. I know people like you. If you are a real man, buy a ticket and come back again. Than I will give you my address.
Look wannabe Persian... i sent u 2 emails... which i give u a limited screenrprint of the message sent to nukker34@hotmail.nl http://oi45.tinypic.com/2rnxyy1.jpg ( the censored parts are not meant for the forum but for gohenas)... this email was given to me by you when i challenged you for a meeting... look i always knew you were a coward... that is what you are... a coward.

now forget this... give me your email so we can see what a ''man'' you are

Look wannabe Persian... i sent u 2 emails... which i give u a limited screenrprint of the message sent to nukker34@hotmail.nl http://oi45.tinypic.com/2rnxyy1.jpg ( the censored parts are not meant for the forum but for gohenas)... this email was given to me by you when i challenged you for a meeting... look i always knew you were a coward... that is what you are... a coward.

I tolled you before you deaf-mofo. I never opened that mail.

now forget this... give me your email so we can see what a ''man'' you are

IshitonMashadis@hotmail.nl

Come and show me your manhood.

Then madarjende, give me your real email... are you afraid mr.myfamilyiswhite ?
i knew it... you were a coward and will remain one...
kiram to kose nanat hehe

Thats my real email, stupid phuck. Special made for Afghanis like you.

Thats my real email, stupid phuck. Special made for Afghanis like you.

I prefer 1 Afghani over 1000 pieces of s.hits like you... now mr.myfamilyiswhite.. go ahead and amuse us with your ugly family pictures.... pedarsag

Back
Top Bottom