What's new

Can Iran trust Turkey to be a leader in the Muslim world?

Turkey doesn't want to be the leader of the Muslim World, never wanted to be. Turks must wake up and smell the coffee, almost half of the Asia is in our brothers' control. They are secular and more importantly Turkic.
Turkic Union will become more important day by day.

Alienoz lutfen aramizda tartisma yaratma.

lets go back to topic.

Turkey doesn't want to be the leader of the Muslim World, never wanted to be. Turks must wake up and smell the coffee, almost half of the Asia is in our brothers' control. They are secular and more importantly Turkic.
Turkic Union will become more important day by day.

Vast resources of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan , Azerbaycan and others also , we are increasing all cooperation.

Alienoz lutfen aramizda tartisma yaratma.

lets go back to topic.

Vast resources of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan , Azerbaycan and others also , we are increasing all cooperation.
Alienoz is one of the most serious members in this forum. What he is trying to tell is realpolitics.

And for the Turkics', the door is open. With Turkic card, you can create an area of influence in Central Asia, Iraq,Greece,Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Syria etc.
A union like EU can be a big deal. Imagine a Central Asia where people is spending Turkish Lira.

So...Turkics are the deal.

Algeria 3,000,000 Turks

Syria 1,500,000 Turks

Iraq 3,000,000 Turks

Bulgaria 800,000

Macedonia 200,000

Not including Turks in Europe.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Nursultan nazarbayev

2-3 Ekim 2009'da Nahcivan'da yapılan Türk Dili Konuşan Devlet Başkanları Zirvesi'nde Türk Dilli Ülkeler İşbirliği Konseyi'nin kurulmasını teklif etmiş ve oy birliğiyle kabul edilmiştir. Zirvede ayrıca Türk Dili Konuşan Ülkeler arasındaki işbirliğine Türkiye’den sonra en büyük katkıyı yapan ve bu işbirliğini candan destekleyen Kazakistan Cumhurbaşkanı Nazarbayev Kazakistan’da bir ‘Türk Dünyası Akademisi’nin kurulmasını teklif etti ve bu teklif başta Türkiye olmak üzere Türk Dünyası ülkeleri tarafından olumlu karşılandı. Zirve toplantısında Nazarbayev’in samimî heyecanı dikkat çekiciydi. Nazarbayev “Türklüğümüzü çocuklarımıza ve bütün dünyaya öğretelim” dedi.

Trk-Trkiye-Cumhuriyetleri.jpg

Crive claimed Shah Ismail did right.

Shah Ismail may have done right for Qyzylbash of Iran and Shias of Iran.

Shah Ismail did worst for Anatolian Qyzylbash Turkmen.
lol you started first by killing them people was naive that thought ismael was unbreakable or unbeatable what is unbreakable is our belief not a man.as i said im not supporting the way he acted but he had any right to protect shia azeris. just dont support the thing you dont believe rightnow you guys are liberal believe it or not ottoman empire had failed for sectarian stupid war back then(all is Jews fault that wanted to destroy ottoman empire)
well we've been defender in past centuries we never attacked your empire.and know same thing happening little bit softer but it gonna end up hard we all can see it already.

i dunno what the hell this pan turk movement is that started latley in PDF its wierd .but its not long time ,i've been here for almost a year never been a war like this between iranian and turks.i guess its Israeli movements to keep her worthless life for more month.

May be my answer will be offtopic. Turkey is being given this new role in Pakistan too. First we were told that KSA is the Leaders of Islam. Now this role is being given to Turkey. The trade agreements, visit of state officials and other private groups including religious groups has been increasing. This is sure because USA wants now Pakistan to move towards more secular. To further prove my point i would try to recall to my pakistani brothers about the gay party in American Embassy in Islamabad. The problem is that most of us want to keep of our eyes close.

I have also noticed many new threads of Turkey vs Iran increasing suddenly. We know fate of Royals of KSA is now going to over. On one hand they have frightened the whole world with the Taliban and on the other hand they wants to convince us that a secular way is much better for Islamic countries.

lol you started first by killing them people was naive that thought ismael was unbreakable or unbeatable what is unbreakable is our belief not a man.as i said im not supporting the way he acted but he had any right to protect shia azeris. just dont support the thing you dont believe rightnow you guys are liberal believe it or not ottoman empire had failed for sectarian stupid war back then(all is Jews fault that wanted to destroy ottoman empire)
well we've been defender in past centuries we never attacked your empire.and know same thing happening little bit softer but it gonna end up hard we all can see it already.

Allright George. First, Qyzylbash (not Shia) rebellion started in 1511 around Antalya. They were not Azeri. They were called Qyzylbash for a reason. They were wearing red börk, and were heterodox Muslims. Half Muslim half Shamanist.

Shiism belongs to Iran, not to Alevi Turkmen.
Azeriism belongs to Iran, not to Alevi Turkmen.

Shah Ismail stuck his nose into Anatolia, tried to fool uneducated Turkmen nomads. Because of his ideology, Alevis were hunted as heretics for centuries.

You said: just dont support the thing you dont believe rightnow

I support Alevis with all my heart. Because I was born as Sunni, because I went to mosque instead of cemevi, I cannot close my eyes to the pain of my kinsmen.

May be my answer will be offtopic. Turkey is being given this new role in Pakistan too. First we were told that KSA is the Leaders of Islam. Now this role is being given to Turkey. The trade agreements, visit of state officials and other private groups including religious groups has been increasing. This is sure because USA wants now Pakistan to move towards more secular. To further prove my point i would try to recall to my pakistani brothers about the gay party in American Embassy in Islamabad. The problem is that most of us want to keep of our eyes close.

I have also noticed many new threads of Turkey vs Iran increasing suddenly. We know fate of Royals of KSA is now going to over. On one hand they have frightened the whole world with the Taliban and on the other hand they wants to convince us that a secular way is much better for Islamic countries.

Are you high or something??

Why Turks should be the leaders of Islam. Pakistani soldier is as strong as any Turkish soldier. And Pakistan with 180 million ppl and with its nukes is the biggest power among Muslim nations.

If each Muslim majority country just looked after its own backyard and focused on its own well being half of the crap Muslim majority countries is in right now won't be there.

Seriously after 1400 years you would think you guys would grow up already.

We have never claimed to be leader of Muslim world or anything. Suddenly when we have good relations with arab countries it becomes leader? . Seems some people dont want our good relations.

If each Muslim majority country just looked after its own backyard and focused on its own well being half of the crap Muslim majority countries is in right now won't be there.

Can you explain this i didnt understand.

Why Turks should be the leaders of Islam. Pakistani soldier is as strong as any Turkish soldier. And Pakistan with 180 million ppl and with its nukes is the biggest power among Muslim nations.

Don't worry this will not happen and I was not talking militarily. KSA has never been a strong country but still it is considered to be a heart of Islam. rather I should say Mecca.

This leader of the muslim world is a snaky tactic produced by people who want to create an anti-turk thing by trying to make Turkey as the leader and the rest under it , this is so the relations dont improve with muslim countries , while itis , so fail to them.

lol with this defination they wont be muslim they are secular states as dawud said .is that what you seek?
because we dont see such thing in those who sending terrorist to syria.

Back
Top Bottom