What's new

Can Israel/Iran war drag Turkey in the war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why Baloochis want their own nations. Lets not forget you have same burden of dealing with kurdish sepratism as the great turanic nation of turkey. When war breaks (no thanks to you mullahs) iran wil equal another iraq. Only that it involves ethnicities than religion. I wonder how the americans will deal with such distructive situation.
What baloochis?:lol:Do you have any source that shows they want independence?
Maybe you are talking about that terror group,Jundallah?Even their leader admitted tha he doesn't seek separatism.
Thank God,we don't face separatist problems like Turkey is,except some Kurds who they were dealt with.They haven't attacked even once after IRGC crushed them.
Don't be happy,there isn't going to be any new war in near future.I don't know why you Turks love war so much?

hushhhh!!!!

Try to read a newspaper and don't talk to me with a rude tone while you are the ignorant one.
We talked about that source before,yet again,you used it again.Ne need for any further explanation.

No, we haven't. This is the first time I talk to you.

No, we haven't. This is the first time I talk to you.
I meant with other Turkish members:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/196188-cancellation-purchase-air-defence-system-tsk-2.html#post3199054

btw,there won't be any war between Iran and Turkey.I assure you,not today and not in a hundred years.Iran and Turkey maybe rivals,but they are not enemies.
Now 2 countries have good relations and neither Iran nor Turkey wants to ruin its relations with their neighbor.Iran/Turkey border is one of the oldest and safest borders in the world.I'm sure 2 countries don't want to turn that border in to a war zone.

iran isn't idiot country like others. it will be reactive and destructive for us and other US's puppets. Unfortunatelly, Iran will be exposed from several different attack method so iranian people will want to revenge from by... I think, peaceful for waiting of under attack is very wrong behave and denagerous. USA's targeting to divide several country therefore it will be never satisfied any caise-fire or any surrender. Showing cost is the best thing for Iran, already it is doing this currently. I hope turkey will avoid thanks to this behave.

I meant with other Turkish members:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/196188-cancellation-purchase-air-defence-system-tsk-2.html#post3199054

btw,there won't be any war between Iran and Turkey.I assure you,not today and not in a hundred years.Iran and Turkey maybe rivals,but they are not enemies.
Now 2 countries have good relations and neither Iran nor Turkey wants to ruin its relations with their neighbor.Iran/Turkey border is one of the oldest and safest borders in the world.I'm sure 2 countries don't want to turn that border in to a war zone.
Your words are conflicting.Here you say that it is imposible of such a conflict and in the post you referred to me, you say it is possible and Iran is justified to attack Turkish soil. You may use nice words but maybe it is better to read the news article I provided. Iran clearly said it will attack Turkey first in the list because of missile defence system.

And other point you make is that Iran will only attack American base. First off all missile defence system is part of Turkey, not America. If you attack Turkey it will be an act of war and Iran will be dealt with. I can assure you this won't be tolerate by Turkish people as you claim. I'm also not convinced that Iran will only attack the missile defence system. You can't read the mind of Iranian commanders unless you are one. My predications are that Iran will definitely attack Turkey in a case of full scale war with Israel. Iran won't put itself in that position the first chance they get but it is very possible if the situation escalates. Iran has clearly said it will FIRST attack Turkey. Those are not my words, that is what Iran literally said. The moment you kill the first Turkish soldier it will be over with Iran, have no doubt about that. But as I said, Iran will only do this in case of full-scale war because with missile defense system, Iran can't fire missiles into Israel. So I'm afraid there it is not very unlikely this happen I'm afraid to inform you. The options are open, and the prospects are not looking very bright.

What said atawolf is correct. I hope war does not break out. If you gonna strike back for an attack caused by the isrealis then attack the isrealis. Not Turkey. They will fight back. This is whar happens when you get a theocacy. You cannot judge or do rational thinking.

Iran has a lot more problems on their minds than to think how the Turks will react in a possible war. We simply don't give a duck.

Iran has a lot more problems on their minds than to think how the Turks will react in a possible war. We simply don't give a duck.

Of course you don't care, you are not signed up for the army of Iran that will end up as food for the crows. Don't talk about war like it is a game, especially when you live abroad and not in Iran. It is easy to talk tough in your position.

Your words are conflicting.Here you say that it is imposible of such a conflict and in the post you referred to me, you say it is possible and Iran is justified to attack Turkish soil. You may use nice words but maybe it is better to read the news article I provided. Iran clearly said it will attack Turkey first in the list because of missile defence system.

And other point you make is that Iran will only attack American base. First off all missile defence system is part of Turkey, not America. If you attack Turkey it will be an act of war and Iran will be dealt with. I can assure you this won't be tolerate by Turkish people as you claim. I'm also not convinced that Iran will only attack the missile defence system. You can't read the mind of Iranian commanders unless you are one. My predications are that Iran will definitely attack Turkey in a case of full scale war with Israel. Iran won't put itself in that position the first chance they get but it is very possible if the situation escalates. Iran has clearly said it will FIRST attack Turkey. Those are not my words, that is what Iran literally said. The moment you kill the first Turkish soldier it will be over with Iran, have no doubt about that. But as I said, Iran will only do this in case of full-scale war because with missile defense system, Iran can't fire missiles into Israel. So I'm afraid there it is not very unlikely this happen I'm afraid to inform you. The options are open, and the prospects are not looking very bright.
Answer my question,Does Turkey have a right to use that radar against Iran?I think Americans operate that radar.So if they attack Iran,they can use this radar to track missiles of Iran.It means they are being used against Iran in Turkish soil.Yes if Iran sees that all its missiles are being tracked by that radar,it may target that radar system.But Turkey is smart enough not to let U.S use that.Your FM also said Turkey will not allow any aggression from its soil against Iran.

About Iran launching a full scale war on Turkey.You know better that it's a lie and baseless.Why the heck would Iran attack Turkey who has a strong army,while fighting with Israel and U.S at the same time?
If you can't believe me,you can simply wait until a war happens (I wish it doesn't happen at all).Then you will see Iran will attack Turkey or not.You know we are living in 21st century.It's not easy to simply declare war on a country,even if it's weak and even if you are strong.
As I said before,Turkey is not Iran's enemy and vice versa.

Answer my question,Does Turkey have a right to use that radar against Iran?I think Americans operate that radar.So if they attack Iran,they can use this radar to track missiles of Iran.It means they are being used against Iran in Turkish soil.Yes if Iran sees that all its missiles are being tracked by that radar,it may target that radar system.But Turkey is smart enough not to let U.S use that.Your FM also said Turkey will not allow any aggression from its soil against Iran.

Turkey is not using it against Iran. Missile defence system is defensive system, not to attack. This system is of Turkey and we won't let Iran destroy it, it is not American as you claim, you are just a regular Iranian, the important part is that Irani government says it will attack Turkish soil. It will be best for Iran for it not to attack Turks but you can never expect what Irani government will do. For me it is important what Irani government says, not a regular civilian Irani person. Unfortunately war is great possibility between us if we listen to Irani government. We Turks won't accept such an attack.

About Iran launching a full scale war on Turkey.You know better that it's a lie and baseless.Why the heck would Iran attack Turkey who has a strong army,while fighting with Israel and U.S at the same time?
If you can't believe me,you can simply wait until a war happens (I wish it doesn't happen at all).Then you will see Iran will attack Turkey or not.You know we are living in 21st century.It's not easy to simply declare war on a country,even if it's weak and even if you are strong.
As I said before,Turkey is not Iran's enemy and vice versa.

I said Iran will launch for scale war as last resort. But as I said and keep repeating because you don't want to listen. Irani government has openly threatened Turkey. That is what counts for me and that is what this thread about. Iran said if Israel launched attack on Iran we will attack American bases and Turkey, why would we accept this? Maybe you as a person don't want a war but Irani government can drag Turkey/Iran in a war if we closely listen what they say with their mouth.

Turkey is not using it against Iran. Missile defence system is defensive system, not to attack. This system is of Turkey and we won't let Iran destroy it, it is not American as you claim, you are just a regular Iranian, the important part is that Irani government says it will attack Turkish soil. It will be best for Iran for it not to attack Turks but you can never expect what Irani government will do. For me it is important what Irani government says, not a regular civilian Irani person. Unfortunately war is great possibility between us if we listen to Irani government. We Turks won't accept such an attack.

I said Iran will launch for scale war as last resort. But as I said and keep repeating because you don't want to listen. Irani government has openly threatened Turkey. That is what counts for me and that is what this thread about. Iran said if Israel launched attack on Iran we will attack American bases and Turkey, why would we accept this? Maybe you as a person don't want a war but Irani government can drag Turkey/Iran in a war if we closely listen what they say with their mouth.

Yes,this radar is a defensive system.but when?When Iran shoots a missile toward Turkey.Then Turkey has every right to defend itself.
But will Iran send a missile toward Turkey?Of course not.Unless Turkey let U.S to use that radar to intercept missiles of Iran who are shot on other targets outside of Turkey.By American bases,he means the ones who are being used against Iran at war.Do you think the American base in Turkey will be used against Iran?I say no.The most probable bases for U.S to use them against Iran are the ones in Qatar,Bahrain, Afghanistan and the smaller one in UAE.If U.S use them,yes,Iran will definitely target those missiles.

I'm an Iranian citizen,but you are a Turkish citizen too.I count on words of Turkish officials who say Turkey will not allow any aggression toward Iran from its soil.And this makes sense the most.

Israel is preparing to strike Iran. Iran has said it will retaliate by attacking US bases surrounding Iran. It has also said it will FIRST attack the missile defence system in Turkey because with those in tact it can't launch rockets into Israel.

My question is, is Iran man enough to do this or is it just a bluff? I mean Iran already has its handful, will it attack Turkey, second strongest military in NATO and be itself bombed to the stone age? Iran doesn't need another front.

I think Iran won't attack Turkey because it is counter-productive. If Iran attack us or US base they will loose sympathy that they have from public opinion in Turkey and around the world and big smacking will come to Iran. I think a lot of Irani soldiers will die. Azeri Turks in Iran will walk over to Turkey and Iran will be in a great thread to be torn to pieces with potential of south Azerbaijan being formed when Irani army is neutralized. That is why I think Iran won't do anything like attacking neighbouring countries.

What do you guys think? What will Iran do? Are they smart enough as we think or?

Both Turkey and Iran are smart enough to know that a war between them would be highly desctructive for both of them and none of them but only Israel would be the winner of a war between Turkey and Iran.

Zombie thread resurrected with an off-topic post. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom