What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

I'm addicted to this site. If we remove the trolling and nationalist tendencies here, there are so many intellectuals in history, sciences here; I feel like I'm taking a Middle Eastern History collegiate course again. Lol. And I was a bit obsessed in that course in my younger undergrad years ... :lol:

I genuinely like this forum, and the learned contemporaries here.

I'm addicted to this site. If we remove the trolling and nationalist tendencies here, there are so many intellectuals in history, sciences here; I feel like I'm taking a Middle Eastern History collegiate course again. Lol. And I was a bit obsessed in that course in my younger undergrad years ... :lol:

Its a good forum no doubt. There are alot of smart people here and the forum has alot of info related to defence stuff. If you dig through threads you can find alot.

I think he beat me.
Nope... in your first month you were also around 1700-1800. After that you started to slow down. Believe me not @olcayto was in the first place before you came. :)

Olcayto joined in the Gezi protest and reached 900-1000 posts in a month. :)

Mate, what is your impression about ME section....:undecided: Actually i never wanted you to go to that section... but you found your way. :undecided:

Nope... in your first month you were also around 1700-1800. After that you started to slow down. Believe me not @olcayto was in the first place before you came. :)

Olcayto joined in the Gezi protest and reached 900-1000 posts in a month. :)

Mate, what is your impression about ME section....:undecided: Actually i never wanted you to go to that section... but you found your way. :undecided:
yeah I slowed down big time after this mod crap. :( :hitwall:

@Sinan , @Kaan

To be honest, what I'm more into here is the history segments of the forum, there's a lot of information we Xander from many points of view , particularly from different sides of the Middle East. Be it Sunni, Shia, Christian, Sufi, Bahai etc.

I'm actually recommending this site to my one friend from Jordan. I've been following up with the Arab news as posted at the Arab Defence section. It's a lot more objective than what I see or hear at... CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC et al.

@Sinan , @Kaan

To be honest, what I'm more into here is the history segments of the forum, there's a lot of information we Xander from many points of view , particularly from different sides of the Middle East. Be it Sunni, Shia, Christian, Sufi, Bahai etc.

I'm actually recommending this site to my one friend from Jordan. I've been following up with the Arab news as posted at the Arab Defence section. It's a lot more objective than what I see or hear at... CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC et al.

Yeap, those threads are good also Arab Section is also good. But some threads in ME section are pure flame wars. Also some of the threads involving ISIS, Al-Qaeda... gruesome pics , videos.. and comments for these videos... :disagree:

You just know my man Nihonjin1051 will end up being a Mod. And he should be. He's got 'it'. Unlike me, the ball-buster. But hey, we need a little bit of everything to make it work.:tup:
For sure he will be a think tank. Thats my guess.

Pretty sure many Muslims (secretly) enjoy Japanese Adult Videos too.
Well, i do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom