What's new

Can Japan show the West how to live peacefully with Islam?

We get on fairly well here thanks, and I imagine xenophobic Japan probably has less muslims than I do on my street.

I think America can be a far better example than Japan.

Japanese issued death threats to Islam. Nothing can be a better evidence that Japan shit on Muslims. Get ready for Jihad against the Japanese. (a bit of cynicism)

Aichi mosques hit with harassing phone calls after video of Goto's slaying - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

Two mosques in Aichi Prefecture received a spate of harassing phone calls and messages after a video purporting to show the slaying of journalist Kenji Goto by the Islamic State militant group was posted online earlier this month.

Officials of the targeted mosques said most of the calls were made Feb. 1, when the video was released, but they also received many calls of encouragement.

According to an official with Owari Ichinomiya Masjid in Ichinomiya in the prefecture, an individual who sounded like a man called the night of Feb. 1 and said, “Kill you, Islam.”

2529A37100000578-2931296-Supporters_of_Kenji_Goto_call_for_his_release_during_a_rally_out-m-28_1422542564088.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom