What's new

CAN PAKISTAN USE SAUDI AND UAE AIRCRAFT IN CASE OF WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,

Armed forces of Pakistan has been deputed in the UAE, And Saudi Arabia for a long time and as far as my information we have got a pact between amongst each other that we will help eachother incase of war. Pakistan has played a very important role in Arab Israiel war, as our fightr pilots have gone there and made history. not only that during Iraq was our forces went to Saudi Arabia. i would like to put this question infront of every 1 that during this time and geo political situation can Pakistan use their Weapons and Aircrafts if we are at a war with India.

Please give your honest opinion and thoughts without being biased. plesae share your information

Regards.

Note: this thread is not against India.

I don't think any country will supply weapons.

I dont know if they would allow you to risk their aircraft.

Reason1: If india discover that Saudi or UAE has lended their hardware to fight India it might affect the cordial relationship that exists.

Reason2: Will they be ready to suffer the monetory loss in case of a loss of A/c? Pakistan wont repay back , bcoz if they had the oney they would have bought it outright from US/france/Sweden/China.

The only possibility is that they will let you train in their a/c and keep your pilots in shape.

This reply gives a scenario that is by far closest to what may happen.

Wat is going in between muslim countries is different to wat they show to world ...manythnigs are there which would be better if they are kept as secret instead of unveiling them infornt of every "maja gama"

for indians , Every muslim country knows the importance of Pakistan although we are economicaly week but we are the only one who got the nuclear bomb and when we tested our nuclear weapons it was celebrated even in syria and sweets were distributed there coz they know the importance of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal dats y it is called "Islamic bomb" so they will never let alone Pakistan in case of war
and by the way as far as their frndshp with india is concerned believe me they dun worry about their frndshp much as they are self dependent and got enough oil that they can buy anythng anywhere without making personal relationships

n dun need to tell PAF pilots are flying their aircrafts for years and Pak Army SSG commando are the one taking care of Saudi's Royal family

Yup, i am convinced. whoever attacks Pakistan has to face China too..beware u bloody americanasss...:china::pakistan:

see this doesn't finish at this.....China is with Pakistan for its own interest.look
1.china wants to be a super power,n so they r.u know the only country backing them up.
2.china wants to use Indian ocean for trade and for.....:blink:u know whose gona provide their ports.
3.if china develop something new,u know whos gona b the first customer for that thing....

thats the real fact:azn:

Last edited:
Wat is going in between muslim countries is different to wat they show to world ...manythnigs are there which would be better if they are kept as secret instead of unveiling them infornt of every "maja gama"

for indians , Every muslim country knows the importance of Pakistan although we are economicaly week but we are the only one who got the nuclear bomb and when we tested our nuclear weapons it was celebrated even in syria and sweets were distributed there coz they know the importance of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal dats y it is called "Islamic bomb" so they will never let alone Pakistan in case of war
and by the way as far as their frndshp with india is concerned believe me they dun worry about their frndshp much as they are self dependent and got enough oil that they can buy anythng anywhere without making personal relationships

n dun need to tell PAF pilots are flying their aircrafts for years and Pak Army SSG commando are the one taking care of Saudi's Royal family

160,945,000 muslims in India ( 3rd biggest population of muslims in world ) are also proud of their bomb, which incidentally was made by a great muslim, Dr . Abdul Kalam.:partay::partay:

see this doesn't finish at this.....China is with Pakistan for its own interest.look
1.china wants to be a super power,n so they r.u know the only country backing them up.
2.china wants to use Indian ocean for trade and for.....:blink:u know whose gona provide their ports.
3.if china develop something new,u know whos gona b the first customer for that thing....

So its just economics.. not brotherhood.. etc etc??/

that time wont come when we'll be running out of planes! inshallah....
and btw many people/countries thinks that pakistan is all messed up, people r fighting with each other!! but hey! in case of war against india everyone will come together as one. and not just india but against any non muslim state!!
trust me i have seen this hapening after the "cartoon incident"
u just need to say this in public"pakistan ka matlab kya?"
IF U DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN DO NOT ARGUE!

you're the man. I am surprised a Pakistani admit this. Till date I've always heard China is best friend of Pakistan and will destroy India in case of war no matter what.

We live in 2010 and now each country has their own developed program of pilots who fly the planes

So it would be unnecessary for us to have to fly their planes we have our own rides JF17 thunder and F16 and J10B (upcoming) and Mirages

NO NO NO- SIMPLE FACT - THE WORLD HAS CHANGED.

that time wont come when we'll be running out of planes! inshallah....and btw many people/countries thinks that pakistan is all messed up, people r fighting with each other!! but hey! in case of war against india everyone will come together as one. and not just india but against any non muslim state!!
trust me i have seen this hapening after the "cartoon incident"
u just need to say this in public"pakistan ka matlab kya?"
IF U DONT AGREE WITH ME THEN DO NOT ARGUE!

What if u face an airforce which is much much larger than the PAF.Then u will need more planes.

160,945,000 muslims in India ( 3rd biggest population of muslims in world ) are also proud of their bomb, which incidentally was made by a great muslim, Dr . Abdul Kalam.:partay::partay:

You are trying to intermingle stuff ,we are not talking here about the nuclear bomb of india and who made it if u have carefully red my post u have notcied that i have not specified the countries with muslim population rather i have specified the muslim countries and there is a hell of difference b/w them

I dont know if they would allow you to risk their aircraft..

That is good for us.
Reason1: If india discover that Saudi or UAE has lended their hardware to fight India it might affect the cordial relationship that exists..

Do you mean the 73% indian oil Coming from KSA will be Banned ?
Or we will put a blockade ourselves ??;)

Reason2: Will they be ready to suffer the monetory loss in case of a loss of A/c? Pakistan wont repay back , bcoz if they had the oney they would have bought it outright from US/france/Sweden/China..

Defending Pakistan is more Important for THEM than those AC's BTW they will buy more AC's with the oil money coming from India.
The only possibility is that they will let you train in their a/c and keep your pilots in shape.

You need to update your knowledge , PAF pilots are flying with them for dacades !!

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom