What's new

CAN PAKISTAN USE SAUDI AND UAE AIRCRAFT IN CASE OF WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't have said it better balin2.

Thanks ! :pakistan:

160,945,000 muslims in India ( 3rd biggest population of muslims in world ) are also proud of their bomb, which incidentally was made by a great muslim, Dr . Abdul Kalam.:partay::partay:

Actually with great respect, Dr. Kalam has nothing to do with our nuclear bombs. Dr. Homi J Bhabha (Father of India's nuclear programmes) , Dr. Raja Ramanna (Directed for many years), Dr. R. Chidambaram (Chief Scientist, Chairman), Dr. Satinder Kumar Sikka (Director; Thermonuclear Weapon Development) and other scientists from DAE are responsible for for India's bombs. Dr. Kalam was called missile man. He first associated with ISRO in its early days and later started IGMDP at DRDO. :victory:

indians cry of die with smiles fact is saudi and UAE jorden TURKEY help us with hardwere and they will.you know why????????????????/ SIMPLY INDIA IS ALONE HINDU STATE AND THEY DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABUT UMMAH OR BROTHER NATION.as i think they look busness or economy or power. but we see brotherhood. why the hell we go fight israel why jorden sent there topline f-5 in 1971? why shahbaz over golan????????????/ simply indian blood can't understand this.

You should speak to John Flicker who thinks that Pakistan Air Force "Whipped the A$$es of IAF" in 1965 war , IAF was a "Much" larger air force at that time and still is but what matters is Faith and "Balls";)

By large air force i am not particularly mentioning the air force of any country.It can be of any nation.There was a time when Russia(then USSR) threatened to obliterate Peshawar.Do u think PAF had a chance against the soviet air force.

Lol this guy is just too much!! Which does the PAF have... 400 or 600 fighters?? Answer - Neither!!

How are you aware of the number of Air Crafts we have ?
Kindly let me know - i might have missed last few years:D

BTW we want to Build Thunders in a number of 400 ultimately , just put rest together and AZAD is true.

indians cry of die with smiles fact is saudi and UAE jorden TURKEY help us with hardwere and they will.you know why????????????????/ SIMPLY INDIA IS ALONE HINDU STATE AND THEY DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABUT UMMAH OR BROTHER NATION.as i think they look busness or economy or power. but we see brotherhood. why the hell we go fight israel why jorden sent there topline f-5 in 1971? why shahbaz over golan????????????/ simply indian blood can't understand this.

If Islamic brotherhood was the deciding factor then why did UAE,TURKEY,JORDAN,SAUDi not send their jets to assist iraq and afghanistan.

the question i would like to ask is if pakistan needed planes/equipment from the UAE and s.a. then would they refuse? - i think that would answer alot.

By large air force i am not particularly mentioning the air force of any country.It can be of any nation.There was a time when Russia(then USSR) threatened to obliterate Peshawar.Do u think PAF had a chance against the soviet air force.

Well we shot down around 30 of their planes - we would have given them a taste if those Polar bears intruded in Pakistan.

US was a major supplier at that time & they could have provided us with whatever needed not to mention then state of the art F-16's that we had.

Yes we were in a Condition to defend ourselves and we did it !

If Islamic brotherhood was the deciding factor then why did UAE,TURKEY,JORDAN,SAUDi not send their jets to assist iraq and afghanistan.

Because of the hate of Saddam and the BS spread by US media and Govet !

you forget all arabs nations have problim with saddam and 90% of arabs don't even recognise taliban. but if you see

saudi pakistan relations= brothers Security Allaince and best relation
saudi iraq= hostile

saudi pakistan relations= brothers Security Allaince and best relation

saudi taliban= nothing but realise them just for muslim

same as other arabs :P

Hi,
Do PAF pilots also get to fly Saudi Euro fighter's, like UAE's f-16's

blain2, I will not answer your previous post because that will lead us to tangential diatribe not intended for this thread but i will answer this..

Indian Muslims (although I am not even sure if you are one)

You need not, just regard me an an Indian. Doesn't matter if i am muslim/hindu/sikh/christian. I hope you are acquainted with lot of Indian Muslims before, on this or other forums. Keep the faith aside and i will be more comfortable.

If India has an ongoing territorial issue with Pakistan that involves subjugation of the Kashmiris, then Islamic countries will have a problem with India. Islamic countries may also not remain so passive down the road given that economically and militarily, most of the Muslim countries in the Middle East are growing and they still hold on to valuable assets which would make them all the more important.

In 10-15 years, the world will be multi-polar again and in that sort of a scenario, you never know who will be doing what for and against anyone. The countries in the ME will gain more influence and would be able to play one country against the other to achieve their goals. Pakistan can and will certainly try to use this influence to resolve the on-going problems between us and India.

For as long as the Kashmir issue remains, India will not be able to attain her maximum potential. The same goes for Pakistan.

Only future holds the key, my prediction was based on most informed current events and decisions. ME countries, leave Turkey, don't have much technological edge and manpower to become what it takes to be self reliant and non aligned superpower. Most ME citizens are living luxurious life out of cash earned from exporting Oil.

Indians, on the other hand, have very less god gifted valuables. Instead we suffer from Hunger, overpopulation and other epidemic diseases. So we will work day night to improve ourselves. Kashmir ,or not, if India can hold 170 million Muslims, it doesn't take Einstein to figure out that India can hold another 10 million. And that's where ME nations has to make a choice.

Multi polar world is good for India because Indians have aggressive foreign policy and clever diplomacy. We know how to cultivate friendship and make everyone happy. Ex Russia and US, recent Manmohan singh trip to saudi etc.

Its in India's best interest not to go to war with Pakistan for next 15 years and try to improve internal security and intelligence gathering.

Well we shot down around 30 of their planes - we would have given them a taste if those Polar bears intruded in Pakistan.

US was a major supplier at that time & they could have provided us with whatever needed not to mention then state of the art F-16's that we had.

Yes we were in a Condition to defend ourselves and we did it !

When did the PAF shoot down 30 soviet jets???

In the case of a war Pakistan should not have to rely on anyone but itself, Pakistan needs to be self-dependant if it is to become a sucessful state. In this day and age everyone looks after their own interest and we as Pakistani shouldn't be looking to borrow aircrafts from Arabs. Its about time Pakistani back home developed their nation so instead of borrowing them, they can purchase them through their own hard earned wealth.

blain2, I will not answer your previous post because that will lead us to tangential diatribe not intended for this thread but i will answer this..

You need not, just regard me an an Indian. Doesn't matter if i am muslim/hindu/sikh/christian. I hope you are acquainted with lot of Indian Muslims before, on this or other forums. Keep the faith aside and i will be more comfortable.

Only future holds the key, my prediction was based on most informed current events and decisions. ME countries, leave Turkey, don't have much technological edge and manpower to become what it takes to be self reliant and non aligned superpower. Most ME citizens are living luxurious life out of cash earned from exporting Oil.

Indians, on the other hand, have very less god gifted valuables. Instead we suffer from Hunger, overpopulation and other epidemic diseases. So we will work day night to improve ourselves. Kashmir ,or not, if India can hold 170 million Muslims, it doesn't take Einstein to figure out that India can hold another 10 million. And that's where ME nations has to make a choice.

Multi polar world is good for India because Indians have aggressive foreign policy and clever diplomacy. We know how to cultivate friendship and make everyone happy. Ex Russia and US, recent Manmohan singh trip to saudi etc.

Its in India's best interest not to go to war with Pakistan for next 15 years and try to improve internal security and intelligence gathering.

That is a fair bit of time isn't it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom