What's new

Can someone suggest some Good TV series to watch ?

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .

Try marcopolo, its based on qublai khan.

Also do watch "into the badlands" an amazing series.

I have been watching Game of Thrones , Walking dead and Fear the walking dead , I used to watch Big bang and also Friends as well .. but after getting disappoint ending from GOT, and Rick Grimes Aka Andreo Lincoln Leaving TWD i just lost interest in it, I am currently watching Westworld but I am also looking for some different series , Action , Horror , Thriller , Comedy or mixture of all of them . If anyone of you knows about it please give your suggestions Thank you in Advance .

Try "Queen of the south", fast paced action thriller about Maxican drug cartels

Watch interracial divorce documentaries

You know I removed you from my Ignore list ... Congratulation for getting there again :cheers:

I second this show. @Starlord , a good show to watch with your wife.

The story and setting reminds one of medieval Islamic empires like our own Dilli Sultanate and Mughal empire, unique in that it depicts the father of Osman Ghazi & Ottomans before they settled down and while they were at war with Crusaders, Byzantines, and Mongols.

Another good show is Yunus Emre, based on a Turkish Sufi poet living in Dargah (Sufi lodge) on the path to enlightenment. He goes through many hardships, but perseveres the obtuse methods of his teacher.

I will try that bro, I just started The 100 and Supernatural ..

Following:-

Chernobyl (HBO) = excellent
ROME (HBO) = excellent
Band of Brothers (HBO) = excellent
Breaking Bad (AMC) = excellent
Stranger Things (Netflix) = very good
Prison Break (FOX) = very good

I second this show. @Starlord , a good show to watch with your wife.

The story and setting reminds one of medieval Islamic empires like our own Dilli Sultanate and Mughal empire, unique in that it depicts the father of Osman Ghazi & Ottomans before they settled down and while they were at war with Crusaders, Byzantines, and Mongols.

Another good show is Yunus Emre, based on a Turkish Sufi poet living in Dargah (Sufi lodge) on the path to enlightenment. He goes through many hardships, but perseveres the obtuse methods of his teacher.

That's on my watch list Yunus Emre.
Also guys I strongly advice you to watch
Miss Sloane. It's a movie but it's based on how lobbyist work. Definitely for the PDF guys and how modern politics work and how Pakistan is lacking in this.

Last edited:
I am not too fond of watching TV serials. Recently following a heel bone fracture Doctors advised me to rest. Lying on bed with nothing to do was obviously quite boring, but than i had no other choice. One day, I reached out for my laptop and started browsing randomly and out of nowhere bumped on a TV serial namely House MD and start watching it only to pass time. Since than the more I saw the greater I like it. First it was 1 and than 2 episodes everyday and couldn't wait for the next day to watch two more..

Actor Hugh Laurie who played the role of House MD was superb and so were others esp.Robert Sean Leonard as Dr Wilson and Lisa Edelstein as Dr Lisa Cuddy.

Designated Survivor is excellent

I am not too fond of watching TV serials. Recently following a heel bone fracture Doctors advised me to rest. Lying on bed with nothing to do was obviously quite boring, but than i had no other choice. One day, I reached out for my laptop and started browsing randomly and out of nowhere bumped on a TV serial namely House MD and start watching it only to pass time. Since than the more I saw the greater I like it. First it was 1 and than 2 episodes everyday and couldn't wait for the next day to watch two more..

Actor Hugh Laurie who played the role of House MD was superb and so were others esp.Robert Sean Leonard as Dr Wilson and Lisa Edelstein as Dr Lisa Cuddy.
House is great I have been watching for years now.

Suburra, an Italian series on Netflix is a good watch. Focuses on the tussle between state, church and the mafia in Italian politics. Rather reminicist of Pakistani politics to be honest.

Z Nation (for your zombie fix)

You can also read The Walking Dead comics which ended on 193 issues recently. It will keep you occupied for days.

My all time favourite has always been The Wire.

You can check these out too:
- The Sopranos
- The Deuce
- Boardwalk Empire
- Six feet Under
- Twin Peaks
- Lost

City on a Hill (check this one out if you havent already. Season 1 ended recently. It's based on robberies in Charlestown) Like the movie The Town you recommended once. @DESERT FIGHTER
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_on_a_Hill_(TV_series)

Z Nation (for your zombie fix)

You can also read The Walking Dead comics which ended on 193 issues recently. It will keep you occupied for days.

My all time favourite has always been The Wire.

You can check these out too:
- The Sopranos
- The Deuce
- Boardwalk Empire
- Six feet Under
- Twin Peaks
- Lost

City on a Hill (check this one out if you havent already. Season 1 ended recently. It's based on robberies in Charlestown) Like the movie The Town you recommended once. @DESERT FIGHTER
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_on_a_Hill_(TV_series)
Zaleel ho rahay haien hum tou bhai.

9-6 job, exams preparation, family.

All i can watch is “baby shark du du du” & rain rain go away little chuchu wanna play.. and by baby loves it. Why not we call her Chuchu :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom