What's new

Can the United States take Hussain Haqqani seriously?

you must really be a general in the Pak military, your posts are proving it again ad again. Why? simple. When confronted with evidence what do you do? Instead of admitting you were wrong, you simply start shifting to the emotional sphere.

Once again I will ask you: if HH is a traitor and weasel as you claim, then since was hired by so many of your country's military and civilian leaders in such high position, you are automatically then saying they are also traitors! remember that list that you are so saying include Benazir, Musharaf et al. Secondly if you then change your tune to HH being good while in power but became traitor after that for making such statements about Pakistan, then by the same charge you are also saying the Musharaf is a weasel and traitor because he is openly admitting he managed terrorists while in power.

Are you for real, you go again and spin, your kind never accept obligation of nimble halaly. Those who eat our salt and they go agains you got money sake they are Nima haram. When general go agains Pakoatan and made false statements about the country who gave him so much.

Now you keep spinning and repeating Nd insulting others when you have not provided any proof Nf to top it you use my santances and reappear them to me about what put down anou H.H.

So no more nonsense, I will only respond if you stop copying me and come up with facts about your blames on Pakoatani Generals.

No more copying, spinning.

Are you for real, you go again and spin, your kind never accept obligation of nimble halaly. Those who eat our salt and they go agains you got money sake they are Nima haram. When general go agains Pakoatan and made false statements about the country who gave him so much.

Now you keep spinning and repeating Nd insulting others when you have not provided any proof Nf to top it you use my santances and reappear them to me about what put down anou H.H.

So no more nonsense, I will only respond if you stop copying me and come up with facts about your blames on Pakoatani Generals.

No more copying, spinning.

what you forget is it is impossible to disprove facts, however many times you try to. I have pointed out very well known, published facts, Simple ones, not even difficult to understand. Facts which are as simple as day and night. No grey areas.

HH was appointed again and again to high posts in Pakistan. Fact.
HH was thus appointed by elected civilian as well dictatorial military leaders. Fact.
HH wrote and said what he said about Pakistani affinity to terrorism. Fact.
You called him weasel and traitor. Fact.
You called him weasel because he said these things after leaving the position he was in. Fact.
Musharaf did the same thing. Fact.
I therefore said: you have in effect proven that Musharaf must be a weasel and traitor too, because he did exactly what HH did.
I also said: you have in effect proven that Pakistani leaders -elected & military - must be traitors because they kept appointing HH to high posts

Now if you don't like the truth and the consequence of your own argument, you are free to try to run away. But you cannot because, it is not me, but you that you are trying to escape from.

If Americans can take Trump seriously, then there's a very high chance of them taking HH seriously too.

what you forget is it is impossible to disprove facts, however many times you try to. I have pointed out very well known, published facts, Simple ones, not even difficult to understand. Facts which are as simple as day and night. No grey areas.

HH was appointed again and again to high posts in Pakistan. Fact.
HH was thus appointed by elected civilian as well dictatorial military leaders. Fact.
HH wrote and said what he said about Pakistani affinity to terrorism. Fact.
You called him weasel and traitor. Fact.
You called him weasel because he said these things after leaving the position he was in. Fact.
Musharaf did the same thing. Fact.
I therefore said: you have in effect proven that Musharaf must be a weasel and traitor too, because he did exactly what HH did.
I also said: you have in effect proven that Pakistani leaders -elected & military - must be traitors because they kept appointing HH to high posts

Now if you don't like the truth and the consequence of your own argument, you are free to try to run away. But you cannot because, it is not me, but you that you are trying to escape from.
Your putting favours done to him by Pakiatan and his betrayles to the hand that fed him, you spin master has to run, plus your Indian agenda of spins makes you look like man who has no moral, charecter and only likes to make spins again and again. go away as this Pakiatani forum in which Pakistanis do not condone spins.

You should be reported for keep supporting an anti Pakistani who has tried to cause trouble by his lies, your support for him make an unwanted dude on this forum.

Your putting favours done to him by Pakiatan and his betrayles to the hand that fed him, you spin master has to run, plus your Indian agenda of spins makes you look like man who has no moral, charecter and only likes to make spins again and again. go away as this Pakiatani forum in which Pakistanis do not condone spins.

You should be reported for keep supporting an anti Pakistani who has tried to cause trouble by his lies, your support for him make an unwanted dude on this forum.

favors done to him? At least three of your leaders, both military and civilian, appointed him to high positions to serve Pakistan. He is obviously that good. Since he speaks the truth, you call him traitor - in the process calling musharraf and other military generals of Pakistan also traitors if and when they speak the truth.

favors done to him? At least three of your leaders, both military and civilian, appointed him to high positions to serve Pakistan. He is obviously that good. Since he speaks the truth, you call him traitor - in the process calling musharraf and other military generals of Pakistan also traitors if and when they speak the truth.
How many times you repeat ypur spin, no one appointed him, As others do appear to get appointed. and than he wanted to be under dog of a bigger dog. And to do so he chose to lie about things Pakistan

Give the proof about your allegations of Generals and stop your spins. Indian style spins.

no one appointed him? so he just decided he will be Pak ambassador etc? :hitwall: here is some examples of his appointments.

"He started his national political career as a supporter of Zia-ul-Haq.[20] In 1988, he worked in the political campaign for an alliance led by Nawaz Sharif, who was subsequently elected Prime Minister. In 1990 he became Sharif's special assistant and until 1992 functioned as his spokesman. From 1993 to 1995, he was spokesman to Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto; from 1995–96, he was chairman of the House Building Finance Corporation.[13]"

So I go back to my questions: by calling HH a traitor, you have ineffect called your military generals and civilian leaders traitors also; especially Musharraf because he is doing exactly what HH is doing. Plus now add your ex ISI director, Durrani who is also coming clean now !

Would Militry general had known that he will Turn a traitor in 2012,when he was awarded such positions in 1995-1996.

You are spinning the mater by your assumption of him as to what he would do in 2012 or after. At the time he was unknown and was in GOP for various prestigious positions.

But you assume that the General should have guessed about him becoming turncoat. You are so anti Pakistan and such a spin master. It is a shame. You should be banned from this forum for assumptions and spins.

Last edited:
no one appointed him? so he just decided he will be Pak ambassador etc? :hitwall: here is some examples of his appointments.

"He started his national political career as a supporter of Zia-ul-Haq.[20] In 1988, he worked in the political campaign for an alliance led by Nawaz Sharif, who was subsequently elected Prime Minister. In 1990 he became Sharif's special assistant and until 1992 functioned as his spokesman. From 1993 to 1995, he was spokesman to Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto; from 1995–96, he was chairman of the House Building Finance Corporation.[13]"

So I go back to my questions: by calling HH a traitor, you have ineffect called your military generals and civilian leaders traitors also; especially Musharraf because he is doing exactly what HH is doing. Plus now add your ex ISI director, Durrani who is also coming clean now !
you are trying real hard and i mean real hard at trying to have your new pet on loan haqqani's solicitation BUT it is our personal matter! as always you indians like sticking your nose in our affairs so go mind your own business!

Would Militry general had known that he will Turn a traitor in 2012,when he was awarded such positions in 1995-1996.

You are spinning the mater by your assumption of him as to what he would do in 2012 or after. At the time he was unknown and was in GOP for various prestigious positions.

But you assume that the General should have guessed about him becoming turncoat. You are so anti Pakistan and such a spin master. It is a shame. You should be banned from this forum for assumptions and spins.

It is called character assessment. You called HH and in the process have implicated Pakistan's military generals and civilian leaders as traitors and weasels. Don't blame me for your generals turning out to be traitors - it may be a surprise to you but it is well expected, given the situation in Pakistan

you are trying real hard and i mean real hard at trying to have your new pet on loan haqqani's solicitation BUT it is our personal matter! as always you indians like sticking your nose in our affairs so go mind your own business!

Indeed, it is your personal matter. I only interjected because HH was being called a traitor for saying the truth.

It is called character assessment. You called HH and in the process have implicated Pakistan's military generals and civilian leaders as traitors and weasels. Don't blame me for your generals turning out to be traitors - it may be a surprise to you but it is well expected, given the situation in Pakistan

Indeed, it is your personal matter. I only interjected because HH was being called a traitor for saying the truth.
He is a traitor. Full stop.

Did you read my post or you are here to make foolish statement even though the facts sleazily show opposite to your spins. So as per patriotic Pakiatani, go away with your spins.

Back
Top Bottom