What's new

Can we do something about Signalian sb spamming the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot 2023-04-10 at 05-37-42 Whatever.png

This has been going on for some days now. All these threads were posted in quick succession. No ones engages with these threads except for the occasional trolling on the army, which serves the opposite purpose of what's intended.

This Austin_Powers like pattern of posting is not good. Signalian sb is syndicating articles from Hilal Magazine. I don't know if a monetary incentive is involved but this sure seems to qualify as spamming.

@mods, please take notice.

@Maula Jatt @Valar. @Olympus81 @Areesh @Imran Khan

View attachment 923978

This has been going on for some days now. All these threads were posted in quick succession. No ones engages with these threads except for the occasional trolling on the army, which serves the opposite purpose of what's intended.

This Austin_Powers like pattern of posting is not good. Signalian sb is syndicating articles from Hilal Magazine. I don't know if a monetary incentive is involved but this sure seems to qualify as spamming.

Faujeet troll farm being activated

Annoying for some people sure, but it’s it right to post such articles…

After all it’s about our army…

Someone please tell him that the damage has been done beyond repair by military

Respect is only for those who deserves it not for those who demand it
View attachment 923981

When engineer ali mirza said

All these generals should go to roof of Kabba and make a promise with Nation that they will mind their own business and will never be involved in politics and functions of government and state

Only then nation might believe

Signal toothpaste is comedy. Let him stay. 🤣

Annoying for some people sure, but it’s it right to post such articles…

After all it’s about our army…

Indeed. Signal toothpaste has a right to express his delusional opinions and I support him staying here.

And I have the right to roast him like I've been doing since I got here.

Too bad signal toothpaste never replies to me.

When engineer ali mirza said

All these generals should go to roof of Kabba and make a promise with Nation that they will mind their own business and will never be involved in politics and functions of government and state

Only then nation might believe

No no ! army does not do business, they train to fight against external enemies…

Army who do business is no more an army ! It’s become a company like Google and its Alphabet Limited and the spirit of fighting is no more.

Signal toothpaste is comedy. Let him stay. 🤣

Indeed. Signal toothpaste has a right to express his delusional opinions and I support him staying here.

And I have the right to roast him like I've been doing since I got here.

Too bad signal toothpaste never replies to me.

We can respond him but with respect because we are not wife, brother or chacha chachi of a colonel and we do not want to show their auqaat as some of their relatives do to poor policemen… who are not Saint either.

Sab log in threads main dhulai karo
yes, that is the only fair response. If he is not abusing or breaking rules, why should one complain? Ignore him if u like. Sure, i can't stand his civilian shunning and glorifying army's holiness, but there are many like him in 220 million. Let him express. Also, he is not the problem as he s not in power.

View attachment 923978

Dear brother this is not fair, @Irfan Baloch is absent, and now @Signalian .. they all have the right to defend their position. But please guys stop targeting people by name. We can all have arguments / counter arguments but pinpointing is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom