What's new

In a secret meeting, Pakistan’s powerful military ordered the press to stop covering Imran Khan

New plan of Munira Whisky to eliminate Imran Khan, plan is to bring their
sell out molvis to give fatwa against IK and use a suicide bomber provided
by Fazloo drum.

The question is how rest of us can thawrt media control by the army generals.
I suggest everyone should have a Twitter account and expose them.
This is little, but small steps can make difference.
We should support each others tweets and accounts to grow, and the message.

powerful military only against civilians otherwise toothless virgins against india.

Smell the ashes, so to speak!

Also, look at my post history and find one instance of me praising PDM, PMLN, PPP, whatever. I'm a relatively new user here so... should be easy enough to spot.

Since your new, what's your opinion on a party that is alternative to IK and PTI. Pakistan needs to update their old system of governance, elections, EC, Judiciary, police, health, beaucracy, accountability. Pmln and ppp have been in power for 30 years but they never made much difference. What's happening right now is the proof that were still stuck in the 1990s, false cases, lies, propaganda, kidnapping, tortures. Where is the law of Pakistan? The constitution? Allama Iqbal Pakistan?

Only a battle field loss of Pakistani Army with India can usher true civilian supremacy In Pakistan.
Lol, no, we will win it and liberate indian states and kashmir from india. Stay ready for Ghazwa e hind. You know its coming soon, and we also know you’re scared. Tea will be fantastic!!

Ayub Khan hosts banquet dinner in Dhaka to talk with opposition leaders. Nobody showed up except him and governor of East Pakistan. (1968)...

8j3qm7kch94b1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

We are in a martial law. We now know who is the villain holding our country hostage for so many years.

My reading of the situation is military leadership have faltered under pressure and have no idea how to deal with public opinion. This is a very serious question mark on their training.

Every martial law had a favourable response from public. This time its exact opposite.

Where is the secret if you are putting this out on a public Internet forum

View attachment 933086

We are in a martial law. We now know who is the villain holding our country hostage for so many years.

My reading of the situation is military leadership have faltered under pressure and have no idea how to deal with public opinion. This is a very serious question mark on their training.

Every martial law had a favourable response from public. This time its exact opposite.

She has since deleted this tweet. Another “liberal” elite collaborator Who said too much.

At the cost of sounding like a smart arse (I 'do' have a degree in psychology, BTW), what you're doing here is mere projection! A psychological defense mechanism of attributing one's own feelings, thoughts, or biases onto someone else.

For example, a biased person may project their own bias onto an unbiased individual by accusing them of being biased. I can go deeper but I'm sure you get the basic gist of it.

You're emotional about the dire situation IK finds himself in, I get it. But you don't have to go around accusing people left and right, to feel a sense of comfort. Sooner or later, one must come to terms with the reality.

Smell the ashes, so to speak!

Also, look at my post history and find one instance of me praising PDM, PMLN, PPP, whatever. I'm a relatively new user here so... should be easy enough to spot.
What projection did I do? You’re the only one writing long drawn out self fellatio.

If anything, by definition of projection the rest of your post seems to be more so than my mere meme.

Back
Top Bottom