What's new

Canadian Pm Trudeau snubbed by Indian PM Modi !

No matter the excuse, Canadians aren't going to be happy about this, especially Indian Canadians. As a Pakistani, this warms my heart, because anything that messes with Indian foreign relations is funny. As a Canadian, I'm livid because my PM got snubbed by a nation that my nation has given a lot of importance to.

Don't be absurd. Both of them are grown men with normal ego's representing democracies that are not slighted by PDF's lunatic asylum concerns.
This is a week long visit because Canada and Canadians feel they need to devote that much diplomatic and political capital to make an effort to court India. They have to get in line as did the 10 presidents and prime ministers from ASEAN during India's Republic Day.

And PMLN shemale Leader Nawaz Sharif welcomed Ajit Dowal in his home at Raiwind.. and shook hands with him on multiple occasions. The difference.
ufa-modi-sharif-1.jpg

He is still busy finishing talks with and signing agreements with Iran's President Rouhani. Leaders of the world have to get used to the fact that there is a finite amount of time Modi can spend greeting and talking. He will be there to sign all agreements reached with Canada. Meanwhile Tredeau and his family can talk with ministers and state heads. Meanwhile he can do a bit of sightseeing.

justin-trudeau-family-visit-taj-mahal-pti_650x400_61518939013.jpg

636545549651926065..jpg

aa-Cover-cl12hni7u20godn4p4mop102b3-20180218081152.Medi.jpeg

2018_02_18_40826_1518948443._large.jpg

If Modi's Visit To Iran Is Coinciding With Tredeau 's Visit It Is The Fault Of MEA.

However If his Is A Deliberate Snub Then Thank You Modi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Canadian PM could easily get out this imbroglio by blaming Khalistan terrorism on Pakistan. Let's see if he can do this.

Yeah Quit Dreaming

No matter the excuse, Canadians aren't going to be happy about this, especially Indian Canadians. As a Pakistani, this warms my heart, because anything that messes with Indian foreign relations is funny. As a Canadian, I'm livid because my PM got snubbed by a nation that my nation has given a lot of importance to.

I'm pretty happy with it, as are most Indian-Canadians I know....and plenty of other Canadians too :P

How "peoplekind" everywhere (if they even care) respond to it, lets see hehe.

India - Canada relations progress beyond the scenes at a good pace, thats what really matters past this stuff.

President Rouhani is in India not the other way round. At least learn to read

No You Don't Get It State Visits Are Planned Well In ADvance By Diplomatic Channels f Both Countries If Modi Was Scheduled To Visit Iran Why Did They Not Inform Canadian Foreign Ministry.At Least Learn To Understand

No You Don't Get It State Visits Are Planned Well In ADvance By Diplomatic Channels f Both Countries If Modi Was Scheduled To Visit Iran Why Did They Not Inform Canadian Foreign Ministry.At Least Learn To Understand

Yes but so many want to visit. Last month 10 presidents and prime ministers from ASEAN visited. They were not all greeted by the PM. Everyone in the world understands. When UK's Prime Minister visits European countries she is almost always met by ministers and sometimes not even that. Modi is in huge demand, every Tom Dick and Harry wants to come to India. There are limits to how many times the PM himself can greet them personally. Besides the business of these visits takes place between the various ministries and their civil servants long before the visit. Trudeau and Modi have good relations getting even better after this visit. They can take it in their stride. Its the knuckle dragger's on PDF who want to make an issue of a non issue

Trudeau_Trade_and_India_Story_Pic.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with it, as are most Indian-Canadians I know....and plenty of other Canadians too :P

How "peoplekind" everywhere (if they even care) respond to it, lets see hehe.

India - Canada relations progress beyond the scenes at a good pace, thats what really matters past this stuff.
chalo ji Mian biwi razi to kiya karay ga qazi.....if both countries are happy, let them be.

Anyone who's snubbed by either (or all) Trump / NetanYahooooo / Modi / Saudi Soor / UAE lackey / Budhist bitches of Myanmar / Nawaz / IK / Molvi / Zardari ... must be a good person.

Respect for CAN PM.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family arrived at Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's home state Gujarat on Monday. Dressed in traditional Indian attire the Trudeau family visited the Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad. PM Modi had earlier accompanied Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu, Japanese PM Shinzo Abe and Chinese President Xi Jinping during their visits to his home state. PM Trudeau was accomapnied by his wife Sophie and children

justin-trudeau-family11.jpg

justin-trudeau-family14.jpg

justin-trudeau-family3.jpg

justin-trudeau-family4.jpg

justin-trudeau-family10.jpg

Trudeau can easily redeem himself by mentioning that his country stands with india against terrorism coming across the western border, and then see the magic of red carpet reception, miltiple deals signed, cultural exchange and everytihng.

But Modi is famous for breaking protocols,

Insult to Canada and all Canadians PM received by unknown Agri Minister....
Why Canada should have any issue with it? i am sure balance of trade is in favour of bharat as with US, so its bharati loss if they don't warmly receive the guest.
Wrong.
As per official Indian protocol, a head state is to be recieved by a Minister of State:

-German Chancellor Merkel was recieved by Minister of State.
-French President Hollande was recieved by Minister of State
-Australia PM was recieved by Minister of State
-UK PM Theresa May was recieved either by a Minister of State or a senior MEA officer.
-South Korean President was recieved by Minister of State
-Turkish President Erdogan was recieved by Minister of State
-Egyptian President was recieved by Minister of State
-South African President Zuma was recieved by Minister of State
-Vietnam PM was recieved by Minister of State.

-Previous Canadian PM Harper was also received by Minister of State.

Last edited:
He will also be snubbed by CM Capt. Amrinder....well, Cong will also snub him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom