What's new

Captain Marvel Is Not Releasing In Pakistan, Because India Is Playing Petty Again

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CAPTAIN MARVEL IS NOT RELEASING IN PAKISTAN THIS WEEK
Captain Marvel is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated films of this year. The latest addition to Marvel Cinematic Universe, Captain Marvel is expected to play a crucial role in the completion of Avengers’s saga.

Read More: Captain Marvel Teaser Review : Spot On

Brie Larson’s Captain Marvel has immense buzz as the new female hero is likely to have a part in Avengers: Endgame. Previously Avengers: Infinity Wars became a huge worldwide blockbuster. The film is also the only marvel movie which did over 20 crores approx in Pakistan.

Read More: Avengers the only hit movie of Marvel franchise in Pakistan

Disney’s Infinity War was released by Eveready Pictures in Pakistan. Whereas Captain Marvel’s release has still not been confirmed in Pakistan. Film’s distributor is not confirmed in Pakistan either. As per current situation, the film will not be able to release in Pakistan this Week. Also, the film’s release in the Week that follows is not confirmed either.

Given the current situation of the cinema, Captain Marvel was an extremely important film. With the uncertainty of this mega film’s release, Cinemas will be adversely affected.
https://www.entertainmentpk.com/captain-marvel-is-not-releasing-in-pakistan-this-week/

On a side note, I was just in Pakistan and it was so refreshing that they don't seem to censur movies. The two movies I saw seems more or less to be intact, which is amazing.

I was wondering why local cinemas weren’t showing any shows for it on their websites.

Mr. Trump will be watching this movie with a giant bucket of KFC.

Oh snap, my 8 year old daughter was really excited and looking forward to seeing it this Friday.

captain marvel is crap anyways. shazam is the one to watch. into the spiderverse was good as well (surprisingly)

Back
Top Bottom