What's new

Captain Marvel Is Not Releasing In Pakistan, Because India Is Playing Petty Again

Disney will be the sore loser. People will download it anyway
so **** you India.

If you're seeing a film with the US military in it; chances are high you've watched propaganda:

There is a Tax credit for Movie makers for showing US military in positive role model in movies

However , some movies are specifically sponsored

Movie shown to teens and they become a soldier , instead of a office worker watching the movie

I'm a simple man I see WEB-DL tag i download it and watch at home with Denon + Boston accoustic 5.1 Surround Sound. See its that simple

ballpaint-pen-art-allan-burbeau-jack-sparrow__880.jpg

No problem we will watch pirated blue ray on big screen.
Oy hoay...that will be a fun
@Mentee @Tps43 @Well.wisher
I love cholesterol and piracy.

I'm a simple man I see WEB-DL tag i download it and watch at home with Denon + Boston accoustic 5.1 Surround Sound. See its that simple
Let's teach international institutions that, either they are controlling their Indian professionals from trolling Pakistan or they will lose they market share.

Showsha
Captain Marvel Is Not Releasing In Pakistan, Because India Is Playing Petty Again
By Arslan Athar | 14 Mar, 2019
Captain Marvel released internationally on the 8th March, and while it was expected to release in Pakistan on that date too, our luck was just not that great. Ever since there has been no word on when the film would come out here, however, it now seems like Captain Marvel will not see the light of day in Pakistan at all.

Cinepax Cinemas confirmed Marvel fans’ greatest fear through a Facebook post earlier today.
They said that the Disney regional office did not give Pakistan the right to release the film here.

cinepaxxxx.png

Source: @cinepaxltd / Facebook

Well, this brings up the question as to WHY the Disney regional office would do that?
According to a story by Variety, Disney’s South Asia Regional Office is in India, and it’s being run by a man named, Mahesh Samat. It seems like India is playing petty yet again, that too with a product that isn’t really theirs, to begin with.

People are REALLY distraught by this news and made the ‘India’ connection almost immediately.
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK6.png

Fans immediately began worrying about the upcoming Disney releases.
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK2.png

This is honestly just really sad!
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK4.png

Of course, Pakistanis started finding alternatives.
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK3.png

On one end, people were spelling the end of cinema days in Pakistan.
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK5.png

While there were some people who were convinced this was happening because of bad practice by Pakistani distributors.
CAPTAINMARVELNOPAK1.png

With regards to this comment, people were referencing an Express Tribune article as proof. The piece was about how ‘Avengers: Infinity Wars’ raked in a lot of money. When the newspaper reached out to the local distributor, Eveready Pictures, for their exact collections, they refused to share that number, stating that Disney would make that call. There is no mention of Pakistani distributors actually keeping the money to themselves.

So, as it stands, it seems like India is stopping the release of ‘Captain Marvel’ in Pakistan.
Aside from the tensions between the two countries, there is no blatant reason why the rights shouldn’t be given to Pakistani distributors for this film. This is India stepping outside the boundaries of what it’s allowed to do- it can stop Bollywood movies from being released here, because it’s their own product, however, ‘Captain Marvel’ is not an Indian film, therefore blocking its release is just plain petty and wrong.

Pakistani distributors should bring up this issue with Disney authorities at their Headquarters since it seems like the regional office is now biased against us.

90’s Kids Everywhere Are Losing Their Minds Over The New Lion King Movie Teaser Trailer
As A Former Bollywood Fan, Here’s How I’m Responding To Indian Celebrities And Their Nafrat For Pakistan

Captain Marvel is already pm of pakistan lol

1377x.to se download kar lenge

Hum kab cinema gaye he aik film dekhne keliye, torrent k kamalat

what utter garbage... the guy would lose his job if he does something this stupid.

Government of Pakistan should talk to Disney and give it the offer to open its office in Pakistan. Why depend upon offices in India for anything?

Your fellow Pakistanis are much more ingenious and have already figured the solution without wasting precious forex ;)

Khair hai

Main torrent sai download kar loon ga

Back
Top Bottom