What's new

Captured bomber and Swat GOC link India to terrorism in Pak

Man find this guy and kill him Pakistan should send our jets and bomb these places. As long as indian consulates are concerned Pakistan should bomb them too. ....k these basterds man. I feel sick of all this. " what India is trying to do is that Make a big issue of Baluchistan and bring it to UN, since it will be the new case in UN on this level it will get more attention then Kashmire" This is how burry Kashmire and bring new issue to debat which is Balochistan.

This is a blog of some reporter, most of the stuff posted on his site is conspiracy theories, for gullible people to visit and generate his revenue.

Do you expect the Pakistani PM to sit with a Laptop and show the world a journalists blog to prove Indians are terrorizing Pak??

Cool man there is truth inside it

Working Link

Ahmed Quraishi.com

This is a blog of some reporter, most of the stuff posted on his site is conspiracy theories, for gullible people to visit and generate his revenue.

Do you expect the Pakistani PM to sit with a Laptop and show the world a journalists blog to prove Indians are terrorizing Pak??

I think the blog itself refers to the statements made by the GOC Swat, Gen. Ghani.

now I believe it...before I went through the blog...I saw the same piece of news in some Orkut communities...it's a hot topic there!

Can we know more about this so called Indian gun?

The page is not loading. Following is the Error Message

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/j/o/n/jonnicolucci/html/header.php:16) in /home/content/j/o/n/jonnicolucci/html/article_detail.php on line 417

This url seem to be something important, please keep it alive and working.

Thanks.

There is no proof, nor its a great report. Ahmed Quraishi is not a credible site. The only credibility can and should come from legitimate government sources. Otherwise , stop being a laughing stock !

There is no proof, nor its a great report. Ahmed Quraishi is not a credible site. The only credibility can and should come from legitimate government sources. Otherwise , stop being a laughing stock !

Again - what is important is whether Gen. Ghani made those comments, not that Qureishi reproduced them.

Plus the testimony of the captured suicide bomber...

Its weird how Pakistani members in this forum are providing non credible links as proof for their accusations. A blog run by some random guy and the stories he writes are proof enough for my Pakistani friends here. where as a confession by Kasab in a court of law is not.

Lets us see the government of Pakistan come out and provide this proof to the global community. If it is not doing so then there is got to be a good reason for it!! As we all know that if such proof ever existed the GoP (especially the military) will spare no effort to malign India. Then why are they being so considerate towards India in spite of having credible evidence of Indian involvement?? Ask yourself this basic question.

Conspiracy theories alone will not suffice, credible proof is required to prove a point.

When I read the title, I thought it will either be Zaid Hamid or Ahmed Quraishi. I was not disappointed.

Again - what is important is whether Gen. Ghani made those comments, not that Qureishi reproduced them.

Plus the testimony of the captured suicide bomber...

So I hope Kasab's confession will be taken in same spirit & you will come out of your denial closet. And besides, what is the basis of Gen. Ghani's allegations?

where as a confession by Kasab in a court of law is not

Why is the confession of the captured suicide bomber not enough?

And the first post makes it clear that the accusations are not those of the blog, but that of GOC Swat Gen. Ghani. Now if you are arguing that the blog concocted the comments attributed to Gen. Ghani, that is a different issue.

Now

Can we know more about this so called Indian gun?

Both India and Pakistan use Vickers guns. It is common through the commonwealth. I would not be surprised if the gunsmiths along the border can make a good copy of it - considering that this weapon is from world war I era and that it was used as early as in the third Afghan war.

Why claim that was made in India ?

Captured Suicide Attacker Confessed Inidian Involvement in Balochistaan

The interview is in URDU. Interview with Suicide Attacker

For those who can't understand Urdu.

1 - He is NOT Talibaan.

2 - He and his handler are poor bloch people who are threatened of dire consequences if failed to comply with commandments of tribe elders.

3 - He went to Afghanistan for training and met 5 times with Bramadagh Bugti.

4 - An Indian came while in his presence with briefcase to handover it to Bramadagh. He said balooch member openly talked about Indian support to bramadagh.

5 - Afghan police protection is being given to Bramadagh Bugti along with govt. residence. According to him, Hamid Karzai is paying back to bramadagh as his father Akbar bugti kept him for 9 years as a guest during Taliban era.

Now that’s called stabbing in the back......we are helping karzai and he is giving protection to anti-Pakistan elements.

P.S.: I’m feeling sorry for these guys and many more blooch people who are helpless against strong tribe elders. Musharraf did a great job by killing Akbar Bugti. Until such tyrants are alive, one can only predict gloomy future for these common people.

The link says video not found ?

Back
Top Bottom