What's new

Car Buying Advice

Some rich people here on defence.pk and the webmaster driving the damn 2002 Camry. :pop:

A 2002 Camry is a GREAT car! If well-maintained, it will last just about forever with good comfort and reliability.

Since there is a thread, I love to have yo guy's advise..

I'm planning to buy one Nissan Tiida 2008-09 Model (1.6 L) or Nissan Altima, any advice?

Experts please help..!!

I want to buy an Audi A4 - I want the cabriolet (2008)

Test drove it - love the way it handles - it's no rocket, right off the bat but it's no slouch once it gets going

Any advice??

Whats the price of that car 2nd hand model that is?

Im looking to get a 3 or 5 series BMW, around 4-5 years old, at roughly £7,000.

Muse Sahab,

Buy a Ferrari, it will help with the girls.

Or just buy a BMW M3 or a Mercedes AMG.

That will also help with the girlies.

Or just buy me the car instead, I will pray for you in return.

Whats better, a car or a ticket to heaven?

Since there is a thread, I love to have yo guy's advise..

I'm planning to buy one Nissan Tiida 2008-09 Model (1.6 L) or Nissan Altima, any advice?

Experts please help..!!

altima definitely. There is no question of choice.

Woah. Nice strapped cash you must have :D:tup: Mashallah
Well, If you have enought money and doesnt distrub you financially, then positive signal. :)

I want to buy an Audi A4 - I want the cabriolet (2008)

Test drove it - love the way it handles - it's no rocket, right off the bat but it's no slouch once it gets going

Any advice??

i know in UK, owning a car is one expensive proposition (unlike here in US) --- but if i were you I would strongggggly suggest looking at a 2001/2002 BMW M5

the prices have come down a lot. You can get one here for $15,000 in excellent condition.For that money, you are getting a very comfortble car, a damned quick one too.

Audi nowdays is making some fantastic automobiles; the new A6 is a gorgeous car, i love the interiors. However, if you do decide to opt for Audi make sure you have it thoroughly inspected. Parts for these cars are pretty damn high in cost; and unfortunately Audis have a habit (like Jaguars) of falling apart or having electrical glitches after a few years of use.

i personally say -- for the money you can use to get the Audi cabriolet --- go for the ///M5. I speak from experience. I dont own one but a good buddy of mine here does and I've driven it many times -- on the highway, in the city and even at an auto-cross event. It's one of the most pleasurable and spirited cars I've ever driven in my life.

i'd stay away from the older M5s, VANOS were a pain in the rear end to adjust.
The newer Audi 2.0T (timing belt one) is a great engine, add an APR chip and you have a quick grocery getter :tup:

mehhh...more often than not its a loose cat or rod bearing -- vanos will rarely go kaput if the car is regularly checked and maintained

i swear by the E39 M5. Best bang for the buck, period.

mehhh...more often than not its a loose cat or rod bearing -- vanos will rarely go kaput if the car is regularly checked and maintained

i swear by the E39 M5. Best bang for the buck, period.

BMW fans will love no other make of car one they are addicted to the dynamics. However, a steady budget for repairs is a necessity, and can be expensive as they age.

Having said that, an E39 M5 with stick-shift is one of the best balanced sports sedans ever made.

^
word.gif

in fact someone in my neighbourhood (retired naval pilot) has the new ///M5 with the V-10 motor

i held a little Pakistani style dinner at my place to get to know my neighbours -- this guy told me he'll let me ride it one weekend. Suffice to say, i whole-heartedly accepted his kind offer :D:D

in fact someone in my neighbourhood (retired naval pilot) has the new ///M5 with the V-10 motor

i held a little Pakistani style dinner at my place to get to know my neighbours -- this guy told me he'll let me ride it one weekend. Suffice to say, i whole-heartedly accepted his kind offer :D:D

The V-10 M5 is a monster for sure, but the SMG detracts greatly from the experience in my opinion, if so equipped. Give me a three pedal old fashioned stick shift any day! :D

Back
Top Bottom