What's new

Car Buying Advice

a 6 speed tranny is in the pipeline; and yes i do agree that manny-tranny is always way to go

my own car is 5 speed...automatic just dont do it for me; it's for sissies

But with manual cars you have to keep on changing gears ...

Mind you never driven a automatic car and look cool driving manual cars 1 hand on gear and wheel

But with manual cars you have to keep on changing gears ...

Mind you never driven a automatic car and look cool driving manual cars 1 hand on gear and wheel

depends on your driving conditions, auto is better for congested traffic (indian metros). Manual is better for freeway/highway travel

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG

My car for sale..... Limited edition hurry fast... 1 Bn US $ only

I want to buy an Audi A4 - I want the cabriolet (2008)

Test drove it - love the way it handles - it's no rocket, right off the bat but it's no slouch once it gets going

Any advice??

I had an A3 loved every second of driving it - close your eyes and buy the Audi A4 , you will love it . Maybe you should buy an S4 variant - it will give you the kick youre looking for.

Don't buy a Mercedes , merc is gay.

Audi S4
2011-Audi-S41.jpg

Muse Sahab,

Buy a Ferrari, it will help with the girls.

Or just buy a BMW M3 or a Mercedes AMG.

That will also help with the girlies.

Or just buy me the car instead, I will pray for you in return.

Whats better, a car or a ticket to heaven?

If it was upto me i would buy you a volvo - but i doubt you will pray for me rather you actually will hate me because chicks don't even look at volvos , as soon as they see the volvo badge the "stereotypical image" of "Baba jee with volvo" kicks in. :lol:

Girls love Audis , hate beamers and Mercedes when driven by boys. On average guys who own an R-34GTR Nissan skyline or any Holden based muscle cars ie HSV R8 GTS pick more skirts than anyone else. -- so buy a HSV if youre a skirt chaser :D

Back
Top Bottom