What's new

Career in the ISI

yaaaaaaar ye sab logon kay sath masla kya hay........
ab kay sab ISI he may jana q chahty hain???? Kya baat hay sab he mulk pr kurban honay k liye thayar hain
Kon kehtha hay ye sab jawan apny MULK say muhabat karthy hain PAISY say nahi

>>>>>>>>>hain "MarkTheTruth" bhai<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Some of the stuff is wrong in the article.

Military officers are usually chosen by MS branch and a request is sent to the unit for transfer. Units generally tend to hold on to the "Better Officers" and send their "Disposable" stuff. Generally, Brig. and above material in ISI is good and "A Class" officers. However, Lt.Col. , and below are from various units that can do their mission without these gentlemen.

I will try to get more info. on this from an old colleague of mine who served two stints in intelligence operations in the field and in ISI at flag rank.

Salam every one

This is my duty being a Pakistani to inform about the painfull insult and humiliation of Pakistan by an American mother(-F-) film makers who considerd Pakistani as a terrorist nation in Paris in a movie FROM PARIS WITH LOVE

Pakistan should take action against this movie and abusing behaviour of american film makers

This film should be a platform in Pakistan and worldwide for every Pakistani to show there aggression and hate against america, for considertion every individual should watch this movie
the Jhon Travolta using such an abusive language for Pakistanies and there MOTHERS

Show Patriotism :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Hi,
ISI jobs are offered to civilians as well, for current years jobs will be announced soon, so keep on reading news papers, they also offer very lucrative salary packages, and its not CSS exam as some members have mentioned, its more like ISSB test for Army. after clearing the test a person has to go through some training in Islamabad for few months

Even if they hire civilians I dont think the ad will be like 'we need grade 17 officers for Inter Services Intelligence, Please send your CV to Directorate of ISI, GHQ Rawalpindi'

It will be more like a Govt. sector grade 17 job for people who have this n this qualification, please send your CV to Post Box. 11111 Islamabad

and mind you ISI aint like the James bond movies, you might not get the latest gadgets, neither the cool cars and definitely never the hot chicks!!!

Usually Intelligence (intelligence only-not investigation i.e. FIA) agencies recruit intelligence operators who belong to a organization no-matter they are civilian or regimental(uniform). ISI is associated with Inter Services i.e. Armed Forces; despite they also have civilian intelligence operators working but most of are from Armed Forces usually from MI, NI or AI.

im happy that they close down the political wing of isi.
isi is not a childs game.u have to face ur traditional rivals like raw mossad and kgb internationaly.:sniper:

ISI jobs are offered to civilians as well, for current years jobs will be announced soon, so keep on reading news papers, they also offer very lucrative salary packages, and its not CSS exam as some members have mentioned, its more like ISSB test for Army. after clearing the test a person has to go through some training in Islamabad for few months

Even if they hire civilians I dont think the ad will be like 'we need grade 17 officers for Inter Services Intelligence, Please send your CV to Directorate of ISI, GHQ Rawalpindi'

It will be more like a Govt. sector grade 17 job for people who have this n this qualification, please send your CV to Post Box. 11111 Islamabad

and mind you ISI aint like the James bond movies, you might not get the latest gadgets, neither the cool cars and definitely never the hot chicks!!!
In fact you do kind of get hold of cool cars and gadgets if it is a job requisition. As far as the "CHICKS" stuff is concerned ask your self; what is the world you have to have to attract girls.

Hi
LOL, you just copied and pasted my entire post :rofl:i still dont get the reason for doing that

hi
ISI civilian recruitment's come under ministry of defense and that is exactly how they are advertised, secondly of all the other institutions, ISI is the only one where a grade 17 officer get to have a good car like Corolla, Corona, Parado etc. lets not get too carried away with every one driving a Jaguar but then again if there is a top notch spy then who knows what he/she get to ride in, Hot chicks? LOL when you are getting a handsome pay and you have got a diplomatic passport i think its very absurd to say that one cannot get hot chicks.

You can get commissioned in armed forces on the basis of both D.B.A. and L.L.B.

Since Diploma is equivalent to intermediate, therefore it makes you eligible to join PMA as Long Course Cadet.

With L.L.B. you can get into J.A.G.(Judge Advocate General)'s Corps as a Defense/Marshal Lawyer.

In fact you do kind of get hold of cool cars and gadgets if it is a job requisition. As far as the "CHICKS" stuff is concerned ask your self; what is the world you have to have to attract girls.
i was just trying to clear the 'bond 007' images.. that agencies dont work that way... simple as that!!!

hi
ISI civilian recruitment's come under ministry of defense and that is exactly how they are advertised, secondly of all the other institutions, ISI is the only one where a grade 17 officer get to have a good car like Corolla, Corona, Parado etc. lets not get too carried away with every one driving a Jaguar but then again if there is a top notch spy then who knows what he/she get to ride in, Hot chicks? LOL when you are getting a handsome pay and you have got a diplomatic passport i think its very absurd to say that one cannot get hot chicks.
advertised under ministry of defense but they dont state that they are hiring for ISI.. that was the point i was trying to make!!

cars.. perhaps but i doubt it.... my uncle was a colonel in ISI ever since i remember and all he had till the end was a suzuki bolan and one regular land cruiser jeep... perhaps they might issue better cars to the agents required but that would depend upon the mission, i really doubt they get 'good' ones for regular use!!!

i dont think you can show off with a diplomatic passport!!!! 2ndly you are supposed to be undercover!!! 3rdly the point i was trying to make was, things are not as they show em in bond movies!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom