What's new

Caste System among Christians and Muslims

So you are a Low Caste Chinese as said by Chinese-Dragon?

Lol... I do not know whether you are a low caste, but I konw you are a low IQ.

China has no caste system. Chinese-Dragon was talking about Yuan Dynasty, Yuan Dynasty is a thousand years ago.

What is the purpose of this thread? @ OP, are you justifying caste system?

I am one of the first to advocate of Deleting the Caste System.

People of these faiths criticize Hinduism of Caste System. The purpose is just to show that It is present in every Religion. :D .

^^^ Cross, can you please delete that post?

Such IQ remarks are against the forum rules.

Burnz is a troll, just ignore him.

Does any modern society believe in caste system?

Why can't people get over these ancient ill-practices? :disagree:

I am a Syed, and no one in my faimly has every considered ourselves superior to anyone else. In fact, if anything, my name has been an inconvenience to me. Trying to justify Hinduism's caste system doesn't mean you have to engage in mudslinging at other religions.
There is some class difference in Pakistan, but even then not so great as in many surrounding countries.

I am one of the first to advocate of Deleting the Caste System.

People of these faiths criticize Hinduism of Caste System. The purpose is just to show that It is present in every Religion. :D .

In other words, mudslinging at other religions with the aim of trying to show Hinduism's caste system in a better light in modern society?

Majnun

I am not justifying anything. Infact, Caste System is Eroding fast in Hinduism. What is the status in Pakistan?

cross1993 and Chinese-Dragon

I was just kidding with the Chinese caste system.

Peace.

In other words, mudslinging at other religions with the aim of trying to show Hinduism's caste system in a better light in modern society?

Comparing one religion with other is ridiculous, if anyone is doing it then he's utter idiot.

Back
Top Bottom