What's new

Catalan referendum: Voting begins amid police crackdown

Maybe its not giving enough brownie points when its in a European country, i thought they support peoples self determination, isnt that the reason why greens in Germany are sympathetic to pkk?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
dude i really need to know what those stupid greens say about this issue if you find anything in german plz let me :D

Last edited:
Wher is the human rights, they are oppressing people.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
dude i really need to know what those stupid greens say about this issue of you find anything in german plz let me :D
They say catalonians should abide the Constitutional courts decision meaning no support for Catalonians, meanwhile they even demanded that pkk gets removed from terror list, hypocrites....

Btw: the chef of Greens is Cem Özdemir, notice the pkk flag in the background.

219925.jpg

Catalonia Brief:

6.3% of Spain's territory
16% of Spain's population
22% of Spain's GDP
Capital: Barcelona (1.6 million)

Stupid. It's only going to increase support for independence

Catalonia Brief:

6.3% of Spain's territory
16% of Spain's population
22% of Spain's GDP
Capital: Barcelona (1.6 million)
For decades Catalonia has been Spain's milking cow. They should separate.

For decades Catalonia has been Spain's milking cow. They should separate.

Ditto is the case for California in the US.
But the solution is not easy as akin to cutting anything like a hot knife through butter.

The referendum is illegal. The spanish constitution doesnt allow it.

The referendum is done by criminals. The majority of people there dont vote, because the majority stands for spain. Only the most fanatic ones go vote. Which makes that referendum an absolute farce.

The EU already said it will not accept this referendum. Its just a big show. Just as the EU also dismisses the referendum of the Kurds.

In the end nobody will accept it. If we follow that road, where would it stop?

We should support Spanish nationalists.

You seem to be one of the few here who actually understand whats going on and where this rubbish would lead to if accepted.

Hopefully Venice will get the freedom soon !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom