What's new

Caucasian experts: ''Medvedev wants to clean up the Caucasus from Muslims Chechens.

talgat Kerimov

New Recruit

Reaction score
Another strange (in the slang of the formal Kremlin leader, "idiotic") statement of the Kremlin boss Medvedev caused both confusion and resentment in South Caucasus.

The Georgian News Agency "Expert" posted an article on its website entitled "Medvedev decided to clean up the Caucasus from Caucasians". The article says:

"Medvedev decided to clean up the entire Caucasus from Caucasians literally equating all of them to bandits and terrorists. "As far as these bandits are concerned, our policy remains the same," Medvedev said during a meeting with the director of the FSB Bortnikov. - It is necessary simply to destroy them, to do this harshly, systematically and on a regular basis because unfortunately the bandit underground still exists".

As you know, in North Caucasus the Russia secret services detain without any explanation all young people if they have a beard. The Russians take them away nobody knows where, torture and kill them. Then they imatate a shooting, leave their dead bodies on the ground the and report that they carried out a "counter-terrorist operation" and killed so-called militants.

Guided by the Putin's doctrine "kill them all in toilets" - Medvedev demanded from his from security services a total annihilation of all the Caucasians.

"We must act methodically in the whole area (literally in his criminal slang, "over the whole forest cleaning"), if somewhere there was a trace, then you need to search for them and annihilate", the head of great-power state stressed, justifying his policy with a desire to establish a normal life in the region.

However, such a zeal of the Russian boss will lead to a situation when there'll nobody left for a normal life.

It should be remembered that in June 2009 at a meeting of the Russian Security Council Medvedev called the security agencies "not to treat the underground with care" in North Caucasus and demanded reports about the number of killed insurgents", the Georgian news agency says. source Caucasian experts: ''Medvedev wants to clean up the Caucasus from Caucasians'' - Kavkazcenter.com Chechens Mujahids attendance for Jihad

www.resimupload.com/ds781434240_cecen13fd9.html

www.resimupload.com/ds939314652_3794_1.html

www.resimupload.com/ds159255092_adsız6.html

www.resimupload.com/ds664336813_adsız4.html

The chechen Prime Minister is a Muslim.

A record 18,000 Russian Muslim pilgrims from all over the country attended the Hajj in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in 2006.

Many such facts can be contributed here.

GB

Talgat, Salam. Ty Chechen?

Russia again have started to lose the control in North Kavkaz.

Last edited:
добро это башкир из Уфа yes true i think again start war with russia and chechenia but puppet kadyrov take support russia.

Garibnawaz do you know Russia since 1898 how many chechen kill ? wait i say 4,000,000 million why ? because them religion islam.

Not because of their religion.

Because they wanted a so called independence from Russia, the Jihad which was secretly funded by CIA and openly by Saudi Arabia.

There are many prominant muslims in Russia. As I mentioned the Chechen PM is muslim. There is Marat Safin and Dinara Safina who are muslims.

The MVD chief and Russian Interior Minister is a muslim too he is a Russian General of the Army Rashid Nurgaliyev.

I can put many such examples.

GB

добро это башкир из Уфа yes true i think again start war with russia and chechenia but puppet kadyrov take support russia.

Go ahead and get another million muslims killed and achieve nothing.

Then cry in the name of Putin and Medvedev.

GB

Krasiva. :tup:

Its not only Chechnya, Russia faces tougher issues in Dagestan for instance.

Garibnawaz do you know Russia since 1898 how many chechen kill ? wait i say 4,000,000 million why ? because them religion islam.

My Brother accept my sincere sympathy with the families of dead.

But i ask a honest question when China kills thousands of Muslims (Uighur) why not a single Muslim raises a voice is it not double stranded or hypocrisy.

My Brother accept my sincere sympathy with the families of dead.

But i ask a honest question when China kills thousands of Muslims (Uighur) why not a single Muslim raises a voice is it not double stranded or hypocrisy.

Lie! Uyghurs are our brothers/sisters and we will stick by them!

Not because of their religion.

Because they wanted a so called independence from Russia, the Jihad which was secretly funded by CIA and openly by Saudi Arabia.

There are many prominant muslims in Russia. As I mentioned the Chechen PM is muslim. There is Marat Safin and Dinara Safina who are muslims.

The MVD chief and Russian Interior Minister is a muslim too he is a Russian General of the Army Rashid Nurgaliyev.

I can put many such examples.

GB

So if a foreign army took over India and placed some puppet politicians and leaders to try and keep the locals in check, it would justify the occupation of your country?

Your arguement is fallacious, and the persecution of the Ethnic-Muslim-Chechens will go without heavy resistance (and yes, largely because of their religion)!

They have suffered for over a century, and Insha Allah, they will get their freedom from the tyrannical Russian state!

Back
Top Bottom