What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Profit is good if you ever wonder why Christians and Jews get rich while Muslims stay poor its this mentality.

We see profit as evil when a Muslim earns his money he cant spend it the way he sees fit as of he has to save the world. Of course a Muslim has to help a fellow Muslim but your not gonna help by doing charity you got to help by creating wealth and relieving their socio economic problems.

I find this a interesting post.

EYUHrWFXYAUWuc0

EYUHrW-WkAcSO8C

Americans bombed samsun too before they left and followed a policy of isolation.

It seems Americans could have also participated against us in the Turkish independance war if it wasnt for elections and government policies back home.

Once again proving to me that the Americans have always been an enemy to Turkey since our founding.

Manik-Depresiflik öyle bi şey yapmaz zaten başka bir psikolojik rahatsızlık bulmaya çalış....gerçi senin gibiler için zordur.
Az once adama cevap verme falan diyordun. Ne oldu? Pek bi cenen dustu birden bire. :D

watch this an akp mp in tv tell us feto and usa helped us to take down the army wtf watch it to the end
Ne kadar FETO'cu varsa hepsi videoda masallah. :D
Kalkismadan sonra Ak Parti'nin kicina tekmeyi bastigi FETO'culer simdi kapagi CHP'ye. HDP'ye, Iyi Parti'ye, vs atmis durumda.
Ak Parti gecmiste bunlara kanarak hata yapmis olabilir. Eyvallah. Ama bu diger partilerin bugun hala bunlarin ne bok oldugunu bile bile sahip cikmalarina ne demeli?

Ne kadar FETO'cu varsa hepsi videoda masallah. :D
Kalkismadan sonra Ak Parti'nin kicina tekmeyi bastigi FETO'culer simdi kapagi CHP'ye. HDP'ye, Iyi Parti'ye, vs atmis durumda.
Ak Parti gecmiste bunlara kanarak hata yapmis olabilir. Eyvallah. Ama bu diger partilerin bugun hala bunlarin ne bok oldugunu bile bile sahip cikmalarina ne demeli?

you brought osman öcalan a terrorist to TRT and erdogan directly let me highlight this DIRECTLY support this

ofc when sh!t hit the fan he will come to public and will "say i was deceived" just like feto and people like you will support him anyway

Osman Ocalan went on TRT to talk smack about the PKK, ask them to lay their arms and spin up some messages about Turkish-Kurdish unity. Constantly taking shit out of context won't make CHP come to power in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom