What's new

Chabahar vs Gwadar

Surprsied to see the claim that iranians are studying in pakistan.Mean while in india around 7000 iranian students are studying in various universities

Iranian education sector are better than pakistan, why they have to go in pakistan !
It is bs.I can ensure you that there is no Iranian student in Pakistan.

However there are lots of students in India.I study in IKIU and it has exchange of students with university of Mumbai.

Surprsied to see the claim that iranians are studying in pakistan.Mean while in india around 7000 iranian students are studying in various universities

Iranian education sector are better than pakistan, why they have to go in pakistan !

Didn't knew we had so many of them here

Jahil honay see unperh hona behter hay, an uncle of mine would say.

About 300 million of total 1.3 billion of population live in western China and you say no one lives in western china! Survey conducted in 2008 showed 17% of urban population lived in western region and you think that region is waste land.

So what you're saying is it's pointless to develop underdeveloped area. Don't know how things work out in India the world otherwise prefer developing underdeveloped areas over already developed areas.

Region is not well developed that's why they are trying to develop it. I am nor speaking Persian, am I?

Butt hurt spotted :omghaha:

I think you have lost your psychological balance because what I have written is correct, and there is no logical retort to that from your side.

I do not know from where you pulled out that 300 million figure.

Following provinces are close to your corridor

1. XinXiang: Area 1664900 Sq Km; Pop 22.09 million

2. Qinghai: Area 720,000 Sq km; Pop 5.58 million

3. Gansu : Area 425,800 Sq Km; Pop 25.64 million

4. Inner Mongolia: Area 1183,000Sq Km; Pop 24.82 million

5. Tibet: Area 1228400 Sq Km; Pop 3.145 million

Total area of these provinces = 5222100 Sq km. This is 54% of Total area of China , and an area 6.6 times that of Pakistan; while its population is just 81 million (not 300 as you stated) which is 6% of Chines population and less than half (0.44 times) of Pakistani population.This is the extent of how sparsely populated Western part of China is. You share border with Takla Makan desert of China.

And you seem to have quite exotic delusion about growth potential of Western China. Highway and Economic corridors brings prosperity when Economic depression of a region is due to that region being cut off from rest of country. In this case, underdevelopment is due to geographical factors, not due to infrastructure factors. Deserts, cold arid Plateaus, and mountains reduce your Economic potential (unless you harness them for tourism like Switzerland).

You could not put up factories in desert. You could not built cities in desert (Las Vegas would not count as that city exist because of Hoover dam). An area with such low population density does not have consumer base to build consumption driven economy. You could not build service industry in desert ,or any other low population density area because there is not enough qualified labour at any place,

That is most wrong to be saying that. China is the largest buyer of US Bonds.

China is not selling any T-bills, but neither is it buying any.

http://www.treasury.gov/ticdata/Publish/mfh.txt

In Feb 2014,mainland China had $1.272 Tn as T-bills. In Feb 2015,mainland China had $1.223Tn as T-Bills. Which means a net drop ie sale of 49 billion

Last edited:
I think you have lost your balance because what I have written is correct, and there is no logical retort to that from your side.

I do not know from where you pulled out that 300 million figure.

Following provinces are close to your corridor

1. XinXiang: Area 1664900 Sq Km; Pop 22.09 million

2. Qinghai: Area 720,000 Sq km; Pop 5.58 million

3. Gansu : Area 425,800 Sq Km; Pop 25.64 million

4. Inner Mongolia: Area 1183,000Sq Km; Pop 24.82 million

5. Tibet: Area 1228400 Sq Km; Pop 3.145 million

Total area of these provinces = 5222100 Sq km. This is 54% of Total area of China , and an area 6.6 times that of Pakistan; while its population is just 81 million (not 300 as you stated) which is 6% of Chines population and less than half (0.44 times) of Pakistani population.This is the extent of how sparsely populated Western part of China is. You share border with Takla Makan desert of China.

And you seem to have quite exotic delusion about growth potential of Western China. Highway and Economic corridors brings prosperity when Economic depression of a region is due to that region being cut off from rest of country. In this case, underdevelopment is due to geographical factors, not due to infrastructure factors. Deserts, cold arid Plateaus, and mountains reduce your Economic potential (unless you harness them for tourism like Switzerland).

Western China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is western China, calculate the population yourself.

Familiarize yourself with western China, btw.

tpre_a_777197_o_f0003g.jpeg

The reason behind population disparity in western China is inadequate economic development, of course there are other factors as well. Being a professional if I am to move I would chose a region where economic activity is high. Karachi's population has increased, in fact still increasing, because the city is economically developed. Same is the case with Indian cities, like Mumbai.

Your whole point is western China can't be developed, in fact shouldn't go through this phase because it's population is too low literally no one lives here. Having low population density doesn't mean the area shouldn't be developed. Look at the area of Canada and it's population density.

Rajshstan is a desert but still a a 7th largest state of India.

No, there's no break up between western and rest of the China. Difficult for me to recapitulate, this link might help.
China Western Development - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And no need to get personal.

Last edited:
TBH only Chabahar with the collaboration of Indians can attain that mark.... I never claimed such a thing.

A Chinese will explain better why you think their growth has seen enough and now it's over.
While you personally have not said something similar, countless Pakistanis on this forum have.

And I need not a Chinese to explain anything to me, the economists and the growth projections coming out of every institution from WB & IMF to private research companies and institutions have shown enough. Don't need internet warriors to explain anything here.

Lastly, Chabahar as a port is for India and other countries to tap Afghanistan and Central Asia. Neither the Iranians nor the Indians have said anything more than that. It is the Pakistanis who are behaving as though the rest of the world should stop developing ports because Pakistan is getting one.

In fact, the lack of knowledge of most Pakistanis on this forum is so dire, I have had to thrice explain the concept of EEZ and territorial sea along with UNCLOS to them...and yet again a chap will come along bragging on something or the other.

While you personally have not said something similar, countless Pakistanis on this forum have.

And I need not a Chinese to explain anything to me, the economists and the growth projections coming out of every institution from WB & IMF to private research companies and institutions have shown enough. Don't need internet warriors to explain anything here.

Lastly, Chabahar as a port is for India and other countries to tap Afghanistan and Central Asia. Neither the Iranians nor the Indians have said anything more than that. It is the Pakistanis who are behaving as though the rest of the world should stop developing ports because Pakistan is getting one.

In fact, the lack of knowledge of most Pakistanis on this forum is so dire, I have had to thrice explain the concept of EEZ and territorial sea along with UNCLOS to them...and yet again a chap will come along bragging on something or the other.

It is Indians who are making fuss of it with the news of Gwader.May be Gwader port development is a new news for you guys but with the disbaning of Soviets, it was always on the cards and the project inception happened in 2003 during Musharaf era. Central Asian countries needs to access Indian ocean and Gwader can just provide that, so as Chahabar if it has plans for a huge port like Gwader.

Regarding this forum, it was Indians who brought Chahabar from no where and look at the posts of anonymous guy here, who is categorially denying any advantage of Gwader port for Chinese let alone Pakistan.Infact to his frustration, he has gone to an extent by ridiculing Chinese plans to develop its Western side LOL.

This is western China, calculate the population yourself.

Chongqing has a similar status to Beijing, Shanghai, and Tianjin in the sense that it is considered a municipality. Therefore the Party Committee Secretary and the Mayor are always very strong politically with the opportunity of gaining a future position in the Politburo or the Standing Committee. I have emphasized this point, because the manufacturing of goods from Chongqing will be exported through Gwadar in the long term and investment will increase since the leadership of the municipality will have a strong desire to maintain growth. There is no question about it that Chongqing will become the future hub of both central and western regions of China as its population has already expanded close to 32 million. It's considered to be China's third-largest center for motor vehicle production, the largest producer of motorcycles, one of the largest iron and steel centers and one of the top three aluminium producers etc. This is just one example, because you can easily talk about Sichuan and Yunnan in how Gwadar can help export there products to the Middle East.

oh cut the crap on bozorg sheytan already . who hates US more ? Iranians or pakistanis ? now who was humiliated by US more ? Iran or pakistan ? whose territorial integrity was joked around by others ? whose soldiers were killed ? whose people were murdered ?

so cut the crap mate .

Iranian students in pakistan ? pakistan's colleges have not enough place for it's own people to get in , ignoring their extremely low quality . so you had an Iranian student , huh ? i highly doubt that you're even a teacher . cause a teacher does not defect from the topic to insulting Iranians as a whole . talking about students and refugees , @kollang can give you some little something from harsh truth .

you know why are bloated when it comes to you ? cause we're simply better in every aspect . you name it .

^ is this really what you desperately wanted to hear ? if we were really boated like you claimed we're , we would remind you of this harsh truth on a daily basis .

but then again , your arab brethren on this very forum don't miss a chance to remind you of their superiority . they are still your brothers . you love them and you adore them .
I am talking about Malaysia, one of the very few countries that accepts Iranians, and due to their pathetic attitude, soon will close her doors on Iranians like others. There is already a consensus among the faculty here not to entertain applications from Iran.

That is sad to hear....i thought it was just the members here only because this being a defence forum would attract the more nationalist elements.
Horrible people indeed, you'll learn when you'll interact with them. Irony is, my family originally hails from Khorasan, Iran, migrated to India only 300 years ago. Persian is compulsorily taught in my family until today, so we did not forget our roots. As a kid I travelled to Iran few time with my parents to visit holy places but then I was kid. As a grown up I first encountered Iranians in Malaysia and unfortunately, it was not one, not two, but almost everybody appeared to be a prisoner of his glorious past, pre-Islamic past to be specific.

There is after all a reason why Iranian are so close to Bharat, both are the prisoners of their past.

کند ہم جنس باہم جنس پرواز
کبوتر با کوتر باز با از

Last edited:
The problem is with you people. It is you who have a problem with everyone. This whole thread is a pathetic display of your foolish attitude. The whole world and your neighbours should do and act as it pleases you if not then Afghans are bad, Iranians horrible and Indians just evil. Pathetic.

Oh no.are you going to invade Chabahar?:(

No he threatening act of terrorism and sabotage in Afghanistan, may be in Iran too. We should love them for this, brilliant human beings.

you will not be able to trade a single peanut to kabul through chabahar that is our promise and we dont need any countrys help:sniper::sniper:

Get yourself checked. We are hearing that Pakistan will finally put an end to terrorism.

The problem is with you people. It is you who have a problem with everyone. This whole thread is a pathetic display of your foolish attitude. The whole world and your neighbours should do and act as it pleases you if not then Afghans are bad, Iranians horrible and Indians just evil. Pathetic.

No he threatening act of terrorism and sabotage in Afghanistan, may be in Iran too. We should love them for this, brilliant human beings.

The problem is with your people who feel it is acceptable to massacre innocent people in another country travelling on a bus.

Pakistan does not need to sabotage anything, Afghan militants and gangsters will take care of everything when they start robbing the trucks.

As I mentioned earlier on this thread I wish Chahabar port well. If it is good for Iran, then it is good for Pakistan.

Psychopathic disorder Afghans and Indians always trying to isolate Pakistan with word play.

The future is China-Iran-Russia-Pakistan.

India has sided with US bloc and is now tasked with destroying this Eastern bloc to form.

The problem is with your people who feel it is acceptable to massacre innocent people in another country travelling on a bus you uncivilized savage.

Pakistan does not need to sabotage anything, Afghan zulu savages will take care of everything when they start robbing the trucks.

When and where and who said that any killing was acceptable, you driveling psychopathic menace? His post and others liking and affirming what could only be an assertion of resorting to act of terrorism and sabotage confirms the terrorist mentality that is hard-wired in you cowards.

Say hello to your dad you rat:
I think some Afghan invasions might have helped.

The problem is with your people who feel it is acceptable to massacre innocent people in another country travelling on a bus.

Pakistan does not need to sabotage anything, Afghan militants and gangsters will take care of everything when they start robbing the trucks.

As I mentioned earlier on this thread I wish Chahabar port well. If it is good for Iran, then it is good for Pakistan.

Psychopathic disorder Afghans and Indians always trying to isolate Pakistan with word play.

The future is China-Iran-Russia-Pakistan.

India has sided with US bloc and is now tasked with destroying this Eastern bloc to form.

Okay I see you edited your disrespecful and abusive post. Just answer please, if you were Afghanistan, how would you trade with India, since Pakistan is not allowing you to trade through its territory? It is absolutely foolish to equate us under such circumstance as we wanting to isolate you. May be more like you Pakistanis being too insecure? Why do you trade and have relations with Russia they had invaded us?

Please show perseverance, maturity and respect, Menace. Otherwise only reveals that you lack logic and civility.

Respect is a must for a constructive discussion and bridging understanding. If you simply cannot tolerate difference of opinion from others then do say so and one does not have to participate in your forum.

When and where and who said that any killing was acceptable, you driveling psychopathic menace? His post and others liking and affirming what could only be an assertion of resorting to act of terrorism and sabotage confirms the terrorist mentality that is hard-wired in you cowards.

Strange to see you guys have conveniently ignored his response to an Indian post here. First it was some Irani dude and now you. Go and scroll up other posts before commenting anything. His post was a reply to an Indian troll poster as he said this Gwadar port will fail to live up to its full potential.. We have deep assets in the area to sabotage the project if need be..Iran too would gladly lend us helping hand as it benefits them as well..

Okay I see you edited your disrespecful and abusive post. Just answer please, if you were Afghanistan, how would you trade with India, since Pakistan is not allowing you to trade through its territory? It is absolutely foolish to equate us under such circumstance as we wanting to isolate you. May be more like you Pakistanis being too insecure? Why do you trade and have relations with Russia they had invaded us?

How exactly are we stopping Afghanistan trading with India ? May be too much of Indian media on your TV sets now. Karachi port is all for Afghanistan to trade with India or any other country. Its India who doesn't want to chose that port . Why don't you convince them at first place ? If India wants to send his goods via Pakistani land than they can thru our trucks ...that is an offer too. P.S since its our land not everything will be conducted as per Indian wishes.

Salman,

I am not Indian and I don't care about any trash chat between a random Indian and Pakistani individual. I have a problem with some Pakistanis' callous attitude of terrorism and sabotage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom