What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

You really should keep up. Living in the comfort of the West you appear to have no idea where hunger has become endemic and where hunger is slowly but successfully overcome. HERE IS THE LATEST FROM 2023

List of countries with very concerning levels of hunger​

The situation in the following countries is deteriorating quickly and they’re at risk of joining the countries with the highest levels of hunger.

• Central African Republic
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Ethiopia
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Kenya
  • Lebanon
  • Malawi
  • Myanmar
  • Pakistan
  • Syria
Action against Hunger

you act like you know it all. you live in the uk too i believe. i have been to pakistan i have seen hungry ppl but some pretend to be hungry to loot your wealth.

Your country entirely depends on stitching Chadi's for the West.
That is the pinnacle of Bangladeshi achievement and stitching Chadi's is a technology a few thousand years old.

Doesn't matter with what we do.

Your flag hiding a$$ forgot that India even failed at doing that simple thing, having a nice apparel export sector.

You had it - but you f*cked it up. Typical Pujari f*ckup behavior. Inefficient, lazy, "chalta hai" attitude for perpetuity.

India is going to be the next China (right!), talking about semiconductor revolutions my a$$.

What happened this Monday?

You mean to say you kanjoosis would turn down the opportunity we have of exporting US$ Fifty Billion plus every year ??

You'd pack Cow-dung and try to export it to make money.

Your bheekhari Modi-land is too advanced to stitch Chaddis?

Tell me some thing that makes sense.

"Holier than thou - we bheekh mangey laborers don't stitch Chaddis".

"We are proudly Hindutva - though most of the remittance money for our glorious Hindu campaigns (including Modi showcase projects) comes from non-Muslim Gulfie Arabs".

You guys are a laugh a minute. :lol:

Doesn't matter with what we do.

Your flag hiding a$$ forgot that India even failed at doing that simple thing, having a nice apparel export sector.

You had it - but you f*cked it up. Typical Pujari f*ckup behavior. Inefficient, lazy, "chalta hai" attitude for perpetuity.

India is going to be the next China (right!), talking about semiconductor revolutions my a$$.

What happened this Monday?

You mean to say you kanjoosis would turn down the opportunity we have of exporting US$ Fifty Billion plus every year ??

You'd pack Cow-dung and try to export it to make money.

Your bheekhari Modi-land is too advanced to stitch Chaddis?

Tell me some thing that makes sense.

"Holier than thou - we bheekh mangey laborers don't stitch Chaddis".

"We are proudly Hindutva - though most of the remittance money for our glorious Hindu campaigns (including Modi showcase projects) comes from non-Muslim Gulfie Arabs".

You guys are a laugh a minute. :lol:
Lungi.. you are just a darjis stitching chaddis. You and your country is not capable of anything beyond that. This discussion is beyond your intellect. I suggest you to get back to work.

A potentially nice thread ruined by the troll brigade. So much jealously in this thread.

Don't lose heart.

There is a lot of potential for repeated failure.

Advance Congratulations to the Indian for repeated failures.

You are getting good at failing again and again.

Eagerly wating for the repeat of this video.

@waz @SQ8 can you please take action against these bangladeshis spoiling every Indian thread? These guys have nothing worthy to post anywhere except derailing threads.

so you find one video of imran khan talking bout toilets. i can show hundreds of pictures of actual evidence of indians with no toilets shitting on the railway causing train to slide and have accident.

India is a phirst (its 1st for normal people) world country very advanced, Build toilets at the speed of light from 700M to jero street shytters over night.
BTW for every successful launch a congrats is in place for the international community particularly US/Russia/Israel and a few others... :)

Don't lose heart.

There is a lot of potential for repeated failure.

Advance Congratulations to the Indian for repeated failures.

You are getting good at failing again and again.

Eagerly wating for the repeat of this video.

Never quote me again or tag me.

many nation chooose not becuase they value their population and use wealth on them like build toilets.
The money spent is not loaded onto rockets and sent to the moon, i hope you do understand that.

It goes towards jobs and industries that are Indian, so in essence the resources are spent in creating capability and jobs.

I do not understand the ignorance on this matter

The money spent is not loaded onto rockets and sent to the moon, i hope you do understand that.

It goes towards jobs and industries that are Indian, so in essence the resources are spent in creating capability and jobs.

If people understood something as simple as that half the trolling would stop, but sadly no. Trolling is easier than to use brains.

Better to avoid answering posts, that aren't supposed to be on this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom