What's new

Chandrayaan 3 - a curtain raiser by ISRO

Look at the number of people watching in just one YouTube channel even before 30 minutes of launch.
Screenshot_2023-07-14-14-10-48-167_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
The money spent is not loaded onto rockets and sent to the moon, i hope you do understand that.

It goes towards jobs and industries that are Indian, so in essence the resources are spent in creating capability and jobs.

I do not understand the ignorance on this matter

I fail to understand what tech ISRO will provide to the Indian private industrial entrepreneurs so that the average Indian subsisting on poverty wages can work on, to feed his/her family.

I mean, if you Indians want to emulate China (which your BJP leaders are jumping up and down about all the time), you should follow China's lead.

China started thirty years ago with basic industries, basic wage jobs to export basic items like hammers, screwdrivers, shoes, clothing. plastic toys, tchotchkes.

Indian can't even largely make the components for basic cellphone consumables like Li-Ion batteries or SMT chip-populated cellphone motherboards. It has to import them from China. This is the industrial sophistication level of India.

WTH will sending rockets help with, giving Indians basic jobs? Except get Modi more votes?

It's just a Hindutva circle jerk to artificially feel good about India.

Fakery and escapism, if you ask me.

Better to avoid answering posts, that aren't supposed to be on this thread.

One can question the need for a nation to send an expedition to the moon when it is almost dead last on the World's hunger index and has lower per capita GDP nominal figure than a nation called Bangladesh.

Your need to artificially feel good about your country exceeds your auqaat.

The world can't respect India when it's leaders spend money on useless things like moon/mars missions and 250 foot statues.

As useless as fireworks when millions of Indians are going to bed hungry on empty stomachs.

Priorities buddy. :-)

Last edited:
I fail to understand what tech ISRO will provide to the Indian private industrial entrepreneurs so that the average Indian subsisting on poverty wages can work on, to feed his/her family.

I mean, if you Indians want to emulate China (which your BJP leaders are jumping up and down about all the time), you should follow China's lead.

China started thirty years ago with basic industries, basic wage jobs to export basic items like hammers, screwdrivers, shoes, clothing. plastic toys, tchotchkes.

Indian can't even largely make the components for basic cellphone consumables like Li-Ion batteries or SMT chip-populated cellphone motherboards. It has to import them from China. This is the industrial sophistication level of India.

WTH will sending rockets help with, giving Indians basic jobs? Except get Modi more votes?

One can question the need for a nation to send an expedition to the moon when it is almost dead last on the World's hunger index and has lower per capita GDP nominal figure than a nation called Bangladesh.

Abbe Jaa na. Abhi sab Indians achhe mood me Launching live dekh rahe hain, mood kharab mat kar.

You know that we aren't going to roll back our program firstly
You also know that the amounts spent on ISRO projects till date, mean nothing on 1.4 billion people even if diverted to some other endeavor
Yet you keep this up, and you are free to as everyone has their opinions :-)

Look at the number of people watching in just one YouTube channel even before 30 minutes of launch.
View attachment 938895

1 Million people watching live!!!!

You know that we aren't going to roll back our program firstly
You also know that the amounts spent on ISRO projects till date, mean nothing on 1.4 billion people even if diverted to some other endeavor
Yet you keep this up, and you are free to as everyone has their opinions :-)
Haathi chale bazaar, Kutte bhauke hazaar. Angoor fal tok (khatte).

700k watching now
1.5M watching live now.

Last edited:
Abbe Jaa na. Abhi sab Indians achhe mood me Launching live dekh rahe hain, mood kharab mat kar.

I don't understand your garbage language. Converse in proper English bhaji.

Being a Bengali - you are licking boots of RSS UP-wallahs like a nokar.

Have some shame.

1.8M people watching live

I don't understand your garbage language. Converse in proper English bhaji.

Being a Bengali - you are licking boots of RSS UP-wallahs like a nokar.

Have some shame.
I know you understand Hindi. Every Bangladeshi does. I don't believe in subnationallism or regionalism. You can take a hike.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom