What's new

Chandrayaan-3 Mission Successfully Landed!!!

Here was an example of what I was referring to. A German cartoon stating it all:
Actually this cartoon is positive in many ways. Inspite of population and a steam engine like (perceived) advancements, India is hurtling ahead at breakneck speed. Leaving behind supposedly more advanced economies and nations. The load of population is also not able to slow down the steam engine.

Cheeky humour it is, but humour is humour is humour.

This is more easily done by increasing prosperity, business, industry, research.

Handing out freebies to the poor adds burden to the state, and to the people who are actually productive.

No. Because as I explained, you cannot 'compensate' so much growth by circulating money and exploiting resources. The Chinese learned that a long time ago and they're actually progressing.

Last edited:
No. Because as I explained you cannot 'compensate' so much growth by circulating money and exploiting resources. The Chinese learned that a long time ago and they're actually progressing.
India has a lot of scope for growth, since the base is quite low. The growth is slower than the Chinese peak, but it is happening steadily.

India is not just 'circulating money.' We are rapidly developing industry.

It would be stupid to concentrate on spending on freebies for the poor instead of concentrating on development. Industry pays taxes. Employed people pay taxes. People spending pay taxes. This tax can then be used for further development.

Capitalist countries have shown this works. Middle income level is almost assured for India, with current trends.

It was you brother counted it as "publicity stunt" and when I replied to you same line you got offended, I think I have touched someone’s funny bone :-).

Science is another name for “Dream” and Science projects are done for learning, exploring, evolving and moving forward not for blaming. Every country irrespective of their economic condition has the right but must explore the new areas of life. Space is so big that even if every country in the world start exploring it will not cover even 1% of space.

I have seen how Mangalyaan & Chandrayan programme has encouraged lacs of people to join IIT’s and Research on different fields of Science and Technology, will not they get educated ? will not this eradicate poverty ? uplift poor ? create jobs ? develop new technologies ? I may not able to join that line but I am one of such dreamer who thinks & encourages my next generation to take that line and I also felt very sad after seeing members in PDF discussing about “Is SUPARCO REALLY a failure?” – its really a shame

It is a publicity stunt. Do you think in a country of a billion, everyone is going to become IT industrialists? Everyone is going to circulate huge sums of money to 'compensate' for declining resources?

Not going to happen. This "economy" hype has been around well over 20 years.

Not going to happen. This "economy" hype has been around well over 20 years.

Your conclusions are duly noted. Let us Indians deal with our "hype" . What is curious is why our "hype" seems to produce such discomfort to you.
So much so that you feel the need to keep pointing at our "hype". You made your point and now leave us with our "hype"

Your conclusions are duly noted. Let us Indians deal with our "hype" . What is curious is why our "hype" seems to produce such discomfort to you.
So much so that you feel the need to keep pointing at our "hype". You made your point and now leave us with our "hype"

It doesn't produce any discomfort for me. Only pity. I just feel uncomfortable on behalf of those Pakistanis fooled by this an act of "progress."

All the poor in India would agree with me.

Progress is China. Progress is Nordic countries. Progress is New Zealand. Progress is sustainability.

No. Because as I explained you cannot 'compensate' so much growth by circulating money and exploiting resources. The Chinese learned that a long time ago and they're actually progressing.
I would really like to know how the Chinese progressed, please tell me what is it that China did differently?

I would really like to know how the Chinese progressed, please tell me what is it that China did differently?

As I told you lot before, they sought sustainability. You're going in the opposite direction.

It doesn't produce any discomfort for me. Only pity. I just feel uncomfortable on behalf of those Pakistanis fooled by this an act of "progress."

All the poor in India would agree with me.

Progress is China. Progress is Nordic countries. Progress is New Zealand. Progress is sustainability.
The robustness of the Indian economy can be largely attributed to its substantial non-Muslim population. This demographic has contributed significantly through their industrious work ethic and rational approach, unburdened by religious or irrational beliefs commonly seen in Islamist ideology.

India is not just 'circulating money.' We are rapidly developing industry.

LOL do you even know what I mean by that? That means spending & buying. That's what circulating money is. It means exploiting resources to sell on the market to attain money and spend it. How 'infinite' is that?

That's what industrialization is.

Me: You're doing Y when you should be doing X
You: We're not doing Y, we're actually doing Y ❗:laugh:

The robustness of the Indian economy can be largely attributed to its substantial non-Muslim population. This demographic has contributed significantly through their industrious work ethic and rational approach, unburdened by religious or irrational beliefs commonly seen in Islamist ideology.

If that were true, your people wouldn't be flooding to Muslim countries to work for minimum wage. Think of Indians in Saudi Arabia or Malaysia working as janitors and cab drivers when these countries are only a percentage in size of your huge economy.

And yet not one person from Saudi Arabia or Malaysia would immigrate to India to work. No sir.

Just about every single Muslim country has a much higher standard of living than India.

You are a bigoted chutiya number 1, no different than your counterpart faujeet shills of the colonial sepoys on this side of the border.

They defend the sepoys for systematically holding the whole country back, whereas you rationalize the progressive decline of Muslim citizenry of india through systematic marginalization, discrimination and outright pogroms, supplemented by periodic large scale massacres and routine lynchings.

Back
Top Bottom