What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Instead of answering my question, you only throw empty accusation.

It shows your quality as merely a cheer leader :lol:

Speaking of answering questions why haven’t you answered mine?

You dismiss people’s sources because those people, according to you, do not or can not explain the context of what they quote yet when I have asked you to explain your quote you have repeatedly refused to do so, often you try to change the subject but the best excuse you had was this:

Me:

ptldM3 said:
So now again, explain what: ‘high total pressure recovery, low integrated distortion and good engine/intake matching’ means. Afterall you quoted it.

You:

You dont know that? Then why you are so sure that Cone offer the same performance with DSI?

No, you don’t know, answer my question with a question, you truely are an expert.:lol:

You dismiss people’s sources because those people, according to you, do not or can not explain the context of what they quote yet when I have asked you to explain your quote you have repeatedly refused to do so, often you try to change the subject but the best excuse you had was this:

Me:

You:

No, you don’t know, answer my question with a question, you truely are an expert.:lol:

I don't know about you guys.. but he (Antonius) is beginning to tire me!

I don't know about you guys.. but he (Antonius) is beginning to tire me!
Really? I get a kick out of picking on the kid. The really funny part is that the Chinese who are smarter than him knows he is wrong and continues to look like an idjit post after post. He truly is a 'useful idiot'.

Really? I get a kick out of picking on the kid. The really funny part is that the Chinese who are smarter than him knows he is wrong and continues to look like an idjit post after post. He truly is a 'useful idiot'.

Ahhh I guess you are right. I guess it helps looking at it from that perspective!

You want me answered your garbage, while you ignore a lot of my questions?

If you need my attention to your garbage, please a bit patient as I dont have much time now, just wait.

Which one?

I found you are the one you are talking about.

This is one example of my last question to you that you ignore: "Yeah, on what plane? and how is the size?"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...ft-updates-discussions-154.html#ixzz21HfOf7Rf

Me:

You:

Tell me first: what is the connection those things with your arguments? isn't your argument saying that : Cone is doing exactly the same thing as DSI do? Actually I am more than enough to beat your argument claiming that Cone will do totally the same things as DSI do with the same performance which is obviously and glaringly contradictive to the citation i have given/showed you, without explaining what the meaning of those phrase as per your request.

But I am willing to answer if you are responsible and answer my question.

Otherwise, why should I be so kind to you by answering every question/request from you while you have been acting like an expert defying my argument without clue but pretending like an expert? especially as you yourself is ignorant and ignore many questions of mine? :lol:

Now you are becoming a cheer leader quality.

That’s funny considering cone intakes perform the same function as a DSI (verified) and the Russians have had the technology since the 50’s. The SU-27 broke no less than 40 world records, much of this was thanks to its aerodynamics and the extensive research that went into it such as mathematical modeling, wind tunnel testing, and computer modeling.

And now some Indonesian kid is claiming that that these people can’t stick a bump in front of an intake. :lol:

Hellow.. is there any evidence you can bring to prove that CONE perform exactly the same functions as DSI with THE SAME PERFORMANCE??

We dont need your claim, or another empty claim. If you say it perform the same, then prove it!

My citation is already my solid evidence that DSI offer better performance than cone.

Not only are you illiterate but you seriously have some learning deficiencies which would constitute taking ‘special classes’ in most countries.

So where did I claim that the two intakes look different? I claimed the very opposite. I clearly distinguished between the two by stating a DSI has curvatures while a cone intake is, well you guessed it, a cone.

Here is proof:

Stop putting worlds in my mouth. But I suppose when someone is stupid they will have a hard time grasping simple sentences.

OK, then we need the proof. Where is the proof of your such a claim?

More like this happens when someone embarrasses themselves like you did above, and please sunny boy. If anyone doesn’t understand curvature, cylinders, cones ect, it’s you. But please feel free to continue your denial and masquerading, no matter what is presented you twist every word like you did with DSI vs. cone intakes. No matter how credible a sources is you disregard it by asking if we understand our own sources. In general you are pathetic, petty, and you have nothing to bring to the table other than entertaining everyone with your stupidity.

Wow really? This hilarious based on your past history. Your DSI vs. cone intake gaffe doesn’t ring any empty bells? Of course there are many others, someone like you can confuse an airfoil for tinfoil. :lol:

Oooh, it is!

You have demonstrated your inability to understand and distinguish the difference of round vs curvature, cylinder vs cone, etc. Dont blame me if I suspect you will do the same with other case.

Once again to show everyone that you are a fraud:

Inlet cone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nobody deny or argue that.

I am saying you have problem with reading comprehension on my citation which is implying that DSI prove to be better than Cone. Also you are delusional by throwing another empty claim by saying cone perform as well as dsi, without ability to bring evidence.

Don’t talk your way out of it. First you claimed that a cone intake can not divert boundary layer airflow away from the aircraft's engine while compressing the air to slow it down from supersonic speed by claiming that those features don’t exist on a cone intake And now you are making a vague claim that contradicts your original statement, not only that but you bring no evidence.

Really?? show me where/when did I said so, or you are FRAUD.

Once again it is you that is demonstrating reading comprehension as well as serious learning disabilities. I always acknowledged that a DSI has curvature and that it is distinctly different in shape to a cone intake. I just couldn’t stop laughing when you pulled up a quote stating that a DSI has a ‘bump’. Firstly I already new and stated that, secondly I could not resist the opportunity to laugh at you quoting something so insignificant, it just demonstrated that you have reading comprehension/learning disabilities, you have lost the argument, you have nothing to bring to the table, and you are desperately trying to stay relevant by quoting random common facts.

See... you are just demonstrating poor reading comprehension :lol:

I am talking about performance difference, while you are talking about feature difference :disagree:

No you don't know. Don't pretend to know what it means by twisting the subject and implying that i don't know. I am the one asking you to explain your sourse, and it's not that i don't know, it's that you don't and i want to hold you accountable for running your mouth.

I asked to explain what ‘high total pressure recovery, low integrated distortion and good engine/intake matching’ means since you quoted it and told everyone to check it out.

This is utterly embarrassing on your part, I have asked many times for you to explain what it is and every time you have avoided the question. Remember it was you mocking everyone by saying they don’t understand their sources and it was you mocking everyone by saying they could not explain their sources.

And now when I ask you to explain what your own source said so are avoiding it.

Why are you asking this? I have defend my argument very well with adequate explanation and citation/evidence, while you are not bringing any evidence to prove your claim that cone do exactly like DSI with exactly the same performance.

Why dont you focus on answering my questions that is challenging your argument instead throwing many questions that you dont know the purpose?

Once again what does ‘high total pressure recovery, low integrated distortion and good engine/intake matching’ mean?

I Know you are clueless to what it is. :lol:

Do you think you understand?

I can answer that easily and will answer that for you if you can answer my questions too with responsibility.

Hellow.. is there any evidence you can bring to prove that CONE perform exactly the same functions as DSI with THE SAME PERFORMANCE??

We dont need your claim, or another empty claim. If you say it perform the same, then prove it!

My citation is already my solid evidence that DSI offer better performance than cone.

OK, then we need the proof. Where is the proof of your such a claim?

Oooh, it is!

You have demonstrated your inability to understand and distinguish the difference of round vs curvature, cylinder vs cone, etc. Dont blame me if I suspect you will do the same with other case.

Nobody deny or argue that.

I am saying you have problem with reading comprehension on my citation which is implying that DSI prove to be better than Cone. Also you are delusional by throwing another empty claim by saying cone perform as well as dsi, without ability to bring evidence.

Really?? show me where/when did I said so, or you are FRAUD.

See... you are just demonstrating poor reading comprehension :lol:

I am talking about performance difference, while you are talking about feature difference :disagree:

Why are you asking this? I have defend my argument very well with adequate explanation and citation/evidence, while you are not bringing any evidence to prove your claim that cone do exactly like DSI with exactly the same performance.

Why dont you focus on answering my questions that is challenging your argument instead throwing many questions that you dont know the purpose?

Do you think you understand?

I can answer that easily and will answer that for you if you can answer my questions too with responsibility.

You haven't answered a single thing since the first time I read one of your posts.
I think you need some kind of medical help. Seriously.

You haven't answered a single thing since the first time I read one of your posts.

Word salad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Word salad is a mixture of random words that, while arranged in phrases that appear to give them meaning, actually carry no significance. The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but the meaning is hopelessly confused.

Word salad may describe a symptom of mental conditions in which a person attempts to communicate an idea, but random words come out instead. Often, the person is unaware that he or she did not make sense. It appears in people with dementia and schizophrenia,[1] as well as after anoxic brain injury.

:lol:

Haven't you had enough kid? Gambit, amalakas, ptldm3 has already debunked your rubbish. Save yourself further embarassment as you have been exposed as a fraud.

Really? you dont even see a single?

I think it is you who need some kind of medical help seriously.

You are talking about yourself but amazingly you dont have a mirror to see yourself.

I havent seen you answered my question at all so far.

Word salad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Word salad is a mixture of random words that, while arranged in phrases that appear to give them meaning, actually carry no significance. The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but the meaning is hopelessly confused.

Word salad may describe a symptom of mental conditions in which a person attempts to communicate an idea, but random words come out instead. Often, the person is unaware that he or she did not make sense. It appears in people with dementia and schizophrenia,[1] as well as after anoxic brain injury.

:lol:

Another cheer leader quality :lol:

Haven't you had enough kid? Gambit, amalakas, ptldm3 has already debunked your rubbish. Save yourself further embarassment as you have been exposed as a fraud.

You are blind. I am debunking Gambit, amalakas, ptldm3 claims about a lot of things. Especially recently about their claim that Reflection = Transmission, non 90 degree corner reflector, etc.

Cant you see my argument, evidence and citation? cant you see they cant bring any evidence to support their claim and break my argument? where are they/the citation/evidence? show me!

Obviously you are blind and another cheer leader mentality. I notice from the beginning you are bringing no single argument except cheerleading your master.

Those guys you are cheerleading (gambit, amalakas, ptldm3) are notorious clueless and faker who have been busted, debunked, and heavily censured by a lot of knowledgeable and respectable member here like: martian, rcjmi, aerospaceengineer, blackdragon, and many others :lol:

You are blind. I am debunking Gambit, amalakas, ptldm3 claims about a lot of things. Especially recently about their claim that Reflection = Transmission, non 90 degree corner reflector, etc.

Cant you see my argument, evidence and citation? cant you see they cant bring any evidence to support their claim and break my argument? where are they/the citation/evidence? show me!

Obviously you are blind and another cheer leader mentality. I notice from the beginning you are bringing no single argument except cheerleading your master.

Those guys you are cheerleading (gambit, amalakas, ptldm3) are notorious clueless and faker who have been busted, debunked, and heavily censured by a lot of knowledgeable and respectable member here like: martian, rcjmi, aerospaceengineer, blackdragon, and many others :lol:

All these things have happened in the land where you live, in a land where dwarfs and leprechauns dance with Smurfs and all together go out behind the rainbow riding on unicorns chasing the dragons!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom