What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Explain why it doesnt make sense.

Transceiver B received the transmitted wave from Transmitter A, or from reflected wave from reflector/Dish A.

Still the transmistter is not reflector as per your wish

It is not clear because you are again playing with words. You cannot have it both ways. The transmitted wave OR the reflected wave ?
And I asked you above again, is the wave after reflection different?

and to clear the thing up.

look at the following image :

transeiver2B.jpg

This explains to EVERYBODY with ENGINEERING BACKGROUND why for all intends and purposes a transmission = reflection.

Not that I expect you to understand it. ;)

It is not clear because you are again playing with words. You cannot have it both ways. The transmitted wave OR the reflected wave ?
And I asked you above again, is the wave after reflection different?

and to clear the thing up.

look at the following image :

transeiver2B.jpg

This explains to EVERYBODY with ENGINEERING BACKGROUND why for all intends and purposes a transmission = reflection.

Not that I expect you to understand it. ;)

It is you who is trying to play with words. Those picture doesnt indicate transmission = reflection, it is your own word gaming which is trying to indicate as if it were the same.

If you have basical physic you will understand instantly the difference if you know that transmitter produce wave and modulation while reflection not; it automatically imply both are totally different.

But if you like to play word gaming, you will be trapped with your own word gaming like gambit.

I never lied by saying I have experience in aviation. It is you who is lying and faking about aviation experience.

I've told you that I ever took aviation study, it was Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics.
Sounds like some made up sh1t to me. Word salad indeed.

What is your study?
Avionics. Ten years of it in the USAF. More real than you can ever 'word salad' together.

Your sentence is not precise.

I have replied to amalakas above.

Any detected signal should be transmitted wave from transmitter or reflected wave from reflector/dish; that is the precise sentence; and it doesnt make transmission = reflection.
Yes it does. For the receiver it does. For ANY receiver it does. Any target is a radiator and the METHOD OF PRODUCTION is usually discarded as a factor by receiver design. The word 'receiver' here can mean a physically distinct antenna or it can mean the receiver portion of the radar computer. Why should the receiver care whether the signal it picked up came from a transmitter or from a reflection? And if it does not care, then all targets are radiators/transmitters regardless of method.

But of course, if you have any REAL aviation study, not the made up sh1t you 'word salad-ed' up, you would have known this. :lol:

Does making paper aeroplanes count for "aviation study" ?

If it does , then does writing RADAR on the nose of said paper aeroplane make you an avionics expert?
And if you draw tiny missiles and bombs on the underside of said paper aeroplane, does that make you a weapons tech?

and if you make a dozen paper aeroplanes, does that make you a squadron commander or an aircraft design bureau like LM or Sukhoi ?
Then he used his home printer to print up a diploma that says honors graduate from 'Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics'.

There...That is the extent of his aviation 'experience' and 'study'. :lol:

Sounds like some made up sh1t to me. Word salad indeed.

Why is that?

I have fulfill your request even though i have no obligation for that.

Avionics. Ten years of it in the USAF. More real than you can ever 'word salad' together.

In fact you are demonstrating "word salad" and clueless.

If you are not fake, then why cant you bring evidence of your claim instead of word gaming?

Yes it does. For the receiver it does. For ANY receiver it does. Any target is a radiator and the METHOD OF PRODUCTION is usually discarded as a factor by receiver design. The word 'receiver' here can mean a physically distinct antenna or it can mean the receiver portion of the radar computer. Why should the receiver care whether the signal it picked up came from a transmitter or from a reflection? And if it does not care, then all targets are radiators/transmitters regardless of method.

But of course, if you have any REAL aviation study, not the made up sh1t you 'word salad-ed' up, you would have known this. :lol:

It does for you because you are trapped with your own word gaming. :lol:

In fact reflection doesn't produce wave and modulation like transmission do. This is already a very basic difference of both. If your background not FAKE, you should know that instantly.

Why is that?

I have fulfill your request even though i have no obligation for that.
When you used that made up 'experience' to try to shut down the Indians, then you are obligated to show everyone what is that experience. This sh1t 'Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics' sounds made up to me.

In fact reflection doesn't produce wave and modulation like transmission do. This is already a very basic difference of both. If your background not FAKE, you should know that instantly.
A reflected signal usually matches the transmitted signal. It is just as much a wave as the transmitted signal and contains all the pulse characteristics. This tells everyone that you do not even have the basic sciences required. And to think you actually got 'Thanked' for your nonsense. It says much about the intelligence of those who 'Thanked' you for your nonsensical posts. :lol:

When you used that made up 'experience' to try to shut down the Indians, then you are obligated to show everyone what is that experience. This sh1t 'Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics' sounds made up to me.

Prove it that I ever claim aviation experience!

Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics' sounds made up to you, because you really dont have aviation background at all; thats why you dont have clue :lol:

A reflected signal usually matches the transmitted signal. It is just as much a wave as the transmitted signal and contains all the pulse characteristics. This tells everyone that you do not even have the basic sciences required. And to think you actually got 'Thanked' for your nonsense. It says much about the intelligence of those who 'Thanked' you for your nonsensical posts. :lol:

Matched doesnt mean the same. You are idiot.
See.. you are trapped with your own word gaming.

I said: reflection does not produce wave and modulation while transmission does.
Do you understand that? If you do - why cant you see the glaring difference?

It proves that you dont have background. You are just a liar and fake.

Prove it that I ever claim aviation experience!

Program Study in Aeronautics & Astronautics' sounds made up to you, because you really dont have aviation background at all; thats why you dont have clue :lol:

Matched doesnt mean the same. You are idiot.
See.. you are trapped with your own word gaming.

I said: reflection does not produce wave and modulation while transmission does.
Do you understand that? If you do - why cant you see the glaring difference?

It proves that you dont have background. You are just a liar and fake.
You are busted, little boy. When you cannot even answer a first year aerodynamics question while you claimed 'experience' or 'study' -- you are busted.

You are busted, little boy. When you cannot even answer a first year aerodynamics question while you claimed 'experience' or 'study' -- you are busted.

Is that all you can reply?

See.. you cant respond to my argument any more :lol:

Prove it that I claimed aviation experience!
Prove it that I am wrong when I said: reflection does not produce wave and modulation as transmission does, because it is the basic and glaring difference of both (between reflection vs transmission). If you cant prove, then it means you with your word gaming loose. And you are busted. :lol:

It is you who is trying to play with words.

If you have physic basic you will understand the difference if you know that transmitter produce wave and modulation while reflection not; it automatically imply both are totally different.

But if you like to play word gaming, you will be trapped with your own word gaming like gambit.

and once more you are replying to NOTHING.

You clearly have no background or study on anything other than a secondary school.
You have repeatedly displayed ignorance on basic nomenclature and ideas used in engineering.

Your insistence on transmission /= reflection is based on a high-school level understanding of what a transmitter is.

that is why I often ask you to finish school, because you clearly haven't.

and once more you are replying to NOTHING.

See.. what you can do is DENY, DENY and DENY! :rofl:

I have told you "that transmitter produce wave and modulation while reflection not; it automatically imply both are totally different. And you cant replied nor bust anymore.

You clearly have no background or study on anything other than a secondary school.
You have repeatedly displayed ignorance on basic nomenclature and ideas used in engineering.

If i dont and you have, then why cant you bring any evidence/citation to bust my argument?

You are denying and grumbling like an old pa :lol:

Your insistence on transmission /= reflection is based on a high-school level understanding of what a transmitter is.

that is why I often ask you to finish school, because you clearly haven't.

And where is it the professional citation that oppose to my argument (reflection doesnt produce wave/modulation as transmission does) ?

You claim that it is a high school level of understanding but the sadness you cant even bring any professional citation or evidence to prove that I am wrong.

See.. what you can do is DENY, DENY and DENY! :rofl:

I have told you "that transmitter produce wave and modulation while reflection not; it automatically imply both are totally different. And you cant replied nor bust anymore.

If i dont and you have, then why cant you bring any evidence/citation to bust my argument?

You are denying and grumbling like an old pa :lol:

And where is it the professional citation that oppose to my argument (reflection doesnt produce wave/modulation as transmission does) ?

You claim that it is a high school level of understanding but the sadness you cant even bring any professional citation or evidence to prove that I am wrong.

There is no point for citations because when we bring you citations (from IEEE nonetheless) you can't understand them and you ignore them.

It matters not, because even with your high school education you managed to corner yourself yet once more.

So, transmission produces wave and modulation while reflection does not? This is your corner stone argument.

Fine. What about cobalt-60 say? Does that produce any modulation ? How are you going to bend the laws of physics this time?

I can't wait to be enlightened again.

Oh and not to forget.. you clearly (and evidently to all) you have no engineering background, you didn't understand anything from that image I posted. literally anything. And it is sad because it is entry level telecomms stuff.

A reflective surface can be replaced by equivalent transmitting surface to make calculations/understanding easy, and this technique is used in elementary Physics. So Gambit is right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom