What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

C8aFj.jpg

well is it true or it is due to most cheap and dirty indian paint job in the world plz tell???::bounce:

Well it is 5th gen aircraft which should be cared for paint job(j20) rather than 4th gen(Tejas).

BTW The paint job on Tejas in the pic above is intentional not like as if paint patches are detached from it during flight.
But that on j20 seems as if paint is dismantling from it

Well it is 5th gen aircraft which should be cared for paint job(j20) rather than 4th gen(Tejas).

BTW The paint job on Tejas in the pic above is intentional not like as if paint patches are detached from it during flight.

That pic of J-20 losing its paint was PSed, it has been proved.

says the master of hate mongering, have you read some of the stuff in indian papers?
Yes I have read some but perhaps You haven't read yours
I am the master of Fire but if you call "fire" as "hate" then Dragons emit a lot of fire lol

BTW I was talking about Mr. Aerospace Engineer type chinese because He was showing his best engineering skills here:rofl:

J-20 Mighty Dragon 5gen fighter (some nice photographs) + majestic martial music

三哥光黑黑丝,自己造不出了,就会买毛子的买md的买欧洲的......妈的,放点军乐版黑丝气死一下他们,让丫酸死。

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have read some but perhaps You haven't read yours
I am the master of Fire but if you call "fire" as "hate" then Dragons emit a lot of fire lol

BTW I was talking about Mr. Aerospace Engineer type chinese because He was showing his best engineering skills here:rofl:

what? who called "fire" as "hate"? are you high?

and about Aerospace Engineer...no comment

Your lca is CRAP.

Why bring it to this section.

indians are envy ?? really ? wow. The English language has never hurt so much.. I wonder how you talk with you mates in raytheon....
He is not an Aerospace Engineer He is an Aerofake Engineer

Chinese dont hate, it is you indians who are ENVY!!!
Look at the bold part It shows the hatemongerness of a chinese boy and also look back at your previous posts it will show you how
Much hatemongerness inside u

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Your lca is CRAP.

Why bring it to this section.
Did I bring???
r u on weeds??

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

what? who called "fire" as "hate"? are you high?

and about Aerospace Engineer...no comment
lol you missed the sarcasm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom