What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

We did not even order 1000 engines from the past decade.

If you have nothing else to contribute, then better to stay away from this thread.

nomi007 ,this guy did not even know that EJ200 is just a middle-class turbofan engine and it cannot be used in J10 or J20. his knowledge of aviation is such poor.you never has to explain anything to him .
china order more than 1000 al-31 engines from russia.These many many news are only russian fake newS.
However, truth is china only order 125 al31 this year . Another part of the 100 al31 are still in the negotiation.if chinese WS10 are still so bad now,why were WS10 still being equiped J11B J15 even J10B PT1035?so china still need russian al31fn that is just the problem of capacity of production.not quality Problems .I think I have noting to say him.

nomi007 ,this guy did not even know that EJ200 is just a middle-class turbofan engine and it cannot be used in J10 or J20. his knowledge of aviation is such poor.you never has to explain anything to him .
china order more than 1000 al-31 engines from russia.These many many news are only russian fake newS.
However, truth is china only order 125 al31 this year . Another part of the 100 al31 are still in the negotiation.I think I have noting to say. time proved who is right.

It looks like this deal of 123 AL-31 engines will be last one as some big shrimps suggested before.

Now the production of the TH engines can even cover the old birds like J-11A and Su-30, then there is no reason to buy more Russian engines.

i thought the radar on J-10B was a PESA ?!!

8fdd61aa-7294-4e1c-a165-53fe0f1825cf.Full.jpg

20110520-0029b7daa2bff468f67f.jpg

Do you guys have to show your inferiority complex everywhere ? :hitwall: If even it was copied , then you are even not capable of doing so being producing license aircraft for the last 25 years and still cant get a plane operational !

i thought the radar on J-10B was a PESA ?!!

The J-10B is AESA.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Do you guys have to show your inferiority complex everywhere ? :hitwall: If even it was copied , then you are even not capable of doing so being producing license aircraft for the last 25 years and still cant get a plane operational !

Ignore him man, he is a troll.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

T50 is actually the smallest bird among the three.

Biggest. Russians like things big :P

Just couple of things to know, any news if chinese implementing FADEC on their WS-10 series or any other upcoming engine or especially on engines for J-20 and what are the prospects of adding thrust vector capability to J-20. I have seen photos earlier Chinese testing thrust vector nozzles but Will they be implemented in J-20 and especially in J-10 engine WS-10?

Just couple of things to know, any news if chinese implementing FADEC on their WS-10 series or any other upcoming engine or especially on engines for J-20 and what are the prospects of adding thrust vector capability to J-20. I have seen photos earlier Chinese testing thrust vector nozzles but Will they be implemented in J-20 and especially in J-10 engine WS-10?
WS-10G is meant to come with FADEC, though there aren't any known plans for thrust vector. WS-15 engine for J-20 will have it though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom