What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

The J-20, like the J-10, probably incorporated significant knowledge from the wind tunnel testing the CAC did while developing the J-9. Too bad it was never made.

J20 PIC today.

3pDuR.jpg

lol,J20 and J7,
J7 looks too small beside J20.
but some African friends still like CAC's J7

THX fengbubei

The JF17 still have no order from oversea, may be the price is still too high for most target customer. they rather buy the old J7E.

J20 PIC today.
lol,J20 and J7,
J7 looks too small beside J20.
but some African friends still like CAC's J7

THX fengbubei

Aww...the F-7 looks like a baby :lol:

The JF17 still have no order from oversea, may be the price is still too high for most target customer. they rather buy the old J7E.

The J-7 is no longer in production.

According to Daokou, the Yankees were simply getting pissed off when they saw our technicians can easily step on the aircraft without damaging the RAM skin.
The first part may be true regarding China's more advanced RAM material. This is not surprising, because China's J-20 is based on more recent advanced technology.
Do you guys realize how stupid those comments really are...Over at your playground???

f-22_27th_maint.jpg

There are many things wrong but I will cover just the major ones.

Assuming that the J-20's low radar observability is mainly from shaping, then absorber will be confined to a minimum where direct specular reflections will be dominant, such as leading edges. That mean walking on the surfaces will be acceptable because there will no absorber in those areas. This is applicable to the F-22 as well. Second, just because it is acceptable to walk on them, that does not mean we should because of the potential danger of gouging the surfaces with our footwear. That is why for the USAF, maintainers don 'booties' to cover up their combat boots prior to getting on the aircraft. For the J-20, assuming the same body shaping principles as primary for low radar observability, the Chinese maintainers will most likely have the same protocols for themselves.

So do tell whoever is 'Daokou' whether it is a person or an organization that said comment is based upon sheer ignorance. And you guys actually 'thanked' that as 'useful' over there?

Do you guys realize how stupid those comments really are...Over at your playground???

f-22_27th_maint.jpg

Assuming that the J-20's low radar observability is mainly from shaping, then absorber will be confined to a minimum where direct specular reflections will be dominant, such as leading edges. That mean walking on the surfaces will be acceptable because there will no absorber in those areas. This is applicable to the F-22 as well. Second, just because it is acceptable to walk on them, that does not mean we should because of the potential danger of gouging the surfaces with our footwear. That is why for the USAF, maintainers don 'booties' to cover up their combat boots prior to getting on the aircraft. For the J-20, assuming the same body shaping principles as primary for low radar observability, the Chinese maintainers will most likely have the same protocols for themselves.

So do tell whoever is 'Daokou' whether it is a person or an organization that said comment is based upon sheer ignorance. And you guys actually 'thanked' that as 'useful' over there?

Why you brought my CDF comment to PDF?

You are just a troll beyond pathetic.

f-22_27th_maint.jpg

Here i have a more recent news for you.

AFP: US Air Force grounds F-22 fighters -- again: officers

Hey Sir are you registered at CDF
:lol: Do you really think that with my comments about aviation in general and 'stealth' in particular, me and my posts would last long over there? Post 939 here would be deleted by their admin staff toot-sweet.

:lol: Do you really think that with my comments about aviation in general and 'stealth' in particular, me and my posts would last long over there? Post 939 here would be deleted by their admin staff toot-sweet.

So silly... :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom