What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Does this j20bleakdragon have anything new to add?

I would like to add that the F-22 is most vulnerable when it's on the ground. :cheesy:

usafbasespacific1.jpg

df21c2.jpg

cj108.jpg

cj10df21df311.jpg

any insider news or guess which radar is being used by j-20 prototype?

The official confirmation from CCTV, the engine of J-20 is WS-10B, and its AESA is a 100 kW peak power one. :coffee:

2011年12月31日止共飞行65次。
由中航成飞研制黑丝带J-20;
装备两台WS-10B发动机;
十万瓦有源相控阵雷达;
鸭翼机身;
光传操纵系统。

The official confirmation from CCTV, the engine of J-20 is WS-10B, and its AESA is a 100 kW peak power one. :coffee:

2011年12月31日止共飞行65次。
由中航成飞研制黑丝带J-20;
装备两台WS-10B发动机;
十万瓦有源相控阵雷达;
鸭翼机身;
光传操纵系统。

WOW. You sure is 100kw?? How to confirm it?

Is it likely that its AESA is out since it's still at prototype stage? Isn't that info classified?

Rafale's AESA (peak power) = 10 kw?

Mig-35's AESA ( Russia's first) = 20 kw?

What's those of F-22 and F-35?

If it's true, then wouldn't J-20 vs. Rafale/Mig-35 be something like USA vs Afganistan, eh? :rofl: too good to be true?

Is it likely that its AESA is out since it's still at prototype stage? Isn't that info classified?

If it's true, then wouldn't J-20 vs. Rafale/Mig-35 be something like USA vs Afganistan, eh? :rofl: too good to be true?

100kW.. that is along the lines of a small ship. Possibly a typo?

It is from the commentator from a PPV channel of CCTV, and some big shrimps have acknowledged it.

Maybe China has done a lot groundbreaking improvement on the AESA technology.

I dunno know a thing about AESA, yet I find 10:1 and 5:1 margins of lead in this crucial technology somwhat astonishing. I won't believe it at this stage until a reliable source confirms it.

100kW.. that is along the lines of a small ship. Possibly a typo?

France hasn't that much experiences as China in AESA and rafale has 10kw. So it seems to me that J-20 radar would have a much better profile, not 10kw( typo?) but something along the line of Russian's or slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom