What's new

Chennai is the India's best metro and Vadodhara is the fast emerging city

many of the cities listed are satellite cities around metros that becoming part of larger metropolitan areas like Delhi, Mumbai.

Because you troll here. Delhi is safer than Quetta, Karachi, and what to talk about Sindh where Hindu girls are kidnapped, raped and converted. at least there was widespread protest against Deli rape case by Delhites, what happened in your country ? Judge sent back the girl, not to her mother's home even when she asked and judge said girl is not stable.

She has been indoctrinated.

amritsar is 10th.. it should be in last 3. other than good highways the whole city look old and stinks at places

Because you troll here. Delhi is safer than Quetta, Karachi, and what to talk about Sindh where Hindu girls are kidnapped, raped and converted. at least there was widespread protest against Deli rape case by Delhites, what happened in your country ? Judge sent back the girl, not to her mother's home even when she asked and judge said girl is not stable.

@KRAIT don't even bother? Other than geography and history, India and Pakistan today are very different countries with very few similarities. Why demean India by comparing it to a nation that has declared sharia law in many parts of it and where many of its citizens are without rights because they don't belong to the "right" religion or be right sect of the religion? Where the feudal class run everything and everyone else is left to fend for themselves?

I can see he started this but why fuel the fire?

I can't remember who said it but I thought it was quite fitting- "India is a 18th century with many 21st century pulls, Pakistan is a 21st century with many 19th century pulls."

India should be comparing itself with the West- US,France,Scandinavia not Pakistan otherwise India will never go anywhere of achieve anything as it will feel content with where it is today.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abingdonboy I am worried about India actually. This growing extremism will find its way in India. You can see the signs in Kashmir where fatwa was issued against Girl band, in Tamil Nadu, fringe groups challenging govt. to ban the movie, riots in West bengal and Assam.

In reaction to it, Hindu extremists like Bajrang Dal will also get support from the people who don't also like them. You can also see this in BD. It will also trickle down to our West Bengal and NE.

Extremism of any sort, in any religion, is first step to Anarchy. And we have been fooled by Vote Bank politics of the Parties of ilks like Congress, SP, BJP, Trinamool Congress etc.

I know we have been a tolerant nation relative to other nation but not seeing the rise of this extremism will catch us off-guard.

I am not getting over-sensitive, just that I want Indian Govt. to be Pro-Active rather than Active.

@Abingdonboy I am worried about India actually. This growing extremism will find its way in India. You can see the signs in Kashmir where fatwa was issued against Girl band, in Tamil Nadu, fringe groups challenging govt. to ban the movie, riots in West bengal and Assam.

In reaction to it, Hindu extremists like Bajrang Dal will also get support from the people who don't also like them. You can also see this in BD. It will also trickle down to our West Bengal and NE.

Extremism of any sort, in any religion, is first step to Anarchy. And we have been fooled by Vote Bank politics of the Parties of ilks like Congress, SP, BJP, Trinamool Congress etc.

I know we have been a tolerant nation relative to other nation but not seeing the rise of this extremism will catch us off-guard.

I am not getting over-sensitive, just that I want Indian Govt. to be Pro-Active rather than Active.

In a country of 1.3+ billion with an open soceity there will always be fringe groups who raise their ugly heads. It is nothing to be overall worried about as long as law and order is maintained and this is happening. Look at the US, due to their 1st amendment their is a whole host of nutjob organisations and outfits calling for an equally numerous amount of BS.

If you give these idiots the space to operate they'll do so.

All of what you have mentioned is nothing alarming such things have been happening in India since day 1 it is just that Hess things get reported more nowadays naturally.

But I'd say one issue you raised that is concerning is the growing radicalisation of the Kashmiri people. The Wahhbi ideology is infiltrating across the border and festering in Indian Kashmir at an alarming rate. Of late I have been doing quite a bit of research on it and this does pose a significant long-term threat to the rest of India.

@Abingdonboy That's the point. Wahabism. I agree it has been happening since day one, but now Wahabism is spreading.

Cover.png

gsed_0001_0004_0_img0699.png

00108c89_medium.jpeg

my cities-Vadodara and delhi!!! Well vadodara deserved the rank!

@Abingdonboy That's the point. Wahabism. I agree it has been happening since day one, but now Wahabism is spreading.

The only way to combat such horrific ideologies is education. India has grand plans to improve its education standards for its people but these plans need to be impelled yesterday!!

+ @KRAIT I would not be overly concerned about the spread of Wahabism beyond Kashmir. Mainland Indian Muslims have proven to be immune to such radical ideologies over the decades but for sure in the valley this cures on humanity (Wahabism) is a serious cause for concern for India who wants to avoid a repeat of the "bad years" in the state. Indian Kashmir has just got back on its feet and investment has started flowing in, the last thing anyone needs is a disruption to all this caused by a few radicalised idiots.

Best or not but its much safer than Delhi

I dono what convince you to troll in every indian thread.... but what ever.... You are good at it.....

@ Topic..... I doubt the quality of the findings....... because the parameters are under question....

@A1Kaid Thanks for this wonderful post. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom