What's new

China: a force fit for a superpower

you seem disappointed. why would you want to be a threat??? :disagree:

i dont want chineese to consider indians as threat. i want closer cooperation between two countries. i am sure chineese know the repurcusions of a war. it would derail the economic growth of both countries.

Heh yep kids whose had more education than you'd ever will.

Ah, that is apparent, is it not?

Whom did you have in mind, btw, Hong Wu, or AerospaceEngineer, or below_freezing?

Thank you for sending us into the weekend much lighter in mind and spirit than before reading this.

Remind me, some time, to share with you my theory on why the Internet Hindu was born. We might find that the reasons behind the rise of these specimens and the new breed of sub-teen war-lords opposing them are almost identical: education in technology, and passable language skills, with no exposure to the humanities, and no moral temper.

Ah, that is apparent, is it not?

Whom did you have in mind, btw, Hong Wu, or AerospaceEngineer, or below_freezing?

Thank you for sending us into the weekend much lighter in mind and spirit than before reading this.

Remind me, some time, to share with you my theory on why the Internet Hindu was born. We might find that the reasons behind the rise of these specimens and the new breed of sub-teen war-lords opposing them are almost identical: education in technology, and passable language skills, with no exposure to the humanities, and no moral temper.

interested to hear.

Great article. We are so weak and, like Mr. Gates said, we shouldn't underestimate the US, so we should accelerate development of all advanced weapons and weapons of mass destruction. After all, history's trash bin is filled with the countries that underestimated the US and we don't want to make that mistake. :usflag:

Exactly ,totally agree with you, we still have a long way to go, let's develop better and faster.:azn:

War with Japan: no
War with India: no
---------------
Japanese government and the Chinese government will be friends.

Because China wants the U.S to leave the East Asia.
Japan wants to become a normal country.

They have a common goal.
When China is strong enough, ally of Japan will change.

And India.

1# Tibet plateau will prevent us from tank aircraft. We cann't let the PLA go to war carrying light weapons.

2# And Indian war, We don't get any benefit.

Last edited:
In case you forgot, China won as a member of the allies while Republic of India didn't even exist.

In case you forgot, India is the country that talks about being "Aryan." Not China, which is a completely different culture and civilization from Germany.

Are you trying to imply India is just like UK or USA? Because they defeated Nazi Germany? LOL.... where is your colonial empire, India. Wakey-wakey... you are the slaves, not the colonialists. And you keep comparing yourself to colonialists every chance you get.

I came back little late,and in the meantime u got suspended,many other Chinese here beleive u r just a kindergarden kid,anyway

@topic,what the hell r u even talking about,do read history one more time,i did not proposed India being UK or US,i proposed the fate of China.

About the colonial bunch and slave ranting,if u dont consider urself in the league,thats a good thing,from the next time dont cry that sometime ago some Japanese fuked out ur ancestor's a$$,u got it kid.

War with Japan: yes

99% of Chinese, for good or bad, don't think india threatens us in any significant way.

Oh thank god,finally some sane words,so the reality is that around 99 % people in china r intelligent people because they understand that they have no threat from the low IQ,insignificant,third world India.

Their r only 1 % like Hong Wu who think that Indians should be once again made slaves,thats a minuscule % so atleast India is spared for now from slavery.

Oh thank god,finally some sane words,so the reality is that around 99 % people in china r intelligent people because they understand that they have no threat from the low IQ,insignificant,third world India.

Their r only 1 % like Hong Wu who think that Indians should be once again made slaves,thats a minuscule % so atleast India is spared for now from slavery.

Yes, only 1% of 1.3 billion = 13 million Chinese, and these 13 million are all in the PLA. So don't get too comfy.

War with Japan: no
---------------
Japanese government and the Chinese government will be friends.

Because China wants the U.S to leave the East Asia.
Japan wants to become a normal country.

They have a common goal.
When China is strong enough, ally of Japan will change.

And India.

1# Tibet plateau will prevent us from tank aircraft. We cann't let the PLA go to war carrying light weapons.

2# And Indian war, We don't get any benefit.

oh you underestimate how much the chinese hates the japanese. from first grade the kids were thought of the invasion of china by japan in ww2 and stories about war heros who fought against the japanese.

if there were a poll of what chinese people thinks about japan, it would be like 99% dislike.

Yes, only 1% of 1.3 billion = 13 million Chinese, and these 13 million are all in the PLA. So don't get too comfy.

unlike the US where the army has to trick low IQ ghetto thugs to join the army (and you can see from the discipline of the US army where they came from) China has to reject 90% of applicants because there are far too many volunteers.

oh you underestimate how much the chinese hates the japanese. from first grade the kids were thought of the invasion of china by japan in ww2 and stories about war heros who fought against the japanese.

if there were a poll of what chinese people thinks about japan, it would be like 99% dislike.

Yes, the greatest problem is that it.

But this problem can be solved.

Alliance between France and Germany, now.
Alliance between China and Japan, Future.

Back
Top Bottom