What's new

China All Su-35 news

I would, were it if 2005.. were it to maintain its 2005 position then China should have been producing nuclear weapons at 300 times faster rate than India's these last six years...Is that true?

I may also ask you for any updated source that claims India's nuclear firepower isn't 1/300 of China's. :coffee:

Many Indian posters love to quote the source from the Western Intelligence in order to belittle China, meanwhile you guys can't just accept the Western source to put China's nuclear firepower 300 times above India's. I just smell hypocrisy and double standard here.

And keep in mind that China is very mature to produce the megaton nuke, a Chinese megaton nuke is equivalent to 20-30 primitive Indian atomic bombs.

I may also ask you for any updated source that claims India's nuclear firepower isn't 1/300 of China's. :coffee:

Many Indian posters love to quote the source from the Western Intelligence in order to belittle China, meanwhile you guys can't just accept the Western source to put China's nuclear firepower 300 times above India's. I just smell hypocrisy and double standard here.

And keep in mind that China is very mature to produce the megaton nuke, a Chinese megaton nuke is equivalent to 20-30 primitive Indian atomic bombs.

You are the one with the point to prove here..all I am asking is that you present an updated neutral source to prove your point.
Besides India has decided to restrict the yield of its thermonuclear devices to 200 kilotones because that is the optimum fissile material vs yield ratio out there.
If you increase the yield of a thermonuclear device beyond 200 kilo tone the destruction causes by this extra yield is significantly less than by that intial 200 kilo tones..It is much more economical(fissile material wise) and causes more destruction to use 5 MIRV 200 kilotone warheads than a single consolidated megaton warhead.

And India has plenty of thermonuclear devices.

Use plural, India has thermonuclear bombs: Kakodkar - India News - IBNLive

You are the one with the point to prove here..all I am asking is that you present an updated neutral source to prove your point.
Besides India has decided to restrict the yield of its thermonuclear devices to 200 kilotones because that is the optimum fissile material vs yield ratio out there.
If you increase the yield of a thermonuclear device beyond 200 kilo tone the destruction causes by this extra yield is significantly less than by that intial 200 kilo tones..It is much more economical(fissile material wise) and causes more destruction to use 5 MIRV 200 kilotone warheads than a single consolidated megaton warhead.

And India has plenty of thermonuclear devices.

Use plural, India has thermonuclear bombs: Kakodkar - India News - IBNLive

What is the weight of your thermonuclear bomb? Is there any available ballistic missile to carry it?

An one megaton Chinese warhead only weighs 700kg, thus we can use our DF-31A/B and DF-41 to deliver it at any corner in the World.

Your 200kt warhead may not be operational yet. And may i ask for the source about Indian MIRV technology?

Then why dont u blow us up???????

What is the weight of your thermonuclear bomb? Is there any available ballistic missile to carry it?

An one megaton Chinese warhead only weighs 700kg, thus we can use our DF-31A/B and DF-41 to deliver it at any corner in the World.

No it not the weight but the yield..destruction caused by five independent 200 kiltone MIRV warheads is much more than a single consolidated Megaton warhead..though they might be using same amount of fissile material.

Your 200kt warhead may not be operational yet. And may i ask for the source about Indian MIRV technology?

On what basis do you say that?

India's developing mutliple-warhead missile : LATEST HEADLINES: India Today
MIRV config is earmarked for Agni 5.
What makes 5000 km range Agni-5 missile deadlier - Rediff.com India News

Do you think the NFU policy is just a joke?

US has never promised any NFU policy, yet they don't have the gut to use it against China.

So if we're not using nuclear weapons against China we clearly don't have the 'gut' to use them against China? Solid logic there.

So if we're not using nuclear weapons against China we clearly don't have the 'gut' to use them against China? Solid logic there.

I don't think you guys have the gut to 'first use' it against us, neither is China.

But China won't hesitate to deliver all its stockpile if it got nuked first, then same for US.

No it not the weight but the yield..destruction caused by five independent 200 kiltone MIRV warheads is much more than a single consolidated Megaton warhead..though they might be using same amount of fissile material.

The problem is, can your ballistic missile have enough payload to handle five 200kt warheads spontaneously?

Do you have any MIRV technology yet?

Is Agni 5 ready to be operational?

How about Agni 2 from the December of last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is, can your ballistic missile has enough payload to handle five 200kt warheads spontaneously?

Do you have any MIRV technology yet?

Is Agni 5 ready to be operational?

How about Agni 2 from the Demember of last year?

[video]http://youtu.be/86FGO12q2p0[/video]

Why do you think they won't..a missile having a payload of 1.5 tonnes that can carry upto 10 MIRV warheads won't be able to carry more fire power that lets say a 700 kg consolidated megaton device.

And what about Agni 2?

PS : Not all cities need 1 megaton yield to destroy them.

I'd just like to make some simple extrapolations. Radar systems are a measure of the electronics making capabilities of a country. There are 3 mainland Chinese and 4 Taiwan companies in the top 18 semiconductor foundries. There are 0 in Russia. There are 0 Russian IDMs in the top 20.

:lol: is that why Phazatron helped China develop a radar? What about the recent anti submarine helicopters China purchased from Russia, why did they do that if China is so much more advanced in radar design? And care to explain why Russian electronic such as the seeker are in the PL-12?

Chemical and steel production are major factors in shipbuilding. China manufactures 40% of the world's steel, 60% of the world's chemical fibers, and has 2 top 10 chemical companies. Russia has 0 top 10 chemical companies.

This is about as ridiculous as your IQ rants. Firstly I used to work for a company that produced large ships; secondly, Russia manufactures more steel than the United States, but what does this mean? It means absolutely nothing, since the United States is the leader in ship building. You don't need to be a leading steel producer to manufacture ships--is the Philippines a large steel producer? I think not, are they are large ship builder?--they are.

Just about every country has enough steel to manufacture its own ships and if there is a lack of steel it can always be imported.

As for having top chemical companies and relating it to ship building, this is also absurd. Most ships are built using steel, sometimes composites are used which is usually simple hydrex resins and composite fibers which are produced in most industrial nations.

What is needed is a shipyard, funding and a team of engineers.

Scientific publications are another measure of technical skill. China beats Russia in both citations per paper and in absolute number.

Yet China still struggles to make aircraft engines which are based off of everything from metallurgy to engineering and electronics. I would also not get to excited about scientific publications, most of the junk published is 99% unrelated to military developments, by this I mean everything from condoms to toothpaste and anxiety counseling makes it into scientific publications :lol:.

Why do you think they won't..a missile having a payload of 1.5 tonnes that can carry upto 10 MIRV warheads won't be able to carry more fire power that lets say a 700 kg consolidated megaton device.

And what about Agni 2?

The payload of DF-31 is between 1050-1750kg.

MissileThreat :: CSS-9 (DF-31/DF-31A)

So that means a DF-31A can carry up to two megaton warheads with a range cover up to 14000km.

And i doubt you can make a 200kt only at 150kg, this is impossible for the nuclear miniaturization technology of India.

Check US's most advanced warhead W88 of Mark 5.

Yield: 475tk
Weight: 350kg

And China's DF-31/41 warhead

Yield: 1000kt
Weight: 700kg

India has just made a primitive 200kt thermonuclear bomb less than 1 year, and immediately it reaches both US and China's level of nuclear miniaturization?

The payload of DF-31 is between 1050-1750kg.

So that means a DF-31A can carry up to two megaton warheads with a range cover up to 14000km.

And i doubt you can make a 200kt only at 150kg, this is impossible for the nuclear miniaturization technology of India.

Check US's most advanced warhead W88 of Mark 5.

Yield: 475tk
Weight: 350kg

And China's DF-31/41 warhead

Yield: 1000kt
Weight: 700kg

India has just made a primitive 200kt thermonuclear bomb less than 1 year, and immediately it reaches both US and China's level of nuclear miniaturization?

Again your comparison is futile because of the reason I have already explained that destructive power of a consolidated device is lesser than destructive power of a independent smaller devices.

Then again Soviet Union tested a 50 Megaton device..but it is waste of resources..because cities can be completely destroyed is much lesser yield.

India did not just make thermo nuclear device..but it tested one in 1998.It is all in the link I gave you.

Again your comparison is futile because of the reason I have already explained that destructive power of a consolidated device is lesser than destructive power of a independent smaller devices.

Then again Soviet Union tested a 50 Megaton device..but it is waste of resources..because cities can be completely destroyed is much lesser yield.

India did not just make thermo nuclear device..but it tested one in 1998.It is all in the link I gave you.

Same information quoted from the US strategic defence, since you guys consider the US source as the most reliable one.

DF-31 and DF-31A

Agni 4/5

MissileThreat :: Agni-4/5

What made you think that India has better launch device and warhead than China?

Not even Agni 3 is operational, yet you start to talk how India's ballistic missile is superior to China's?

MissileThreat :: Agni-3

Same information quoted from the US strategic defence, since you guys consider the US source the most reliable.

DF-31 and DF-31A

Agni 4/5

MissileThreat :: Agni-4/5

What made you think that India has better launch device and warhead than China?

Not even Agni 3 is operational, yet you start to talk how India's ballistic missile is superior to China's?

MissileThreat :: Agni-3

Again you are mincing words ..I made no such claim..you are just assuming them.

Agni 3 clears test, all set to be inducted into forces

Back
Top Bottom