What's new

China All Su-35 news

Yet not even Agni 2 is reliable enough to be operational.

Like you would know about reliability of your missiles hunh..does your govt even disclose when its tests the missiles or when it is successful or has even failed?

Like you would know about reliability of your missiles hunh..does your govt even disclose when its tests the missiles or when it is successful or has even failed?

Our missiles have been tested continuously, we directly put a brigade of DF-31A into the military parade two years ago.

With DF-31A into mass production and the primitive version of DF-31 being gradually phased out, does India have the same confidence with its Agni 2?

Does Agni 2 go into mass production?

Our missiles have been tested continuously, we directly put a brigade of DF-31A into the military parade two years ago.

With DF-31A into mass production and the primitive version of DF-31 being gradually phased out, does India have the same confidence with its Agni 2?

Does Agni 2 go into mass production?

Agni 2 has gone into serial production long time back..Multiple missile brigades have been created in the army for Agni 2 ..but that was not my question.

u.s and russ stats are all over the space, they are more than happy to 'unviel' those failed launches, but unfortunately Chinese rocket launches share the most successful rate as others sadly not india`

u.s and russ stats are all over the space, they are more than happy to 'unviel' those failed launches, but unfortunately Chinese rocket launches share the most successful rate as others sadly not india`

So you are saying, you would rely on western sources to judge the reliability of your missiles?..because before this argument was hinging around the point why western claims of Chinese nuclear arsenal are not reliable.

Then again why are you so certain that they will point out your failures ..after all Chinese argument has always been that west wants to paint China as the bogeyman to fuel its own defense?

So you are saying, you would rely on western sources to judge the reliability of your missiles?..because before this argument was hinging around the point why western claims of Chinese nuclear arsenal are not reliable.
i never said that`i can see where u r going, besides i dont see u r capable to understand the idea of that nuclear arsenals are consist of the carrier (missile) and the nuclear warhead.. so its rather vague to say chinese nuclear arsenal are not reliable, because u hv to spesify whether is the carrier has the reliability issue or the warhead?

Then again why are you so certain that they will point out your failures ..after all Chinese argument has always been that west wants to paint China as the bogeyman to fuel its own defense?

again u mixed the ideas of the china-threat, and the cold-war china bash mentality``western medias are always in the forefrond to dig anything that will boost their paper sell``india inherited it...

i never said that`i can see where u r going, besides i dont see u r capable to understand the idea of that nuclear arsenals are consist of the carrier (missile) and the nuclear warhead.. so its rather vague to say chinese nuclear arsenal are not reliable, because u hv to spesify whether is the carrier has the reliability issue or the warhead?

Read properly and comprehend what I am saying..I am not doubting the reliability of your warheads but the reliability of the claim that China has 2300 nuclear weapons ..as opposed to claims by western sources..which infact was the point of discussion before you came in.

again u mixed the ideas of the china-threat, and the cold-war china bash mentality``western medias are always in the forefrond to dig anything that will boost their paper sell``india inherited it...

My question again ..why do you think westren media will point out your failures..when even your govt does not.?

Read properly and comprehend what I am saying..I am not doubting the reliability of your warheads but the reliability of the claim that China has 2300 nuclear weapons ..as opposed to claims by western sources..which infact was the point of discussion before you came in.

My question again ..why do you think westren media will point out your failures..when even your govt does not.?

Yeah, but show me the reliable source that point out any Indian BM with 5-10 MIRVs. Otherwise, don't ever make up the stuff out of the thin air.

Big crock, China has launched about 1% of what the US and Russia has launched, Russia has launched around 3000 rockets while China has several hundred launches, less launches means statistically you will have less failures. But overall China has had some of the largest failure rates per launch than any other country. While Russia has had the most successful launch rate. From 1957 to 1999 China had 83% success rate per launch--Russia 93% success rate, and the US had an 87% success rate.

Facts and statistics don’t lie, but you do.

But I did give you the link for Agni 5.

But Agni 5 isn't operational yet according to the US strategic defence.

Otherwise, i could show you DF-41 with 10-12 MIRVs which has been confirmed as opertional by many Chinese sources, but the US strategic defence hasn't confirmed yet.

If you only trust the West, then follow their rule, just don't make up your own rule.

When I look at the topic and the browse through the discussion in the last three pages, there is not a post about Russia's deploy Su-35 along the Chinese border. We should have a permanent India vs China thread that is link to both India and China site and any urge to compare India and China should be done in that thread. Leave other threads alone.

When I look at the topic and the browse through the discussion in the last three pages, there is not a post about Russia's deploy Su-35 along the Chinese border. We should have a permanent India vs China thread that is link to both India and China site and any urge to compare India and China should be done in that thread. Leave other threads alone.

This topic itself was pointless, why Russia has to do anything against China? Our border conflict has already been resolved more than a decade ago.

China doesn't have any Anti-Russia movement nor our government supports any separatist movement within Russia.

Russia is not our friend, but we are not enemy either at least for now.

But Agni 5 isn't operational yet according to the US strategic defence.

Otherwise, i could show you DF-41 with 10-12 MIRVs which has been confirmed as opertional by many Chinese sources, but the US strategic defence hasn't confirmed yet.

If you only trust the West, then follow their rule, just don't make up your own rule.

When did I say Agni 5 is operational..they are going to test this yr itself.

Back
Top Bottom