What's new

China All Su-35 news

Su-35 is the best one in Su series, PLAAF could make it serve in opposing force to train our pilots, especailly a better one than MKI.知己知彼,百战不跆。

Another Russian made announcement lets wait for official confermation first. I'm still highly skeptical about it and personally i would rather see China invest that money in it's own domestic aerospace development than to spend that money importing weapons from other countries.
Russian tech is not a peice of crap, we should utilize it to enhance our ability.中央18大明确指出,防止能力不足。

Although J-20 is state of art 5th gen fighter, we still need fighter like SU35 to provide good study platform to improve China type of Su fighters.

China now is in a position to develop 5th gen fighters. Why would they want to import a 4.5 gen fighter? What signal does it send to the potential export customers of it's 5th gen plane? So..this news may not be true

It just cost China 1.5 billions of USD, peanuts money.

China now is in a position to develop 5th gen fighters. Why would they want to import a 4.5 gen fighter? What signal does it send to the potential export customers of it's 5th gen plane? So..this news may not be true
The signal is Russia is not happy about India recent performence in weapon procurement.

Instead of waste money of investing in US bond, why not go for something like Su35? China got trillions of USD reserve. If India can, why China can't? It's typical way of Russia to bang India by selling weapons to China.

I agree with you that buying US bonds is a waste of money but i also believe that buying the SU-35 is a waste of money too. And especially when you're talking about such small numbers. If China spend the money and time buying and waiting for the SU-35 it's better to invest both the money and time into the domestic aerospace industries.

I don't know what you're sources are but i just went both to the Xinhua and ITAR-TASS websites and i have read nothing about this deal. and its also not being talked about in the meeting between president Hu and the Russian defence minister in Beijing today.

Lots of India ostensibly say you dont care whether China will go for Su35 or not, but i know where is your soft touch.

someone's back already started buring!!:flame:

I agree with you that buying US bonds is a waste of money but i also believe that buying the SU-35 is a waste of money too. And especially when you're talking about such small numbers. If China spend the money and time buying and waiting for the SU-35 it's better to invest both the money and time into the domestic aerospace industries.

I don't know what you're sources are but i just went both to the Xinhua and ITAR-TASS websites and i have read nothing about this deal. and its also not being talked about in the meeting between president Hu and the Russian defence minister in Beijing today.
We need make SU35 serve in the PLAAF opposing force to train out pilots. If you could take down a SU35, why not MKI? This decision also will be welcomed by PLAAF pilots.

I guess this is a win-win for both China and Russia. Russia would get the money and China would get the tech know-how through reverse engineering.

Instead of waste money of investing in US bond, why not go for something like Su35? China got trillions of USD reserve. If India can, why China can't? It's typical way of Russia to bang India by selling weapons to China.

question is when china is planning to produce j20 and j31's why buy SU 35's?

I guess this is a win-win for both China and Russia. Russia would get the money and China would get the tech know-how through reverse engineering.

But chinese members here claim they are way ahead of russia in terms of aeronautical technology? when you have the abiltiy to produce 5th gen fighters why buy a su 35, albiet all engines in the "5th gen" are still russian

Stop post FAKE news here!

Su35 is a good bird, but China didn't interested about it. Russia want to sold Su-35 to india, that's the reason to make up this story.

We need make SU35 serve in the PLAAF opposing force to train out pilots. If you could take down a SU35, why not MKI? This decision also will be welcomed by PLAAF pilots.

So you are buying these a/c's for DACT, wont your j11 provide the same capabiities or are you saying those a/c's are inferior to MKI's?

To @sandy_3126: Seems i hit your soft touch.....

So you are buying these a/c's for DACT, wont your j11 provide the same capabiities or are you saying those a/c's are inferior to MKI's?
See me rolling, people hating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop post FAKE news here!

Su35 is a good bird, but China didn't interested about it. Russia want to sold Su-35 to india, that's the reason to make up this story.
Better understand something before you speak up here......

Back
Top Bottom