What's new

China All Su-35 news

To @sandy_3126: Seems i hit your soft touch.....

See me rolling, people hating.

well i dont exactly know what you mean by "soft touch", its a simple question, follow it up with a logical answer

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian new appointed Defence minister visted China days ago............

But chinese members here claim they are way ahead of russia in terms of aeronautical technology? when you have the abiltiy to produce 5th gen fighters why buy a su 35, albiet all engines in the "5th gen" are still russian

I don't care much about what people claim especially when there are some "interesting" members on this forum. For me, I don't see China as being ahead of Russia in Aero tech. Nobody would know what the Chinese think in business deals, perhaps is a link to a bigger deal later on, nobody knows.

well i dont exactly know what you mean by "soft touch", its a simple question, follow it up with a logical answer
MKI is a air superior fighters, SU 35 is your soft touch. Understand? J11b is good enough, but not as good as SU35. We are luring on the F117S engine........come on baby

J20 is the best, but it wont work against your MKI fleet until it serve.

question was simple but you followed it up with the dumbest answer, and btw its spelled b-u-r-n-i-n-g

That was my mobile suggesting the first word it came up with I didn't looked at text just posted btw your question was also lame China a big country needs more fighter planes and also for exploring Russian tech !

I don't care much about what people claim especially when there are some "interesting" members on this forum. For me, I don't see China as being ahead of Russia in Aero tech. Nobody would know what the Chinese think in business deals, perhaps is a link to a bigger deal later on, nobody knows.
Those despise Russian tech should learn some from history. Personally i'm not superstitious believing Russian tech, i thing its good one to go for when you are not that strong as you think.

MKI is a air superior fighters, SU 35 is your soft touch. Understand? J11b is good enough, but not as good as SU35. We are luring on the F117S engine........come on baby

make up your mind, and post something logical " air superior " "soft touch" "come on baby".

If Dact training is something you are looking for, chinese flankers should provide similar capabilities, as far as air superiority is concerned, your fellow countrymen have long claimed j10 are better in that area. What new capabilities does a Su35 bring to the table here is pretty hard to imagine unless the claims previously made are false.

That was my mobile suggesting the first word it came up with I didn't looked at text just posted btw your question was also lame China a big country needs more fighter planes and also for exploring Russian tech !

As far as need for more planes, I wonder if there is plane that can boost up the numbers????? hint: it's a forum favourite.
Russian tech: what advantages will that bring to china if they have long surpasses them as claimed by members here with development of J20/j31?

make up your mind, and post something logical " air superior " "soft touch" "come on baby".

If Dact training is something you are looking for, chinese flankers should provide similar capabilities, as far as air superiority is concerned, your fellow countrymen have long claimed j10 are better in that area. What new capabilities does a Su35 bring to the table here is pretty hard to imagine unless the claims previously made are false.
J10 is a single engine air superior fighter, you should learn something better before you face MKI, something like engine with thrust vectoring. We could absorb the TV engine tech to develop our owns. F117S will work until WS15 put in service. More like a reliable transition.

The procurement will restore the military tie between China and Russia.

As far as need for more planes, I wonder if there is plane that can boost up the numbers????? hint: it's a forum favourite.
Russian tech: what advantages will that bring to china if they have long surpasses them as claimed by members here with development of J20/j31?
J20 has surpassed SU35, but it is not serving yet. Am i clear man?

Most importantly, i dont think Rafale could handle SU35 with snow leopard AESA. For MKI, J10b with AESA is enough.

BY 2015, china will posess 2 types of 4th++ fighters. Ready to deal with it?

sorry brother, you didn't get the plane I implied in my post to "make up large numbers".
We need SU35 for reverse engineering. At first China propose buying 4, but Russia say at least 48. And finally 24, deal!

That more or less sums up everything, keep it cumming mate. :tup:
Better get some stuff better than MKI before you loose your edge too much.

Personally, i will give my salute to Russians' contribution to China defence development.

Back
Top Bottom