What's new

China All Su-35 news

this doesn't make sense why would the Russians even sell them the fighter if they know that china might copy it

Russia will only sell with a secure contract in place thats why no deal for SU35 has been signed.

The Real Problem behind this sale is 117S Russian Engines For J-20 Fighter Jet As Ws-15 is not Ready Yet.

The only thing they are wary about is that the Su-35 won't attract much export offers, especially when the indigenous J-15 and J-11B offer just as much upgrades.

The only thing they are wary about is that the Su-35 won't attract much export offers, especially when the indigenous J-15 and J-11B offer just as much upgrades.

Main problem is that only India and China can afford such heavy plane in large number but both countries dnt want to induct it... with their own reasons

The Real Problem behind this sale is 117S Russian Engines For J-20 Fighter Jet As Ws-15 is not Ready Yet.

It took the Chinese 15 years to copy and IOC the AL-31F. I wouldn't expect this WS-15 to be ready anytime this decade given that it just started about 5 years ago.

Main problem is that only India and China can afford such heavy plane in large number but both countries dnt want to induct it... with their own reasons

The problem isn't affording them. The Chinese don't like spending money on foreign products, and has been "taught" a lesson during the Opium War -- that without copying the West like the Japanese did, they would never dominate the region again.

As for the Indians, there is no such pressure to "indigenize" or "copy" since the country isn't a Communist oligarchy. The level of Indian influence compared to the Chinese in global political organizations such as the UN and in economic clout like trade/FDI is abysmal. India is not pursuing a "global" agenda to promote its self-interest, which is why it is not conflicting with the US, EU and Russia on anything, while China is colliding with all 3.

But in all seriousness, the reason why India has now become the world's largest arms importer is because China has passed that stage and began the more sophisticated process of copying. An infant mimics their parents without understanding the actions at first {buying}, then it begins to memorize and understand textbook materials {copying} and as the human ages, he begins inventing his own way of life {innovating}.

The Soviets from the Germans, the Japanese from the English, and even the Americans from both the English and Germans have all passed through this stage. China is undergoing the same process and India, if it is to step onto the global stage will pass through this stage too. Hopefully, the Chinese here won't be trolling you guys too much on that when the time comes.

LMAO...48 Su-35s at a cost of USD4 billion or 80 millions per aircraft it's expensive...as I said on other thread that 48 are not enough to protect entire China, not to mention that this aircraft is been fully strech to it limits as development for 4th gen fighter and will soon replace by 5th gen such PAK/FA...if China want to buy Su-35 it is for the latest 4th gen technologies..

if Russia wants legally binding guarantee that China will refrain from making reverse-engineered copies...I dont see what is core interest for China to acquire this aircraft.

Good if the Russians dont give the engines and their planes to China, then they wont have anything to copy

Good if the Russians dont give the engines and their planes to China, then they wont have anything to copy

We are happy if their media can leave us alone, because we are not interested to their military technology at all just as in the same way as you are not attractive towards a 50 years old hooker.

The truth might hurt their ego so much.

We are happy if their media can leave us alone, because we are not interested to their military technology at all just as in the same way as you are not attractive towards a 50 years old hooker.

The truth might hurt their ego so much.
it will hurt ur tech programmes much more :)

it will hurt ur tech programmes much more :)

lmao no, its more like this:

Russia: China will immediately buy 48 Su-35s.
China: No we won't.
Russia: We are worried about selling to China. I don't think we will sell after all. This is because we're wary of selling, not because they straight out refused.

lmao no, its more like this:

Russia: China will immediately buy 48 Su-35s.
China: No we won't.
Russia: We are worried about selling to China. I don't think we will sell after all. This is because we're wary of selling, not because they straight out refused.

China: plz give engines to me. 3-4 for copy.
Russia: No I wont sell until its min order 50-60
China: (that will be expensive) Ok we will buy
Russia: But u need to sign contract that will guarantee u wont copy
China:( damn that is why i needed it) I need time
Russia: China engine deal was close
China: No we wont buy( when cant copy what will i do)

even if china garunteed it.. i would still not trust them.. they are sneaky and cannot be trusted with anything

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom