What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be unbiased , the chinese mythology might be correct, china is the dragon and will be most powerfull in future followed by india,the tiger!!:lol:.both economies are giant and emerging!

^^^i think you should explore west china more, might be more resources can be found!?!?!?

Thanks, i also hope that India can evolve into a giant winged tiger in the future. :coffee:

with that historic map you are claiming mongolia...... isn't mongolians united entire chinese provinces way before 18th century..

25036lf.jpg

Idiot chinese kid.
You are living in Hongkong, Do you know mainlanders call you Hongkong_ren: dogs.

This disturbing video clip was forwarded to us to share with our readers.

Chinese Professor: Hong Kong people are Dogs

Those anglophiles are dogs, while the patriotic HKers are our Chinese brothers and sisters.

You Viets have always been racists towards the South Viets because they have darker skin like the Cambodians and Laotians. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

you are considering qing dynasty only because it includes mongolia.... but mongolians founded yuan dynasty isn't it...... they formed united china....

mod's close this fantasy thread....

you are idiot, I am 100% Hong Kong people. I was born in HK. But I love my mother country - CHINA!

fuxk off you little vietnam

CHINA is the best!!!!!!!!!! :china:

You lies, you aren't from Hongkong, you are living in some rural in china then you don't have nothing to talk here other than saying such dirty words.
Hongkong people are very angry and they look down all such fake educated professor from mainland China.

Those anglophiles are dogs, while the patriotic HKers are our Chinese brothers and sisters.

You Viets have always been racists towards the South Viets because they have darker skin like the Cambodians and Laotians. :coffee:

You lies. Only in china you call each to others mutually: Worms, 東夷 北狄 西戎 南蔓

A 20 Page Troll thread...and I am surprise to see that... MOD sitting duck.

A 20 Page Troll thread...and I am surprise to see that... MOD sitting duck.

I keep telling you fragile Indians. Don't read my thread if your puny egos can't take it.

1. If the US Navy curtails shipments of oil to China, what is the response?

2. China should annex Mongolia for its coal and precious metals to solve the problem.

As far as I know, I am the first person on the Internet to suggest this solution. It's elegant and plays to China's strength as a land power. Deal with it.

I keep telling you fragile Indians. Don't read my thread if your puny egos can't take it.

1. If the US Navy curtails shipments of oil to China, what is the response?

2. China should annex Mongolia for its coal and precious metals to solve the problem.

As far as I know, I am the first person on the Internet to suggest this solution. It's elegant and plays to China's strength as a land power. Deal with it.

India has a Naval Tradition - A Naval Power.

Infact We would be doing the same in case of a War with a Land Based Power like China. :lol:

India has a Naval Tradition - A Naval Power.

Infact We would be doing the same in case of a War with a Land Based Power like China. :lol:

I have no idea what you just said. Try writing a complete sentence.

Martian, what are you trying to prove ?
Yes we were part of Manchu 100 years ago, Maybe Manchu had Chinese blood. But that's not they were China. Mongols invaded China before and world knows true history about Mongols had greatest Empire in history of humankind. Plus China was part of Mongols, So maybe millions of Chinese has Mongolian blood. But it doesn't mean these Chinese are Mongols. So Manchu were not China. They were Nomadic Empire without good warriors, But they were very good at use dirty tricks.
Do you know how Manchu invaded Mongolia 300 years ago? They didn't use military. They somehow managed to make Mongolians battle each other. When Manchu invade Inner Mongolia there wasn't protest Because of battle between Mongols.
Khubilai created Yuan, Yuan's all territory ruled by Mongols. Why Khubilai decided to create Yuan and make Beijing to Mongol's capital? He just shown mercy to China, But that was wrong decision. Maybe he should have massacre, if he did that maybe today there is no China. I saw few Chinese history books, They changed many things. Of course Chinese are master of tricks. This is why Mongolian people hate Chinese, not because of Manchu. Because of Chinese tricky character. Maybe this is why world hates Chinese.
In this forum, you are trying to prove Mongol was China, Genghis Khan was Chinese and every history of Mongols was Chinese. This is how Chinese do.
Do you know Mongols ? Do you know who we are? You don't know nothing about Mongols. If you know about us, you never say its easy to invade Mongolia. Mongols are strong, Mongols are patriot, Mongols can be happy when they burn for Mongol, Mongols can find peace from suffer, Mongols never say yes to tricky people, Mongols doesn't need present global evolution we need only Mongol, Mongols only need Mongol life to gain their strength, We have more olympic winners (Wrestlers, Boxers etc). You should think why does Country with only two million people have more box, wrestler chamions than country with two billions. You should think why Mongols get more SAT points than huge country like China. You should think why does country with only two million people have this huge territory, fastest growing economy, many olympic and world champions and so many medals from math, physic, chemistry world olympiads.
you know what we don't have lavishness blood like you. So we never can reach billions, Unique blood is unusual. This is why we are only two millions.
Now Martian, please stop. We never been Chinese and China never have/had Mongols.

Yes we were part of Manchu 100 years ago, Maybe Manchu had Chinese blood. But that's not they were China. Mongols invaded China before and world knows true history about Mongols had greatest Empire in history of humankind. Plus China was part of Mongols, So maybe millions of Chinese has Mongolian blood. But it doesn't mean these Chinese are Mongols. So Manchu were not China. They were Nomadic Empire without good warriors, But they were very good at use dirty tricks.
Do you know how Manchu invaded Mongolia 300 years ago? They didn't use military. They somehow managed to make Mongolians battle each other. When Manchu invade Inner Mongolia there wasn't protest Because of battle between Mongols.
Khubilai created Yuan, Yuan's all territory ruled by Mongols. Why Khubilai decided to create Yuan and make Beijing to Mongol's capital? He just shown mercy to China, But that was wrong decision. Maybe he should have massacre, if he did that maybe today there is no China. I saw few Chinese history books, They changed many things. Of course Chinese are master of tricks. This is why Mongolian people hate Chinese, not because of Manchu. Because of Chinese tricky character. Maybe this is why world hates Chinese.
In this forum, you are trying to prove Mongol was China, Genghis Khan was Chinese and every history of Mongols was Chinese. This is how Chinese do.
Do you know Mongols ? Do you know who we are? You don't know nothing about Mongols. If you know about us, you never say its easy to invade Mongolia. Mongols are strong, Mongols are patriot, Mongols can be happy when they burn for Mongol, Mongols can find peace from suffer, Mongols never say yes to tricky people, Mongols doesn't need present global evolution we need only Mongol, Mongols only need Mongol life to gain their strength, We have more olympic winners (Wrestlers, Boxers etc). You should think why does Country with only two million people have more box, wrestler chamions than country with two billions. You should think why Mongols get more SAT points than huge country like China. You should think why does country with only two million people have this huge territory, fastest growing economy, many olympic and world champions and so many medals from math, physic, chemistry world olympiads.
you know what we don't have lavishness blood like you. So we never can reach billions, Unique blood is unusual. This is why we are only two millions.
Now Martian, please stop. We never been Chinese and China never have/had Mongols.

I find that false. One of your emperor called himself a Chinese.

As of now, Mongolia is no longer the Mongolia it was a thousand years ago.

First of all, you don't really know what the terms China and Chinese people mean.
Just like the title "India", China had become an official country's title when the Republic was established. Before the Republic, there was no such a country officially called "China中國". Just like India's Mughal Empire before the Republic of India.
China never be a part of Mongolia, but Mongolia was a part of China. Just like the samples of India never be part of Mughal and Germany never be part of Prussia.
Not to mention Inner Mongolia was, is still part of the Chinese family.
Chinese people is not a single race, but a group, a ethnics group which included Mongolians, Manchurian, Han, Hun, Tibetans and the others. The term, Chinese ethnics group, surely can't be understood by people who support jus sanguinis and racism like you.
Besides, you people have no business with the history of Yuan Dynasty.
Yuan history was established by the Golden Family, which are all Inner Mongolians (Chinese) nowadays.
In the other hand, you Khalkha had nothing to do with it. So please stay away from Chinese people OWNED business.
The bloodline of Golden Family were estimated by you own people in the Soviet period.
Worshiping Genghis Khan was even a crime during the Soviet Mongolia.
And yet you dare to claim the history of Chinese people (Inner Mongolians, Han, Manchurian...), just because you named yourself "Mongolia". Just like Slavic Macedonia thinks that they can claim Greece's Macedonian Empire due to the choice of the title.

I find that false. One of your emperor called himself a Chinese.

Depends on how you translated the term "Chinese" in this situation.
The Emperors of Yuan called themselves sth like "Emperor of Yuan" and "Emperor of Great Mongolia".
The term "中國" China was still a meaning of a "region", but not a "country".

But the Emperors of Qing did claimed themselves as 中國皇帝. (They were the first who make the term "China" as a "nick name" of the whole country)
They even consider Qing replaced Ming and Northern Yuan as the same story of Zhou Dynasty replacing Shang Dynasty.
But still, Outer Mongolia (Khalkha) has nothing related to Chinese (Inner Mongolians, Han, Tibetans...) Yuan Dynasty. Just like Pakistan and Afghanistan can't claim Mughal Empire if they were called sth like "Mughal Republic".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom