What's new

China and Vietnam have a shared future and are “comrades and brothers",President Xi Jinping says in Lunar New Year note to fellow communist leader

What Mao said in the past, my kid ? don't forget that he has barking before Chinese people that: "US imperialist is paper tiger", but at the end of his life he has welcomed Nixon in Peking in 1972 like his master.

and don't forget that Chinese were slaves of Monolian, Manchurian and Japanese. Better for China is that, let be the ordenary country ... is better than further dream to be the idiot master.
;p like I said, viet boy, go out and touch some grass...its Chinese new year eve tomorrow.
to keep up with your dream, your army has billion of works to catch up, 加油. :cheesy:

Last edited:
The latest covid outbreak is a big blow to his political career and different voice now is all over the Chinese social media, his power is by no means secured, Chinese politics can never be judged just by what's on the surface, strong under current very often decides the future.
Yeah true. You do have a point. It ls a minor possibility though. I have to admit Xi Jinping is quite a shrewd smart politician, and he knows how to outsmart his potential adversaries. He made sure that he got rid of all his opponents and those who could pose even a tiny bit of challenge to his rule during this his third term. He's basically surrounded by his loyalist now at the top position of the party. So I believe barring a miracle, I don't see how he can be removed or replaced by anyone to be honest, except he decides to give up power by himself and give way to the younger new generation of leaders(very unlikely in my opinion). You have to know that not only has he removed term limits altogether to indefinite (which is dangerous for a one party state, as it limits change of power and encourages abuse of power), but he has almost created a sort of semi cult of personality around himself. One thing I've noticed is that Chinese state news channels have been portraying Xi Jinping in everything China related far more than the party. Before him it was more about portraying the party good governance and management of China, now its about Xi Jinping himself first and then the party is even mentioned later. So it's more of a personal style of leadership, which can be good for him but also bad. Since if things goes well, he can claim all the credit for it and thus Solidify his power and image even more, but if things goes wrong like with Zero Covid policy blunder you mentioned then he will take all of the blame not the party. So it's a double edge sword as well. T
Anyway, we will see in future if he will give up power or if he will be removed/replaced instead. But if we go from historical experiences about human beings then he will likely have to be removed by the party.
Look at what Putin was saying when he came to power and they asked him if he will want to stick to power like other dictators did in the past like the Czar, Stalin, Kims, Mao, etc. HiS response was that he is not like others and he has no intention of remaining in power past his term limits as he thinks it's bad example for the country and the system. The rest is history 🤣😂

That's what I mean by power is addictive to us humans. reason there should always be some sort of checks and balances in the system against leaders. 😁
Abraham Lincoln summarised this well by saying: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power,”. 😉

Last edited:
Stop bark more like idiot kid !
funny thing from vietnam, some of you folks, kids hated us to the core, yet, whether you like it or not, the Chinese culture is everywhere in your little land, even in your blood.
there is a long way before you can complete de-sinicization. :-)

This is what happens when a Chinese youtube channel calls it Lunar New year. The Chinese wolf warrior incels are so angry they fucking lost it. 🤣

chink.jpg

Dumbass really thought we need Chinese scholars to understand our historical textbooks 🤣. The level of nationalistic hallucination has made the Chinese look like angry little bitches.

Dumbass really thought we need Chinese scholars to understand our historical textbooks
Chinese script is everywhere on your historical books though, do something to removed it..:-)

Not really, Vietnam will remain neutral, I think, both sides pursue Bismarck’s real politics.
There is no such thing called neutral when Vietnam economy has tied with China. Vietnam has sight their sight on the Chinese boat. There is no going back. Both are communist, both share the common enemy of USA.

This is what happens when a Chinese youtube channel calls it Lunar New year. The Chinese wolf warrior incels are so angry they fucking lost it. 🤣

View attachment 912136
Dumbass really thought we need Chinese scholars to understand our historical textbooks 🤣. The level of nationalistic hallucination has made the Chinese look like angry little bitches.
Are you the one imposting as that clown, then pretend to be Chinese?

Chinese script is everywhere on your historical books though, do something to removed it..:-)
Pinks like to put words in my mouth. The scripts is ours, just like Lunar new year is ours, we have the full right to use it, celebrate it wherever, however we want. No matter how angry you are, 50 cents army and CCP can not ever dictate what we do with our culture and history, loser :p:

Bro, we have like 5000 years of Asians beefing with each other. Hell, how much do you people STILL hate Japan? 70 years later! Europeans have mostly forgiven each other and Germany is even a leader in EU. While Asians are still making silly tv dramas of one villager defeating an entire Japanese platoon in a village.
That's true but Europe did destroy itself with infighting a couple of times. Hundred Years War, Napoleonic wars, Serbian conflict, German conflict etc.

It's good that wanker imbeciles like to think that Vietnam is an Chinese's ally, that's actually our goal.

This very good statement,
Last I spoke to my Vietnamese friend he was all against it.
With Chinese versus USA Alliance one will see war infront of its borders.

Pinks like to put words in my mouth. The scripts is ours, just like Lunar new year is ours, we have the full right to use it, celebrate it wherever, however we want. No matter how angry you are, 50 cents army and CCP can not ever dictate what we do with our culture and history, loser :p:
Angry? Angry over a few monkeys?
Roflmao, live with this hatred for the rest of your life..its not my problem,
The Chinese scripts and new year is yours? How contradicted, how irony, hated us so much, yet, our cultural influence is in your vein..
Roflmao ×2...

Last edited:
That's true but Europe did destroy itself with infighting a couple of times. Hundred Years War, Napoleonic wars, Serbian conflict, German conflict etc.
Right, and they learned from it. France was destroyed by Germany twice but today they are best friends and close partners.

Back
Top Bottom