What's new

China approaches Japanese navy destroyer

LOL at indian inferiority complex from your 1962 spanking! You know india's spanking is coming next. We have 3000 nuclear weapons -- enough for everybody. :)

@ Sino......... 1964 was not as worst as Japanese one. If i go as per your logic, then you guys must be dying of shame and Inferiority complex.

when you are not able to scare your tiny neighbors, forget about spanking us.

And so what, if you have 3000 nuk???? plug all into ur A** and go to sleep.

:lol: yeah this coming from a 2nd rate country that dont even have independent foreign policy.

You people have to take every decision after asking CPC.Like sir, how many childrens i should have? with your permission. Learn to take personal decisions without asking CPC and then criticize us for foreign policy.

I urged member not to reply sino challenger............i think he didn t get the pocket money so

logged in to PDF and posted bull$hit thread (50 cents) per post

He must ve 12-15 post in this thread that is........7.5 $ approximately.

No. Let Indian help to him get his bread and butter. We are good neighbors. :toast_sign:

The Chinese fleet is ready to battle Japan!
Really? But it's unready and incapable of taking on an alliance consisting of:

India
Indonesia
USA
Russia
Philippines
Taiwan
Brunei
Japan
Australia
Vietnam
South Korea

It would be wise for the Chinese to call it a day, pack up and quietly go home. After all there's a limit to how much the Chinese can blow hot air and rant and rave at all the countries listed above.

No one cares a squat anymore! :cheesy:

Cheers!

Most of the guys dont see the Russian surveillance part of the story.

Russia and China collaborate against Japan.

Certainly. You are right. But then again, east Asia is not at all as easy as it looks. In fact, Russia and China also share a lot of tension which they downplay due to their joint "stand against NATO" policy. In fact, Asia itself as a whole is very complex if you ask me.

Pan-Asian alliances are not possible even within similar types of countries. For example:

- Pakistan itself is divided about whether to support you Turks or Saudis or Iranians because of internal different sub-religious schools of thought there. The Shiite Pakistanis are in favor of Iran while Sunni majority favor Arabs as potential mentors of Pakistan while the pan-Islamic sorts prefer you over either.

- Another example being that despite Pakistan being an Islamic country, it has been loggerheads with Afghanistan as well even though both share religion.

- Similarly, China and Russia have alliance against Japan but there's a lot of mistrust between them as well.

- South Korea and Japan dislike China but both don't like each other as well.

- ASEAN countries have a lot of inner discomfort though they collectively don't like Beijing's belligerence.

- We and the Chinese have had 2,000 years of friendship but today are on the opposite sides.

- Saudi and Yemen are both Arab and Islamic and still don't like each other at all.

- Jordan is Arab but still had to get rid of Palestinian rebellion with Pakistani assistance.

- Iraq and Kuwait are Arabs & Islamic and still went on a war.

So in short, Asia is a pretty difficult place to form alliances.

India
Indonesia
USA
Russia
Philippines
Taiwan
Brunei
Japan
Australia
Vietnam
South Korea

It would be wise for the Chinese to call it a day, pack up and quietly go home. After all there's a limit to how much the Chinese can blow hot air and rant and rave at all the countries listed above.

No one cares a squat anymore! :cheesy:

Cheers!

And you can bet your salary/wages that we'll somehow find a way to blunder into the mayhem... :p

Certainly. You are right. But then again, east Asia is not at all as easy as it looks. In fact, Russia and China also share a lot of tension which they downplay due to their joint "stand against NATO" policy. In fact, Asia itself as a whole is very complex if you ask me.

Pan-Asian alliances are not possible even within similar types of countries. For example:

- Pakistan itself is divided about whether to support you Turks or Saudis or Iranians because of internal different sub-religious schools of thought there. The Shiite Pakistanis are in favor of Iran while Sunni majority favor Arabs as potential mentors of Pakistan while the pan-Islamic sorts prefer you over either.

- Another example being that despite Pakistan being an Islamic country, it has been loggerheads with Afghanistan as well even though both share religion.

- Similarly, China and Russia have alliance against Japan but there's a lot of mistrust between them as well.

- South Korea and Japan dislike China but both don't like each other as well.

- ASEAN countries have a lot of inner discomfort though they collectively don't like Beijing's belligerence.

- We and the Chinese have had 2,000 years of friendship but today are on the opposite sides.

- Saudi and Yemen are both Arab and Islamic and still don't like each other at all.

- Jordan is Arab but still had to get rid of Palestinian rebellion with Pakistani assistance.

- Iraq and Kuwait are Arabs & Islamic and still went on a war.

So in short, Asia is a pretty difficult place to form alliances.

China and Russia have pretty high levels of trust in each other ever since 2000 when we finally solved our border dispute.

India
Indonesia
USA
Russia
Philippines
Taiwan
Brunei
Japan
Australia
Vietnam
South Korea

china isn't united states you idiot. we are not the one with 1000 military bases around the world and is aggressively invading any country who does not submit to our foreign policy.

and if anyone wants to take china down, we will take you down with us.

You people have to take every decision after asking CPC.Like sir, how many childrens i should have? with your permission.

That's not even their decision to make anymore lol.

In China, the government says "Jump!", people ask "How high?".

japan will get wiped off the face of this map if they go to war with china.

you need to stop sniffing agent orange my friend.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just yer nick makes me laugh my cojones off! Where is the other guy Sino Challenger? Oh wait, he's looking for those megaton nukes for Manila right now....oops me bad! that one just got over and China lost, running back home to their Ming Manchu Middle-whatever kingdom tails between their legs.

Just who the hell do your guys really think you are?? I can see you guys are trying hard to be the former Soviet Union, but, puhleeeesee! Russians are Russians and the USSR was a force to be reckoned with. When they did mess with a country, they really did and it wasn't just a weak attempt at showing strength like what u guys are doing.

Japan will get wiped off the map? LMAO, Japan almost wiped U off the map 60 years ago. Before u guys start talking about '62 nd '79, take a trip back into your own history.

Arunachal is ours and will stay ours, u got no stake over there. Likewise, u have no business in the SCS or anywhere else for the matter. Just wag your tails, stick to your own kennel and be quiet like happily fed puppies. :devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just yer nick makes me laugh my cojones off! Where is the other guy Sino Challenger? Oh wait, he's looking for those megaton nukes for Manila right now....oops me bad! that one just got over and China lost, running back home to their Ming Manchu Middle-whatever kingdom tails between their legs.

Just who the hell do your guys really think you are?? I can see you guys are trying hard to be the former Soviet Union, but, puhleeeesee! Russians are Russians and the USSR was a force to be reckoned with. When they did mess with a country, they really did and it wasn't just a weak attempt at showing strength like what u guys are doing.

Japan will get wiped off the map? LMAO, Japan almost wiped U off the map 60 years ago. Before u guys start talking about '62 nd '79, take a trip back into your own history.

Arunachal is ours and will stay ours, u got no stake over there. Likewise, u have no business in the SCS or anywhere else for the matter. Just wag your tails, stick to your own kennel and be quiet like happily fed puppies. :devil:
LOL at indian inferiority from your 1962 spanking!

india is already an economically failed country. A PLA attack on india with a short and sharp sting on new delhi would make Kashmir, northeast and Tamil Nadu separate.

india is already an economically failed country. A PLA attack on india with a short and sharp sting on new delhi would make Kashmir, northeast and Tamil Nadu separate.

What do you know about Tamilians or Tamilnadu?

When there was Gujarat Earth Quake or Kargil war, Tamils are one of the first to collect and send aid to Prime Minister fund!

If India is economically failed then why Chinese companies are coming here! Between you were the one who is ithing to use multi-megaton nuke on Manila!

Btw what happened to your plan to attack Manila with nukes? Balls got dropped? Your govt was warning everyone . What are you waiting for ? I challenge your high IQ PLA to separate India . You dont want IA to liberate you . right? Else you would have attacked India . I feel pilot in your aircraft was scared by seeing Japanese destroyer . He probably would have said to your govt Dont mess up with Japan .

@SinoChallenger, you may better take your medicine, and calm down.

Back
Top Bottom