What's new

China better to do business than India: Dow Chemical CEO

china is indeed good for bussiness cpc can evacuate villages in matter of seconds and can sell that land also in matter of seconds,here in India we have to face protest that some more protest and than some more protest.

In some cases its good to have dictatorship.

Be careful of what you wish for; India might already have it.

we allowed our chemical industry to be bought out by foreigners.
foreign companies bought pretty much every chinese chemical company and chinese leaders just sold an entire industry down the drain.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chines...as-chemical-industry-sold-out-foreigners.html

true. just take a look at "Top 100 Chemists" and "Top 100 Materials Scientists". Most of them are Chinese in ethnicity but employed by foreign universities and corporations. The entire intellectual property and human capital of China is being stolen.

Be careful of what you wish for; India might already have it.

true. just take a look at "Top 100 Chemists" and "Top 100 Materials Scientists". Most of them are Chinese in ethnicity but employed by foreign universities and corporations. The entire intellectual property and human capital of China is being stolen.

true.

chinese companies need to offer better deals to these talent in china and have better scouting procedures

wht abt the morality of indians who allow the murderer to go safely from india with hounor ofcourse

soo ur govt failure to punish culprits is not something Pakistanis & chinease should care off

when the life of a single person from master country is more important for indian govt than thousands of poor indians died in inccident, wht pakistanis & chinease can do.?

When my politicians are bas^^^^ why should I complain you. You are right.

China would take an industrial disaster in its stride and not care if its own citizens were killed. India does. No wonder the DOW CEO thinks China is better do to business in. Do you think it is an accident that Nike gets its shoes sewn in the sweatshops of China or Apple makes it products there?

Pakistanis and Chinese supporting DOW just because that company killed hundreds of Indians..truly pathetic!!

Unlike you I was on topic and it has nothing to do with what you are suggesting. Anyone that does not buy into the sham that is your incredible shining India is condemned by you. china is clearly the place I would invest money rather than India. Is that too hard for you to swallow??
you are in UK, you are not expected to hav any money u

Dow will be well contained in my hometown, take it easy my Indian fellows!
good luck..

indians , take it easy.. obviously Dow will say china is better to do (which i think is true) business. I dont think he can even stp into India to do any kind of business. So chill.

Dow knows that they will never be allowed to invest in India so they are whining with the Words "Grapes are Sour." Our doors are always closed for your company.

every country in the world welcome business dealing with Dow including the olympics .

every country in the world welcome business dealing with Dow including the olympics .
im sure its a great company, but they killed a lot of indians due to their negligence and any company associated with dow will be viewed with suspicion here.
If China will withdraw death sentence for drug smuggling, india will do business with Dow

bhopalposter-indra-dowliable.jpg

im sure its a great company, but they killed a lot of indians due to their negligence and any company associated with dow will be viewed with suspicion here.
If China will withdraw death sentence for drug smuggling, india will do business with Dow

Although Dow has a moral obligation to help the victims of the Bhopal desaster, but they were not responsible of the accident as Union Carbide was completely out of their influence at that time.

If they killed so many indians why dont you take them to court? you can even sue them in america if you want why dont you do it then

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom