What's new

China blocks India's bid to designate JeM Chief Masood Azhar as a global terrorist in the UN

India and it lobby miserably failed at UN in designating Masood Azhar as terrorist. There was lack of evidence against him which India failed to provide and no one can be designated as terrorist based on propaganda.

This is a developing story........

Will be updated soon.

There was a technical issue.

Look its simple chinse vetoed it..even though i wouldn't have blamed them if they hadnt

China just has slapped India, America, and France with veto, again in favor of its iron brother Pakistan, and that's where pakistan should change its sorrying approach to the Indian shaped and narrated move against Pakistan?
It's a good time, when pakistan should let it be known to the world as long as Indian agreesion continues against innocent kashmiris there will be no peace in the region, and the freedom struggle of kashmir is justified to be supported with all means?
Let talibans get more ground in afghanistan let the dialoge with usa slows down, and kickoff CEPAC works with a lighting speed, talkes IRAN and should bring some bussines and social and some key technical military support to Iran, cause that will counter Israel, which has ganged up with India
Its important that we get rid of these liabilities ..

Look its simple chinse vetoed it..even though i wouldn't have blamed them if they hadnt

They veto it because he was not a terrorist because there was no evidence against him. China asked for evidence multiple times from India and other nations but they all came up with propaganda and no evidence.

Which liabilities?
Those who are supporting innocent kashmiris?
That's what india wanted you to do, stop all the smal support these kashmiris are getting from Pakistanis?
And let India convert kashmiris as rohinas?
No, it's time for pakistan to openly say, that anyone who supports kashmir and its citizens are not terrorists and UN should start an high level investigation to the PULWAMA incident and India should let that investigation team go and investigate tht in kashmir

Nope those hospitals are under govt now and govt will try to prove their standard and functioning.

This is cheap from the govt. to hijack some one else's property /business just because India asked for it. As i said dangerous sign.

While, govt. should first ensure the standard of state run hospitals.

They veto it because he was not a terrorist because there was no evidence against him. China asked for evidence multiple times from India and other nations but they all came up with propaganda and no evidence.
Sir his past links are irrefutable ..he was captured in Kashmir and was released on hijacked plane!

Which liabilities?
Those who are supporting innocent kashmiris?
That's what india wanted you to do, stop all the smal support these kashmiris are getting from Pakistanis?
And let India convert kashmiris as rohinas?
No, it's time for pakistan to openly say, that anyone who supports kashmir and its citizens are not terrorists and UN should start an high level investigation to the PULWAMA incident and India should let that investigation team go and investigate tht in kashmir
Support a struggle inside KASHMIR
And no militancy (openly) from Pakistan

Anything apart from this is a liability

China has a limit

Sir his past links are irrefutable ..he was captured in Kashmir and was released on hijacked plane!
Sir he was captured wrong. He was a joirnilists reporting truthfully over Kashmir which was against Indian wishes and India captured him to suppress freedom of expression. If some of his reader hijacked plane to get him free dont means he was involved in the hijack. How can someone in captivity be also a hijacker? My friend India fabricates many things in IOK because that is an occupied land with no freedom of speech there.

India without proofs as always..
Hope gullible indian public see through the lies fed to them by their government and media..

Unfortunate but not surprising. With that being said, Russia supported India, which means India had the most support.

BTW, I don't want to see any Pakistanis crying when the UN blocks resolutions condemning human rights violations in Kashmir. Then again, I doubt any will be introduced, since even the OIC could not bother to put the K word in its final declaration.

Back
Top Bottom